Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
(11-06-2009, 22:08)billy Wrote: เป็นเพลงหนึ่งที่ใช้หัดเล่นกีต้าร์ตอนเด็กๆครับ ขอบคุณที่เอามาให้ชมครับน้า
ผมอยากให้วงผมมา_Reunionแบบนี้มั่งจังเลยSad
็Hi Napman,
I'm not 50 but pretty close Big Grin

Hi Billy,

"Want" will not get it done, find the ways to get around the "Obstacles" and go for it. Talk to your old band members. I bet most of them will want to try and they just need the leader, be it!!

It might take days, weeks or even months to accomplish it, but trust this old man, you will thank me when you have it as a precious memory in a digital formWink

Let me know the result, I'm on your side.Cool

Added in; I got into your profile and found out that you live at "Muang Thong Thani", My best friend (Supanimit Thipparatsakul) lived there when he was alive, but I've never had a chance to see his home and not a second chance to see him again. He died in January 2008 (last year), I went back to Thailand in March 2008, so I missed him about 2 months.
He was my best friend when he was alive, we were in same 2 classes at Amnuaysilpa and entranced in Thammasat same year same faculty, he got BA out of that but I didn't. We were almost shadows to each other. He liked what I like and I like what he liked, we played soccer together, we went travelling out together. We once built guitar from laminated boards and had fun playing it together. There was another time that I went into fistfights and he was there just to see if he could be of any help. Now I missed him again, he's my true friend. RIP Od.

I guess I brought this up just to remind you that FRIENDS will not be here forever for you, DO IT NOW, BILLY, DO IT NOW!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 09:40 by napman.)
11-06-2009, 22:22
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session. - by napman - 11-06-2009, 22:22