Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(08-05-2009, 06:50)Maew Wrote: ยังไม่เคยขี้น halfdome เลยครับ แต่ฟังน้าnap เล่าแล้วก็อยากจะลองดู
ที่น้าไปปี 2003 นี่ก็ไม่กี่ปีนี้เองนะครับ แสดงว่า น้าnap แข็งแรงมากๆ
ส่วน Whitney นี่ เพิ่งเคยได้ยินครับ
ไว้วันหลังน้าnap มาตั้งกระทู้เรื่องปีนเขาสิครับ ท่าทางจะสนุกทีเดียว
ขอบคุณมากครับ

Hi Maew,
I did go trek up to Half Dome again last year, try to do it annually until I can't!
Please research "Half Dome hiking, Yosemite" from the Web. I guarantee it will entice you to your core, and the thrill you will get from the cables up is simply worth doing it, trust me!

Also research for "Mt. Whitney" and you may want to try that too!
Like I said, it's my "Everest", I did try again just few years back but couldn't make it to the summit due mainly to my hiking partners sick at about 2,000 feet elevation up more to the summit!
I went back there for the last 3 years but didn't get the permit to trek to the summit, just hang around Lone Pine lake at around 9,000 feet elevation and only 2 hrs one way up from campsite at the Whitney portal.

Thanks for the recommentdation for "Mountain Thread", very interesting indeed.Shy
(08-05-2009, 07:00)dejemerry Wrote: ขอบคุณน้าศรันย์ค่ะ ดูยูทุบแล้ว ทึ่ง อึ้ง ตะลึงค่ะ น้า napman และสมาชิกในวงเจ๋งทุกคนเลยค่ะ

Hi Dej,
I thank you for behalf of my musician friends, well those guys (Paul, Chai and Jod) they are all legendary in their own ways. But please don't count me in, I'm not that worthly. I've been out of their league for so many many years, they'll leave me in dust!!!Shy

I just want to enjoy Music again after the family obligation has been through. The best part is now Music will be my "enjoyment" not "work" any more. So I will have the luxury of what/when/how I want to do it and it's such an empower feeling a man can have although it won't last forever! Sad
There are so many songs to be sung, so many books to be read, so many trails to be hiked, so many friends to be made.Big Grin

WASTED ON THE WAY (C S & N)

LOOK AROUND ME,
I CAN SEE MY LIFE BEFORE ME
RUNNING RINGS AROUND THE WAY IT USED TO BE

I AM OLDER NOW,
I HAVE MORE THAN WHAT I WANTED
BU I WISH THAT I HAD STARTED LONG BEFORE I DID

**AND THERE?S SO MUCH TIME TO MAKE UP EVERYWHERE YOU TURN
TIME WE HAVE WASTED ON THE WAY
SO MUCH WATER MOVING UNDERNEATH THE BRIDGE
LET THE WATER COME AND CARRY US AWAY

OH, WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG,
DID YOU QUESTION ALL THE ANSWERS
DID YOU ENVY ALL THE DANCERS WHO HAD ALL THE NERVE

LOOK AROUND YOU NOW,
YOU MUST GO FOR WHAT YOU WANTED
LOOK AT ALL MY FRIENDS WHO DID AND GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED**
Napman9@yahoo.com

Have a nice weekend.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2009, 11:47 by napman.)
08-05-2009, 10:13
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 08-05-2009, 10:13