Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new..เรื่องเล่าเเบบหัทยา...เวลา...คุณค่าในการดำเนินชีวิต ในความคิดของผม
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: new..เรื่องเล่าเเบบหัทยา...เวลา...คุณค่าในการดำเนินชีวิต ในความคิดของผม
Hi guys,
I had a "TIME" to read your opinions and comments about your time spending, very well worth reading.

I hope I'll have an opportunity or two to be in the middle of your well thought "LIVE" discussions when I'm in BKK.

Sometimes people just wasting their times on talking about things that simply poison their minds and thoughts without knowing it.

To me, life is too precious to waste time on those stuffs, especially at my age. I don't have much time left to be aimlessly wasted anymore.

And that's my main reason why I chose to retire from making money to making the life the way that I really wanted to do until I'm gone.(and secretly hope to stay active for the next 20 years or so but whatever happen I'll just accept them anyway!)

Thanks all for your well thoughts and sharing them with us, keep them coming, my younger friends.Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-05-2009, 22:15
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: new..เรื่องเล่าเเบบหัทยา...เวลา...คุณค่าในการดำเนินชีวิต ในความคิดของผม - by napman - 15-05-2009, 22:15