Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
[quote='myakira'มุกอาภา แปลว่า มุกที่ส่องแสงสว่าง ..คุณแม่เป็นคนตั้งและเข้าใจว่าท่านคงไม่ได้อยากจะให้อยู่ในรูปของ past tense (ส่องแสงหมดไปเรียบร้อยแล้ว..อิอิ..)

เวลาจะทำอะไรที่ต้องแจ้งชื่อ พอบอกว่าชื่อมุกอาภา คนฟังจะต้องถามว่า "อะไรนะ ??" ทำให้ต้องพูดซ้ำหลายครั้งหรือสะกดให้ฟังเลยก็มี ทุกวันนี้เวลาไปทานข้าวกลางวันข้างนอกกับเพื่อนๆ ที่ทำงาน ก็จะจองโต๊ะและสั่งอาหารโดยใช้ชื่อเพื่อนที่ฟังง่ายๆ อย่างเช่น สมพร หรือ ณรงค์ ...ได้ผลนะคะ...เพราะเวลาบอกชื่อนี้ไม่เคยมีใครถามซ้ำซักที :D

นิทานเรื่องนี้สอนให้รู้ว่า อย่าตั้งชื่อลูกยากเกินไป แต่ถ้าหลีกเลี่ยงไม่ได้ ควรหาเพื่อนสนิทที่มีชื่อเรียกง่ายๆ ไว้ใกล้ตัว ;)
[/quote]

Hi Muk,
You are so hilarious!Big Grin
But sometimes when I found your kind of person, it reminds me of an old song by The Platters (The great pretender), I'm pretty sure you don't know that song anyway.

Since you really love to travel, let me show off my daughter family's pictures that they took at Yosemite, they just went there for the last 3 days and they will go with us again in August.

Photobucket

They took this picture at Gracier point with Half Dome as their background (this is Maew's favorite national park in California)

And here's my granddaughter "Samantha Santacruz" 3 years and 6 months old, I guess she's so tired of walking in the park!, this one was at Mariposa Groves (the land of giant trees)

Photobucket

Wanna come along Muk????Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009, 08:29 by napman.)
19-05-2009, 08:21
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 19-05-2009, 08:21