Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(05-05-2009, 16:11)Maew Wrote: ผมมีข้อเสนอแนะนิดหน่อยครับ น้า nap

ถ้าน้าnap มีรูปเก่าๆสมัยโน้น ไม่ว่าจะเป็นตัวน้าnap เอง,บุคคลที่เอ่ยถึง, หรือบรรยากาศเก่าๆสมัยโน้น
พอจะสแกนหรือเอากล้องดิจิตอลถ่ายก๊อปปี้ไว้ แล้วมาลงประกอบได้มั้ยครับ
อ่านไปด้วย ชมภาพไปด้วย คงจะอินขึ้นอีกเยอะทีเดียว!

ยังไงก็ขอบคุณมากนะครับ สำหรับเรื่องราวที่น่าติดตามนี้

Hi all,
Yes, I've thought about that too, but it'll be very very hard to do. I left Thailand without bringing any picture with me at all, only 2 guitars and clothes, not even any baggage!
Less than a year ago, my dearest friend at Thammasat she sent me my picture that she kept over the years that she cut from the newspaper when they interviewed "Thanks". So it's the only one picture that I can say I have.
Anyway, I'll try to figure it out and wholeheartedly agree that with pictures, it'll be just like the song says "A picture paints a thousand word"
I'll see what I can do about it, in the mean time just enjoy the alphabetical version and imagine them between the lines OK.Big Grin
(05-05-2009, 17:40)Webmaster Wrote: อืมม เห็นด้วยครับน้า Maew

Please see above post.Cool
(05-05-2009, 17:55)เฒ่าทารก Wrote:
(05-05-2009, 17:40)Webmaster Wrote: อืมม เห็นด้วยครับน้า Maew

ด้วยคนครับ ถ้ามีรูปประกอบเนี่ย เหมือนเรื่องเล่าจากอดีต ที่น่าติดตามมาก

Please see above post.Cool
(05-05-2009, 21:40)myakira Wrote:
(29-04-2009, 02:08)napman Wrote: I left Bangkok on the morning of November 1st 1972.
1972 ... มุกยังไม่เกิดเลยค่ะน้า napman
อ่านเรื่องน้า napman แล้วเหมือนเรียนวิชาประวัติศาสตร์..อิอิ..Big Grin
ต้นฉบับภาษาอังกฤษอ่านสนุก subtitle ของน้า Maew ก็แปลได้อรรถรส ยกเครดิตให้เลยค่ะ Smile

Hi Myakira,
Oh, oh, You mean it was that badWink
Seriously, it really was the story to tell the old tales that will never happen again, and yes Maew is doing it with a lot of flavors that I particularly like and enjoyed very much.Tongue
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 01:50 by napman.)
06-05-2009, 01:43
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 06-05-2009, 01:43