Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
(10-06-2009, 23:20)Ether Wrote: รู้จักเพลงนี้จากที่ ป้า joan baez เอามาร้องค่ะ

Hi Ether,
If we ever have a chance to meet with guitar in my hand, will you sing "Diamonds and rust" for me? While I accompany your singing?

She's one of my inspiration artists,
Let me share my ancient story-I remember vividly that when I was at Silapakorn Univ. (No I was not studying there, I was in Silapakorn band because my buddy was studying there and he was the band leader) there was a pretty girl who was studying there, I didn't even remember her name but she was there in some of those student gathering parties. sitting in the corner all by herself with guitar in hands and sang "Colors". I was awe struck by her voice and found out later that she was one of the nieces of Thai general and Prime Minister at that time (Chompol P. Piboonsongkram)

Boys, she sang so delicously well!!
Like I said, she's one of the inspirations that inspired me to be "A man with a guitar" who entertains friends and people.

Life's good, keep on singing young lady Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-06-2009, 00:39
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session. - by napman - 11-06-2009, 00:39