Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(14-05-2009, 22:59)hattaya111 Wrote: กราบขอบพระคุณสุภาพบุรุษที่น่าเคารพ เเละ เปี่ยมน้ำใจ ในการสื่อสารถ่ายทอดเรื่องราวที่ผ่านมา
คำเเนะนำ ข้อคิด จะขอน้อมรับไว้ด้วยความคิดที่ชื่นชมครับ ทุกสิ่งเข้ามาเพื่อการเรียนรู้ สิ่งหนึ่งจะพาไปอีกสิ่งหนึ่งเสมอ
ผมจะพยายามไม่ให้มีอะไรค้างใจในวาระท้ายๆของลมหายใจครับ จะพยายาม.......

น้อมคาราวะด้วยใจครับ
หัทยา สงวนสิน
อยากมอบเพลงนี้เป็นเพลงประกอบเรื่องที่ได้อ่านมาครับ เพลงของผมเอง....
Life goes on........

โหลดไปฟังได้เลยครับ เล่นเอาไว้เมื่อหนาวปลายปีที่เเล้ว ผมรักเพลงนี้มาก ลองฟังดูครับ
http://www.nimitguitar.com/mybb/attachme...?aid=11928

เพลงพูดถึงการจบลง...เพื่อเริ่มต้นใหม่
เราก็ยังคงอยู่.. อยู่เพื่อเรียนรู้มันต่อไป.....

Hi Hattaya,
I'm getting to know you,
thanks for the "Life goes on", very nice and jazzy indeed. I sat at my work-desk, listened to your song and looked through my picturesque bedroom window toward Cucamonga Peak just like I'm always doing and dreamed along with your song and all the local birds that chirped in the background.

And then I got curious about Muk-apa & Hattaya wedding singer that kept on displaying at bottom left! What is that? May I ask, if you don't mind?

Then I got into your Blogspot and Perfspots and like I said I'm getting to know you more and more in dept. Very nice, young man! Do me a favor-do not stop writing, you are gifted, use it and give it away just like you were given!!!

Last one for now, I'd like to admire whoever named Muk-apa. It's such an outstanding and fascinated name to say the least even if I don't really know what her name supposed to mean!!Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-05-2009, 03:17
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 15-05-2009, 03:17