• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
hattaya111 Offline
Man of the Moon

Likes Given: 35
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
(06-05-2009, 01:43)napman Wrote: 1972 ... มุกยังไม่เกิดเลยค่ะน้า napman
อ่านเรื่องน้า napman แล้วเหมือนเรียนวิชาประวัติศาสตร์..อิอิ..Big Grin
ต้นฉบับภาษาอังกฤษอ่านสนุก subtitle ของน้า Maew ก็แปลได้อรรถรส ยกเครดิตให้เลยค่ะ Smile

Hi Myakira,
Oh, oh, You mean it was that badWink
Seriously, it really was the story to tell the old tales that will never happen again, and yes Maew is doing it with a lot of flavors that I particularly like and enjoyed very much.Tongue

ป้าเเมวakira ครับ ศึกษาประวัติศาสตร์ เพื่อ จะเป็นประวัติศาสตร์กันนะคร้าบBig Grin ตามมาอ่านละชอบหล่ะสิ ไงบอกเเล้วลุงเค้าของดี Big Grin

เเล้วมาเล่นก่อกองทรายกันดีๆนะป้าเเมว 55555
Cool

ลืมเข้าที่นี่สิ ไปดูก็รู้เองCool
http://www.nimitguitar.com/mybb/showthre...2#pid84372

ในช่วงเวลานั้น มีวงดนตรีไทยจำนวนไม่มากเหมือนสมัยนี้ที่เล่นในลอสแองเจลิส ผมคิดว่า เหตุผลหนึ่งคือ ไนท์คลับไทยและร้านอาหารนั้นหาไม่ได้ง่ายๆ และ ข้อเท็จจริงอีกประการหนึ่งคือ ฝีมือเรายังห่างชั้นกับ "ของจริง" ที่นั่นอยู่พอควร เมื่อไหร่ก็ตามที่ผมมีโอกาส ที่จะร่วมแจมกับนักดนตรีอเมริกัน พวกเขามักจะทำให้ผมอึ้งอยู่เสมอ!! และนั่นเป็นเรื่องดีที่ผมได้เรียนรู้ "กลเม็ดเคล็ดลับ" มากมายจากพวกเขาเหล่านั้น ผมขอเสริมว่า พวกคุณ-หนุ่มสาวยุคนี้- นับว่า โชคดีเอามากๆ คุณมีเวบอยู่ที่ปลายนิ้ว จะคลิกเมาส์เข้าไปดูพวกรุ่นใหญ่เล่นเมื่อไหร่ก็ได้ ถ้านี่ไม่ใช่ ข้อได้เปรียบอันมหาศาล ผมก็ไม่รู้จะเรียกว่าอะไรแล้ว!!

การศึกษาหาข้อมูลสำคัญมากครับ ผมจำได้ว่าคุยกับน้าเเหลม มอริสันไว้นานเเล้ว มีอันนึงเเกพูดถึงเรื่อง การจิ้มสาย เเกเดาจากรูปภาพนิ่ง ของมือกีตาร์ ชื่อเเวนฮาเลน เห็นเอานิ้วมือขวา มาวางๆไว้บนคอกีตาร์ น้าเเกก็มานั่งเดาว่าจะทำยังไง

ลองคิดเล่นๆ คนยุคก่อนหากมีข้อมูลข่าวสารสืบค้นได้เเบบปัจจุบัน จะเป็นยังไง หุหุ..

ในวันที่ 7 พค.ที่จะถึงนี้ และ นั่นจะเป็นการกลับมารวมตัวกันเป็นครั้งแรกของ "On The Rock" ที่บ้านของแดง ณ นะ ในคืนวันเสาร์ที่ 9, ครั้งแรกในรอบเกือบ 30 ปี!! อีกแค่ไม่ถึงอาทิตย์เท่านั้น!

ยินดี เเละ ตื่นเต้นไปด้วยครับคุณอา อยากร่วมชื่นชมบรรยากาศเเบบนั้นจริงๆ กลิ่นไอความทรงจำ ร่องรอยการร่วมเดินทาง ความรู้สึกต่างๆคงอบอวลสุดพรรณา

วันนึงข้างหน้า ผมได้มีวันมารวมตัวเเบบนี้บ้าง คงรู้สึกดีมากๆ

พี่ชายผมคนนึง ชอบบอกผมว่า...ดนตรีจะพาเราเดินทาง คุณอาทำให้ผมเห็นของจริงเลยครับ

ขอบคุณนักเล่าเรื่อง เเละนักเเปลที่ดีด้วยนะครับBig Grin
............. ;?? ?..............
*.:??*Parradee ...A Journey of Us - ?.:* *.:??*?;??

อย่าไปเอาอะไรกับนักเขียนนิยาย

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 04:32 by hattaya111.)
06-05-2009, 03:52
Website Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(04-05-2009, 21:53)napman Wrote: If you happened to see them again, would you please tell them I said "Hello" to them, I'm sure Jod still remember me but it might take a while for Chai and Paul to recognize meSad, just tell him "Nop" bass player from Los Angeles still remember them when they were there many years agoRolleyes

ถ้าเจออีก เด๋ยวจะบอกให้ครับBig Grin

ระหว่างนี้ Say Hi ทาง Youtube ไปก่อนนะครับ

ลองฟังลวดลาย Solo แนว Slow Rock กัน ว่าพอสูสีกับ Eric ไม๊ครับ???Big Grin

*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 08:39 by SARUN.)
06-05-2009, 08:34
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
[quote='hattaya111'
การศึกษาหาข้อมูลสำคัญมากครับ ผมจำได้ว่าคุยกับน้าเเหลม มอริสันไว้นานเเล้ว มีอันนึงเเกพูดถึงเรื่อง การจิ้มสาย เเกเดาจากรูปภาพนิ่ง ของมือกีตาร์ ชื่อเเวนฮาเลน เห็นเอานิ้วมือขวา มาวางๆไว้บนคอกีตาร์ น้าเเกก็มานั่งเดาว่าจะทำยังไง

I had a chance to see them at GIs camp somewhere in Isaan, I wasn't sure which Province, very possible Udorn. At that time and place "VIP" was the best heavy rock band, there were 3 of them and I liked them all,

ในวันที่ 7 พค.ที่จะถึงนี้ และ นั่นจะเป็นการกลับมารวมตัวกันเป็นครั้งแรกของ "On The Rock" ที่บ้านของแดง ณ นะ ในคืนวันเสาร์ที่ 9, ครั้งแรกในรอบเกือบ 30 ปี!! อีกแค่ไม่ถึงอาทิตย์เท่านั้น!
[color=#006400]ยินดี เเละ ตื่นเต้นไปด้วยครับคุณอา อยากร่วมชื่นชมบรรยากาศเเบบนั้นจริงๆ กลิ่นไอความทรงจำ ร่องรอยการร่วมเดินทาง ความรู้สึกต่างๆคงอบอวลสุดพรรณา
วันนึงข้างหน้า ผมได้มีวันมารวมตัวเเบบนี้บ้าง คงรู้สึกดีมากๆ

Yeh, 3 more days and counting!!

พี่ชายผมคนนึง ชอบบอกผมว่า...ดนตรีจะพาเราเดินทาง คุณอาทำให้ผมเห็นของจริงเลยครับ
ขอบคุณนักเล่าเรื่อง เเละนักเเปลที่ดีด้วยนะครับBig Grin

You're very welcome, HattayaRolleyes

[/quote]
[quote='SARUN'
ถ้าเจออีก เด๋ยวจะบอกให้ครับ:D

ระหว่างนี้ Say Hi ทาง Youtube ไปก่อนนะครับ

ลองฟังลวดลาย Solo แนว Slow Rock กัน ว่าพอสูสีกับ Eric ไม๊ครับ???:D

[/quote]

Gee, can't find a word that has more meaning than "Thanks" for you,
You are something, Sarun!!
It's also funny that Paul used to played much more of Stones, Led Zep than Beatles, I guess he was brainwashed by Chai or may be he's getting olderBig Grin
Chai's still as good as always.
Now my buddy Jod, he used to crazy about Neil Young (me too!!) and man, he's hardly changed, still got a lot of hair and still sing as good as before, just unbelievable JodCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 10:35 by napman.)
06-05-2009, 10:27
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
(06-05-2009, 01:43)napman Wrote:
(05-05-2009, 16:11)Maew Wrote: ผมมีข้อเสนอแนะนิดหน่อยครับ น้า nap

ถ้าน้าnap มีรูปเก่าๆสมัยโน้น ไม่ว่าจะเป็นตัวน้าnap เอง,บุคคลที่เอ่ยถึง, หรือบรรยากาศเก่าๆสมัยโน้น
พอจะสแกนหรือเอากล้องดิจิตอลถ่ายก๊อปปี้ไว้ แล้วมาลงประกอบได้มั้ยครับ
อ่านไปด้วย ชมภาพไปด้วย คงจะอินขึ้นอีกเยอะทีเดียว!

ยังไงก็ขอบคุณมากนะครับ สำหรับเรื่องราวที่น่าติดตามนี้

Hi all,
Yes, I've thought about that too, but it'll be very very hard to do. I left Thailand without bringing any picture with me at all, only 2 guitars and clothes, not even any baggage!
Less than a year ago, my dearest friend at Thammasat she sent me my picture that she kept over the years that she cut from the newspaper when they interviewed "Thanks". So it's the only one picture that I can say I have.
Anyway, I'll try to figure it out and wholeheartedly agree that with pictures, it'll be just like the song says "A picture paints a thousand word"
I'll see what I can do about it, in the mean time just enjoy the alphabetical version and imagine them between the lines OK.Big Grin

เอารูปที่ถ่ายที่อเมริกาก็ได้นะครับ ไม่ต้องย้อนไปถึงสมัยอยู่เมืองไทย

อ่านไปผมก็จินตนาการถึงย่านฮอลลีวู้ด, sunset, ร้านคล้ายๆเครื่องเทศ หรือ สวนตาล, แต่คิดไปคิดมามันคงต่างจากสมัยโน้นมากทีเดียว
อยากเห็นรูปเก่าๆ..

...แถวนั้นผมไปกินข้าวกับเช่าวิดีโอแค่นั้นเลยไม่ค่อยมีอะไรให้นึกถึงเท่าไหร่
ถ้านึกถึงสมัยอยู่ที่โน่นแล้วมันจะพาลคิดถึง yosemite ซะเรื่อย

ขอบคุณน้ากาน, ป้ามาย, น้าหนึ่ง สำหรับกำลังใจเรื่องแปลครับ
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
06-05-2009, 11:34
Find Like Post Reply
myakira Offline
NPFC - Na Ping Fan Club

(06-05-2009, 11:34)Maew Wrote: ขอบคุณน้ากาน, ป้ามาย, น้าหนึ่ง สำหรับกำลังใจเรื่องแปลครับ
น้าแมวก๊าบ...
ถ้าเปลี่ยนตัวสีแดงๆ ข้างบนนั่นเป็นคำว่า "น้อง" หรือ "หนู" น้าแมวจะน่ารักขึ้นเป็นกองเลยนะก๊าบบบบบบบ Tongue
อภัยทาน คือการให้ทานสูงสุด
Seek for understand, then to be understood

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me ?
When will love be through with me ?

06-05-2009, 20:00
napman Offline
VIP member

Hi everyone, and especially for you again, Sarun.
from what you did for me. Look who just emailed me!Tongue
(I copied his email and pasted it here)

From BKK
This must be Nope, am I right?
This is Chai, I put that video on You tube.
Paul, Jod and I are still playing together. We lost our drummer "Pong+" (Arnope Junsuta) a few years ago due to cancer. Got a new drummer Bob Dila and added another permanent keyboard player.

How's life treating you in the US.
Take care
Chai

Now, for Maew,
I just met a musician that still plays at KruaThet yesterday at Thai consulate in LA, he still remembered me because one time I was there and entertained my tennis friends with my guitar and Amp for few hours (they do it annually), so that Suan Tal and KruaThet are still there.
I also have some funny story about Suan Tal too when Carabao was in LA few years ago. it's actually about Lek and his 3 string Chinese guitar (Kim??) that I happened to withness!. May be I'll do that one of these days.
Now about Yosemite!, what do you have a fond memory about? I'm very curious because that place is one of my "Heaven on earth" to me since I first set foot in mid 70s and do an annual pilgrimage every single year after that (this year will be August 9-11, already made reservation at Upper and Lower pines campsite, YEH!!!!). I really do hope that you want to talk about "Half Dome", it's also my other favorite spot and fond memories up there.Shy
Later, all my new-found friends.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
06-05-2009, 23:48
Maew Offline

ตื่นเต้นแทนเลยครับ ที่ได้คุยกับเพื่อนเก่าอีกครั้งBig Grin

สำหรับ Yosemite, เป็นที่ที่ผมชอบมากที่สุดในบรรดาอุทยานแห่งชาติทั้งหมดที่เคยไปมา
ผมอยู่อเมริกา 6 ปี ไป Yosemite น่าจะ 6 ครั้ง และยังคิดถึงมันอยู่เสมอ
ไม่ได้มีความหลังแบบรักโรแมนติกหรืออะไรที่นั่นหรอกครับ

ความทรงจำที่ผมประทับใจกับ Yosemite มีแต่ความงดงามของธรรมชาติในนั้น
อย่างที่น้าnap ว่าแหละครับ สวรรค์บนดิน จริงๆ
ชีวิตนี้ตั้งใจไว้ว่า ต้องกลับไปเยือน Yosemite อีกมากกว่าหนึ่งครั้ง..

Halfdome เป็นประติมากรรมธรรมชาติที่อัศจรรย์มาก
ผมยังจำได้ถึงตอนที่เดินไปตามทางเดินไป mirror lake แล้วแหงนหน้าขึ้นไป เห็น half dome อยู่ตรงนั้น
มันช่างยิ่งใหญ่และสุดอัศจรรย์...

ไปทีไรก็นึกถึงกลอนบทที่ว่า

"เต็มแผ่นดินเต็มแผ่นฟ้าเต็มตาเห็น
สลักเสลาสลับเล่นเป็นงานศิลป์
ถล่มโลกลงเป็นฉาก ณ ฟากดิน
ชะลอหินขึ้นเป็นฉาก ณ ฟากฟ้า"
มหกรรมแห่งขุนเขา - เนาวรัตน์ พงษ์ไพบูลย์

ยิ่งพูดถึงก็ยิ่งกระตุ้นต่อมอยากไปนะนี่..
ถ้าผมอยู่อเมริกา คงไม่ลังเลที่จะไปเยือนทุกปีครับ

ฝากรูป halfdome ที่ผมไปครั้งสุดท้ายก่อนกลับเมืองไทย ปี 2004

[Image: yosemitet.jpg]

แล้วน้าnap มีความทรงจำอะไรที่ halfdome เหรอครับ
พอจะมีรูป Yosemite เมื่อ 30 ปีที่แล้วมั้ยครับ
แต่ผมคิดว่า มันคงไม่เปลี่ยนไปสักเท่าไหร่ เพราะเห็นคนที่นั่นเค้าช่วยกันรักษาธรรมชาติดีมากๆ

----------------------

หนูมายครับ..Tongue ผมก็เรียกๆตามคนอื่นเขา..แฮ่
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
07-05-2009, 08:52
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Maew

Halfdome เป็นประติมากรรมธรรมชาติที่อัศจรรย์มาก
ผมยังจำได้ถึงตอนที่เดินไปตามทางเดินไป mirror lake แล้วแหงนหน้าขึ้นไป เห็น half dome อยู่ตรงนั้น
มันช่างยิ่งใหญ่และสุดอัศจรรย์...

ฝากรูป halfdome ที่ผมไปครั้งสุดท้ายก่อนกลับเมืองไทย ปี 2004

[IMG Wrote:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6407/yosemitet.jpg[/IMG]

แล้วน้าnap มีความทรงจำอะไรที่ halfdome เหรอครับ

Hi Maew,
Not really,but I took my family there almost every year, our daughter and son were born respectively in 1982/1984
We took them there and they liked it so much, and this year (August 9-11) we planned to take along our 2 grandkids (girl and boy, 3 years old and 4 months old) with us.
Most of the time we camped out at campsites in all of our outdoor trips, it's more fun to us that way.
About Half Dome, I don't know if you had a chance to trek up there or not. I guess not because if you did I'm sure you will want to talk about it!!
I just had a first chance to get up there in 2003 (I think, but not certain). Because before that I had to keep company my wife and family at the valley floor below.
Just like the song says "First cut is the deepest", that first trip up to Half Dome was a memorable one, I'm pretty sure there were other Thais that had accomplished that but it's not a "Walk in the park", so I bet there're so few, Any body up there? Please chime in and let me know?

Now that brought me up to another one, "Mt. Whitney" in Calif. which is the highest peak in Northern America continent except Alaska. Please chime in anyone who ever got up there!! That's the true memorable one for me, to me "Whitney" is my "Everest", if you know what I mean, and I was lucky enough to be able to scaled the peak in 1980 (I think?)
I'm wondering out loud if any other Thais ever set foot on that majestic mountain summit besided I and one of my Thai friend?

Let me stop now, it's getting too long again!! It's always fun to me to talk about Mountains stuff, I simply love Mountains, that's allBig Grin

Please say "Hi" for me to your lovely family.Smile

07-05-2009, 23:40
Maew Offline

ยังไม่เคยขี้น halfdome เลยครับ แต่ฟังน้าnap เล่าแล้วก็อยากจะลองดู
ที่น้าไปปี 2003 นี่ก็ไม่กี่ปีนี้เองนะครับ แสดงว่า น้าnap แข็งแรงมากๆ

ส่วน Whitney นี่ เพิ่งเคยได้ยินครับ

ไว้วันหลังน้าnap มาตั้งกระทู้เรื่องปีนเขาสิครับ ท่าทางจะสนุกทีเดียว

ขอบคุณมากครับ
- Dale Carnegie
08-05-2009, 06:50
Find Like Post Reply
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

ขอบคุณน้าศรันย์ค่ะ ดูยูทุบแล้ว ทึ่ง อึ้ง ตะลึงค่ะ น้า napman และสมาชิกในวงเจ๋งทุกคนเลยค่ะ
[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
08-05-2009, 07:00