Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
(11-06-2009, 11:48)pop_250823 Wrote: เป็นเพลงที่ดีมากๆครับ และก็เป็นเพลงเดียวของวงนี้จริงๆที่ผมรู้จักครับ ^ ^

Hi Pop,
Do you mean the Animals?
(11-06-2009, 13:38)pood Wrote: ท่าทางจะแจมกันสนุกสนานน่าดูเลยนะครับ ความจริงเพลงนี้เป็นเพลงเก่ามากๆเพราะนำทำนองมาจากเพลง folk ballad ของอังกฤษในยุค 1700's และเนื่อมาจากเพลง folk อเมริกันยุค 1800's ซึ่งจนเดี๋ยวนี้ก็ยังตีความกันไม่ออกว่า "House of The Rising Sun" คืออะไรกันแน่แต่น่าจะเป็นซ่องครับ

The Animals มีเพลงฮิตติดหูในเมืองไทยเพลงเดียวคือเพลงนี้แต่ในอเมริกามีอีกเพลงนึงที่คนอเมริกันรุ่นผมร้องใด้ทุกคนคือเพลง "We've Gotta Get Out of This Place" ครับ

ขอบคุณน้า Napman ที่เอามาลงให้ชมครับ มาเมืองไทยเมื่อไหร่โดนจับเล่นเบสเพลงนี้แน่นอนครับ

Hi Pood,
That exactly what I understand, house of the rising is a whore house and the sun is always rising there.

Funny when you mentioned "We've gotta get out of this place", I also sang that song in Thailand in key of C as the original and still remember some part of the lyric. The main bass run is very basic and steady and fun to sing even if the lyric are depressing.

Did you ever hear Bob Dylan's version of "The house of the rising sun"? Nice one too.

Yeah, Pood, I'm really looking forward to meet up with you in BKK, I'm sure we'll have a lot of reminiscing to do especially about our late beloved friend Katearan who was the main instrumental that introduced me to Travis picking and partly Simon & Garfunkel.Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009, 21:47 by napman.)
11-06-2009, 21:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session. - by napman - 11-06-2009, 21:34