Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
กีต้าร์ประเภท "ว้าย! แพ๊งแพง ถ้าพี่ซื้อ เราเลิกกัน"
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: กีต้าร์ประเภท "ว้าย! แพ๊งแพง ถ้าพี่ซื้อ เราเลิกกัน"
[quote='Microtone'
Don't you remember we (the band) bought 3 Gibson guitars all together?
Answer; Now I recalled, I remembered Dang took the brown one with him when he left "Apples"

Terry, a fabulous Malaysian guitarist from the "Hunters"?,
Answer;Of course I remember Terry the Malaysian Leon Russell.Wondering what became of him now?

"เบ๊เงียบเส็ง, เวิ้งนครเกษม" (?)
This is where I paid 10,000 baht for my Fender Jazz bass and later cut off the horn!!

The third one was a 3-tone brown sunburst ES-330D. I remember Dang (my "And Your Bird Can Sing" buddy) played that guitar.
Answer;I still remember how You and Dang played those harmonic notes together, delicious sounds.

After I left...the band gave me the Narin guitar and I don't know what happen to the other red ES-335.
Last time I was in BKK I told one of my close friends to hunt for that red (PAF) ES-335 Gibson.
Answer;You'd better talk to Ead (Sermvech Shuangyanyong) he knows how to get to Uthai P, if not then go to Od (Anupong, Carabao bass player) he certainly knows how to get to Uthai P because I asked Od about Uthai when we last met in Calif. few years back. And I'm absolutely sure that Uthai played that red Gibson on "Whole lotta love" (Led Zep's song) that I sang when you and Dang left "Apples", and only 4 of us left (Ead, Uthai P, Tee the drummer and me) at Green Dragon.:(

Here You Go "Napman" เพื่อนรัก!
I was thinking this guy's too far-out for me and although he looked like my TU friend his character & behavior led me to think that he was from Sillapakorn University, because he's NUTS!!!
Answer;Yep, that's me all right :D:shy:

[/quote]
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2009, 08:45 by napman.)
26-06-2009, 05:31
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: กีต้าร์ประเภท "ว้าย! แพ๊งแพง ถ้าพี่ซื้อ เราเลิกกัน" - by napman - 26-06-2009, 05:31