Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
[quote='karn' อยากฟังพี่ napman และพี่อ้วน LittleNomad
นั่งรำลึกความหลังเรื่อง แคมป์ GI กันจังครับ คงสนุกแน่ๆ
(อยากฟังเรื่องพี่เต๋ออีกครับพี่ รบกวนด้วยนะครับ) :D
ขอบคุณน้า Maew ด้วยครับแปลได้สนุกมากครับ ยกนิ้วให้เลย :D
[/quote]

Hi Karn,
There are at least 2 things in my life that make me to want to get up in the morning; Music and Travel, I can say without any shame that I am addicted to these 2 things and never miss to get high or enough of them!
When I was young, my dad had a small library full of books, I read them all and that included some real life adventures like "KontiKi" by Thor Heyerdahl or even fictions like "King Solomon's mine" by Sir H Rider Haggard and others, on top of that he subscribed to "National Geographic", "Popular Science", Popular Mechanic". I always got lost in my dreams reading those books.
Those things embedded in my brain and never let go. I glanced through your travel journals here and enjoy them so much without acknowledge you before. I'd like to take an opportunity to say "Thank you" now, I also glanced at "Little nomad" journals and enjoyed his too, but again, didn't have a chance to thank him yet. At the moment I'm still trying to catch up with this wonderful WEBSITE and again have to thank Nimit that I unintentionally found him at YouTube!
It'd be very nice if "Little nomad" graciously share his past experiences at GI's camps, yes a lot of fun over there at that times. I'm sure he had much more experiences than me about that subject. I mainly played more in Bangkok's nightclubs when I was with "Thanks", I had some chances to played in those GI's camps before I was Thanks' member and yes, there were some hilarious moments, can't you imagine played as a back up band for the pretty topless girls danced in front of you and most of those times you just able to see their backs part but not the front parts, do you know what I mean! 5555
I'll comply with "Ter" story, IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) everybody has two sides that you are totally and freely to choose to look at. Each of us is somewhat like a dish of "Sweet & Sour", some will look at you and concentrate on your Sweet while the other will concentrate on your Sour side. I just told his story on what I personally witnessed with my perceptions that could be right or far from the truth that I was betrayed when those occurring happened long long time ago, but that certainly doesn't matter! We will all gone from the face of this earth in a blink of an eye (relatively speaking to the age of this planet or the age of this galaxy). I'll write about him some more in the future. And that's good so I don't have to talk about myself as much , it's getting kind of irritate and embarrass for "All about me"!
I'll cut if off now, it's getting too long and again, please to getting to know you guys and please keep in touch.Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
03-05-2009, 22:20
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 03-05-2009, 22:20