Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
[quote='hattaya111'
การศึกษาหาข้อมูลสำคัญมากครับ ผมจำได้ว่าคุยกับน้าเเหลม มอริสันไว้นานเเล้ว มีอันนึงเเกพูดถึงเรื่อง การจิ้มสาย เเกเดาจากรูปภาพนิ่ง ของมือกีตาร์ ชื่อเเวนฮาเลน เห็นเอานิ้วมือขวา มาวางๆไว้บนคอกีตาร์ น้าเเกก็มานั่งเดาว่าจะทำยังไง

I had a chance to see them at GIs camp somewhere in Isaan, I wasn't sure which Province, very possible Udorn. At that time and place "VIP" was the best heavy rock band, there were 3 of them and I liked them all,

ในวันที่ 7 พค.ที่จะถึงนี้ และ นั่นจะเป็นการกลับมารวมตัวกันเป็นครั้งแรกของ "On The Rock" ที่บ้านของแดง ณ นะ ในคืนวันเสาร์ที่ 9, ครั้งแรกในรอบเกือบ 30 ปี!! อีกแค่ไม่ถึงอาทิตย์เท่านั้น!
[color=#006400]ยินดี เเละ ตื่นเต้นไปด้วยครับคุณอา อยากร่วมชื่นชมบรรยากาศเเบบนั้นจริงๆ กลิ่นไอความทรงจำ ร่องรอยการร่วมเดินทาง ความรู้สึกต่างๆคงอบอวลสุดพรรณา
วันนึงข้างหน้า ผมได้มีวันมารวมตัวเเบบนี้บ้าง คงรู้สึกดีมากๆ

Yeh, 3 more days and counting!!

พี่ชายผมคนนึง ชอบบอกผมว่า...ดนตรีจะพาเราเดินทาง คุณอาทำให้ผมเห็นของจริงเลยครับ
ขอบคุณนักเล่าเรื่อง เเละนักเเปลที่ดีด้วยนะครับBig Grin

You're very welcome, HattayaRolleyes

[/quote]
[quote='SARUN'
ถ้าเจออีก เด๋ยวจะบอกให้ครับ:D

ระหว่างนี้ Say Hi ทาง Youtube ไปก่อนนะครับ

ลองฟังลวดลาย Solo แนว Slow Rock กัน ว่าพอสูสีกับ Eric ไม๊ครับ???:D

[/quote]

Gee, can't find a word that has more meaning than "Thanks" for you,
You are something, Sarun!!
It's also funny that Paul used to played much more of Stones, Led Zep than Beatles, I guess he was brainwashed by Chai or may be he's getting olderBig Grin
Chai's still as good as always.
Now my buddy Jod, he used to crazy about Neil Young (me too!!) and man, he's hardly changed, still got a lot of hair and still sing as good as before, just unbelievable JodCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 10:35 by napman.)
06-05-2009, 10:27
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 06-05-2009, 10:27