Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
[quote='pop_250823'
ขออนุญาตินอกเรื่องนิดนึงนะครับ เมื่อคืนตอนผมเล่นเสร็จแล้วได้นั่งคุยกับเพื่อนที่เป็นชาวอังกฤษเขาบอกว่าคนอังกฤษไม่ชอบอเมริกัน ฝรั่งเศษ และเยอรมันแต่มันดันขอเพลงของวง rad hot chilli paper(america band)เลยอยากถามว่าที่อเมริกาเขาฟังวงจากอังกฤษกันบ้างไหมครับเช่น Oasis The beatles หรือ Qreen กันบ้างไหมครับ หรือเขาจะชาตินิยมกันหมด
ปล.american ทำไมชอบฟัง บรูค สปริงทีน กันจังครับ
ลองคุยกันเล่นๆนะครับเพราะผมสงสัยนิดหน่อยครับ ขอบคุณครับ
[/quote]

Hi pop25,
I think that guy can't say it all for the whole nation!
May be he's only expressing his opinionWink

For the same token, in America I believe each individual just listen to whatever he or she likes regardless of the song's nationalities.

I also think the real music lovers will listen to any song without the nation barriers.

Let's take Clapton for example; when he was a young British he listened and learned from the old black guys who played blues like Muddy Water.
And so many of Americans and all over the world listened and learned from The Beatles in 70s up to present.

Please don't believe me in everything that I said. They are just my opinions and suggestions. You can be your own judge in everything in your life includes MUSIC.Wink

One of the reasons that catapulted Bruce S into Music Stratosphere could be when he wrote and sang "Born in the USA" that help American people yelled out his song. I myself couldn't careless about him. I'm not saying he's no good, his style just doesn't rock my boat, that's allBig Grin

Thanks for asking, hope my answer helped you somewhat.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
13-06-2009, 05:51
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session. - by napman - 13-06-2009, 05:51