• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
น้าnap ครับ
ไม่ลังเลเลยครับ อยากไปแน่นอน แต่ดูท่าทางต้องฟิตพอตัวทีเดียวนะครับ
ผมเคยอ่านเรื่องของนักเขียนดัง ชาวญี่ปุ่นคนหนึ่ง ชื่อ มุราคามิ เค้าเป็นคนที่ชอบวิ่งมาราธอนมาก
เค้าบอกว่า ระหว่างที่วิ่งทุกครั้งเค้ารู้สึกเหนื่อยมากๆ ทรมานมากๆจนไม่อยากจะวิ่งต่อ คิดถึงที่นอนสบายๆ เบียร์เย็นๆ แต่เค้าต้องการสัมผัสความสำเร็จหลังจากที่ถึงจุดหมาย และมันเป็นความรู้สึกที่ดีทุกครั้งที่ทำได้
ผมไม่แน่ใจว่า มันเป็นเรื่องดีหรือเปล่ากับแนวคิดแบบนี้ เพราะผมมักจะคิดว่า การจะไปถึงจุดหมายอะไรก็ตาม ระหว่างทางที่เดินไปก็ควรจะมีความสุขกับมันไปด้วย แต่คิดในอีกแง่หนึ่งการกัดฟันสู้กับความยากลำบากจนแทบจะเกินกำลังร่างกายและจิตใจ ก็เป็นการฝึกให้ตัวเราเองพัฒนา และมันเป็นเคล็ดลับสู่ความสำเร็จของหลายๆคน
ผมเลยสรุปว่า มันก็คงต้องมีช่วงเวลาทั้งสองอย่างที่คละเคล้ากันไปในเส้นทางที่เราเลือกเดิน
น้าnap รู้สึกยังไงบ้างครับ ในระหว่างทางที่เดิน และ เมื่อไปถึงยอดเขา

แล้วน้าไม่สนใจลองปีน everest ดูเหรอครับ ผมเพิ่งอ่านเจอเร็วๆนี้ว่ามีคนไทยปีนขึ้นไปสำเร็จเป็นคนแรก
แต่คนที่อายุมากที่สุดในโลกที่พิชิต everest ได้อายุ 69 ปี น้าnap อาจจะทำลายสถิติโลกก็ได้นะครับ

Hi Maew,
I totally agree with what you said and may add that I think it's just another kind of "Challenge" that will make us stronger both in physical and mental not to mention self-confidence. When you challenge yourself you will more or less know your own limit that you can go at it again next time around.
When I climbed up the mountains, I got naturally high and really enjoyed every step that I took. I always have a soft spot for nature, every trees are my different poem that nature wrote for me, every rocks spoke to me in their own ways. Every stars shine their lights for my way. I never force myself to go fast if I don't have to, I listen and took in every moment in time that it will never happen again, every present will be past at the next second. I do appreciate the miraculous wonder of nature and the only way to feel it is to put yourself on the line and truely sense it out there, Rolleyes

Well, about Everest, financially it will take roughly $100,000 for each of the climber just for the expenditure of the trip. And of course that's not making the climb any easier. I don't want to plunge my saving account into that one time thing. I think I'd better hang around the local mountains and have some fun with them in stead of going for the highest one. Besides I'm pretty sure I'm not physically strong enough to take up that next-to-impossible challenge. You see, people almost always forget that to reach up the summit is only half way done, they still have to do the descending after ascending, more people died on the way down than on the way up after their adrenaline dried up at the summit, it's pretty sad.Sad
Let's state it right here, whenever you go to Calif. We'll do some local fun hike together, if that's possible. Deal???
Anyway, Part 3 of "An old man....."should be ready for you to tackle again in few days or so, and thanks in advance again.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
09-05-2009, 21:53
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 09-05-2009, 21:53