Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(04-05-2009, 17:50)SARUN Wrote:
(03-05-2009, 00:58)napman Wrote: I haven?t seen Paul since, but I heard that he?s also back to Thailand, don?t know much about his current status, but I just hope that he?ll pass on his talent and knowledge to our younger Thai generations while he still can.

ถ้ามาที่นี่
น่าจะหาตัวได้ไม่ยากครับ เคยเห็นผลงานการแสดงที่ Prat Music อยู่สม่ำเสมอ

คุณพอล เภกะนันท์ (เดาว่าน่าจะเป็น Paul คนเดียวกัน) มีงานเล่นดนตรีแบบเฉพาะกิจ สม่ำเสมอ เล่นกีต้าร์ ได้ทั้ง Jazz ,Blues และ Rock

ล่าสุดก็เมื่อวันเสาร์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม 2009 มาเล่นที่ Prat Music
http://prartmusic.com/cms/component/opti.../extid,49/

เป็นสมาชิกวง Bettle Nut จะเล่นเพลงแนว The Beatles หัวหน้าวงคือ คุณฉ่าย สมชัย ขำเลิศสกุล

เป็นสมาชิก Jirapan Ansvananda & Friends (หัวหน้าวงคือ จิรพรรณ อังศวานนท์ )

จริงๆแล้ว ผมไม่รู้จักเขาในฐานะคนมีชื่อเสียงหรอกครับ
เคยดูวง Bettle Nut แล้วยังนึกๆว่า มือ Solo คนนี้ หน้าคล้ายๆ คุณมาโนช พุฒตาล เลยจำชื่อเขาได้

ผมว่าเขาเล่นแนวRock แบบ Eric Clapton ได้ดีทีเดียวเชียว

[Image: DSCF1375.jpg]

Hi Sarun,
Thanks again!!, Wink
From the left, I couldn't figure it out who's playing keyboard? then Paul Pekanan (he's loosing his hairBig Grin), Chai in the middle, and my Thanks' buddy Jod (playing bass, looking good Jod, you're forever young pal!), and I also couldn't figure it out who's playing drum neither.
If you happened to see them again, would you please tell them I said "Hello" to them, I'm sure Jod still remember me but it might take a while for Chai and Paul to recognize meSad, just tell him "Nop" bass player from Los Angeles still remember them when they were there many years agoRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2009, 22:09 by napman.)
04-05-2009, 21:53
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 04-05-2009, 21:53