• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(05-10-2011, 12:28)karn Wrote: พี่ nap แข็งแรงจริงๆครับ !! Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks for your kind words KarnShy

But exactly as Buddha said; Everything is Anijjang, nothing stays the same-everything will evolve and change in every milli-second or even shorter. I'm way passed my prime in everything particularly my physical shell (or BODY as we call it)

We are all getting older and weaker in every morning that we are able to wake up and face another day of our lives.

And of course I'm not as physically strong as I once was but I think my mental is much stronger and I'm more understanding of LIFE than ever before.

If there is anything that I want to say to you my younger friends here, it is;

"Your body is your only holy temple that has been given to you by something or someone that is much more greater than you, it's your choice to use it or abuse it to your benefit. Your body is the only vehicle that will accompany and serve you to get through your life happily or painfully until it naturally break down at the end. You have the most valuable tool that you can ever ask for, and shame on you if you don't use it wisely"Big Grin

LOVE & PEACE to you all as alwaysWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-10-2011, 22:18
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 05-10-2011, 22:18