แต่พอรู้ว่าต้องชอบ Taylor พอควรล่ะ
เสียงกีตาร์ Classic ที่ฟังจาก You tube ก็คมใสดีจริงๆ
แล้วเสียงแตกต่างอย่างไรกับกีตาร์Classic ที่ทำในญี่ปุ่นครับ
ขอบคุณในทุกๆคำตอบ หากมีอะไรดีๆที่นั่น
กรุณานึกถึงพวกเรา และมาเล่าสู่กันฟังบ้างนะครับ
ฝนตกทางนี้จะหนาวถึงคนทางโน้นบ้างหรือเปล่า
แต่ผมว่าที่นั่น อากาศร้อนเอาเรื่องเช่นกัน

Hi Povation,
I went to bed after replied your questions (just in case you wondered why I didn't respond to all of your gracious welcomes, it was nighttime at USA while it's day time at Thailand)
You can judge people from the questions they ask, smart people always curious and want to know more and always ask clever questions like you did. To my mind I think you are one of those people.
It always makes you better to ask and learn more from someone else not necessarily older or younger than you because some people grow old but never grow up, it's a mistake to think that you already know or don't want to know more.
From my life's experiences that I can't use any thing to buy or trade for, comes the realization that nothing is certain particularly in the right or wrong things. Yes Taylor is good, especially in material consistancy and soundwise but they are somewhat much more expensive than the Chinese made guitars that keep move up the quality in astonishing low price due to the very low rate of wages compare to American wage that Taylor has to pay for their employees.
American custom guitars (Olson, Wingert, just to name a few) are extremely and astoundingly expensive due to the demand/status and some other factors and may I venture to say that greediness plays some partial part to that too.
Back to your question about the different sound of Spanish and Japanese classical nylon guitars. To my limited untrained ears, the Spanish guitars give out more natural woody sound and more respond to the control of my fingers than the Japanese guitars (especially Yamaha and Takamine) I've never had a chance to really play over $2,000 guitars for both Spanish/Japanese so please take my opinion like a grain of salt, I'd also never claimed that I'm the expert of this matter or as a matter of fact of any matter at all, if you know what I meanShy
Japanese guitars tend to give out more resonance but not as natural woody sound (again, to my ears only; YMMV: Your miles may vary)
Now, thanks again for liking my Manual Rodriguez sound that came out from YouTube, if you ask me if I agree with that? I'd honestly disagree with you! Due to the technical sound factors that YouTube conversed the original sound of the uploaders' audios to YouTube site, YouTube has to downgrade the audios quality to fit their criterias both vocalize and instrumentally aspects. I might add you shouldn't get uptight about that considering the FREE services that YouTube supplies to anybody on this planet. I'm extremely grateful for them and could only wish that this today's hightech would exist 40 years ago when I was young and foolishly enough to think Hey I'm a rock star!Wink
Anyway, If you think your sound is OK at YouTube, then you can safely say your sounds are factastic at LIVE performance!
Now, I don't know if I break a record of the longest post here or not just I did become the oldest member right now.
Let me say this outright, I'm gladly and willingly to share my life experiences to whoever asks for, especially in Music so you don't have to repeat the same mistakes that I did before in my past
I'm more than willing to be your "Uncle Nap" to help you make it through your young life so you won't have to say "I should have ask Uncle Nap" when all else fall!!
Peace to all of you my Thai younger generation.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009, 23:48 by napman.)
27-04-2009, 23:45
Website Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
RE: Sawat dee krup
ขอขอบคุณในคำชมของน้า napman ผมเองรู้สึกตื่นเต้นที่ได้พูดคุยกับคนไทยในต่างแดนที่มีภูมลำเนาอยู่ใกล้กับที่ผมเคยพัก เมื่อปี 1988 ตอนนั้นผมอยู่ Fontana ใกล้ๆ Southridge County พอไปถึงอเมริกาได้ 7 วัน ก็รีบไปสอบใบขับขี่
และขับไปทาง San Bernadino เป็นแห่งแรก ได้กีตาร์ Ovation มาหนึ่งตัว ตัวโปรดซะด้วยครับ
ความรู้คงต้องเติมไปตลอดครับ ไม่มีวันเต็ม
ปัจจุบันน้องๆก็ได้ความรู้ทางดนตรีจากพี่กฤษณ (pood) ที่มีประสบการณ์จาก USA มายาวนาน ยิ่งมีน้า napman มาช่วยเสริม
ยิ่งแน่นมากขึ้น
นี่ผมเลยพลอยได้รู้จักกีตาร์เพิ่มขึ้นมาอีก 1 ยี่ห้อ คือ Wingert
ความเห็นส่วนตัวของน้า napmanที่ว่า
Classic ทำจากเสปนให้เสียงที่ธรรมชาติของเนื้อไม้มากกว่า และควบคุมการเล่นได้ดีกว่า ที่ทำจากญี่ปุ่น
ผมพอเห็นภาพแล้ว ซึ่งเป็นความชอบส่วนตัวของคนที่เคยได้ยินและสัมผัส
ผมจะกลับไปฟัง Manual Rodriguez บ่อยๆ แต่อย่างว่าครับ การฟังเสียงกีตาร์จากYoutube คงเป็นเพียงแนวเสียงคร่าวๆของกีตาร์ตัวนั้นหรือรุ่นนั้น
ขอบคุณครับที่กรุณาและเปิดโอกาสจะเล่าประสบการณ์ชีวิตให้พวกเราได้ทราบบ้าง ตอนนี้ผมยังไม่อยากถามมาก กลัว..ไก่ตื่น!
ประสบการณ์ทางดนตรีที่ไม่น่าจดจำกระทำซ้ำสอง คืออะไรบ้างหรือครับ
คงมีสมาชิกทะยอยสัมภาษณ์น้าnapman อย่างต่อเนื่องนะครับ
Have a good day.
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
28-04-2009, 00:36
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Hi Povation,
I looked at your last posting time and it was around midnight in Bangkok!
So what time you normally go to bed?.Wink
About Pood, his real name reminded me of my last band bandmate in Bangkok before I left for USA. His nick name is "Jod" and his real name is Krit Choktippathana, last time I saw him was in 1993 when I came back to Bangkok after so many years. At that time he was one of the so-called record Producers for Grammy.
I did come back to Bangkok quite a few times after that but I didn't have a chance to talk/see him so I don't know much about him now.

And I just came back from Southridge, Fontana where my daughter and her family reside, we went to visit them and our grandkids (3 years old grand daughter and 3 months old grand son), can you believe it!!

If you happen to get to Jod (I don't know if he's still with Grammy or not?), you have to mention my real name which is
Napasak Manisuk (My Thai friends called me "Nop" but precisely they should call me Na because my name spell Napa as the sky, in other words it's por sum pow not por parn, confusing?) and I played bass in most of my rock bands history. So they knew me as Nop bass player and BTW my last band name is "Thanks", may be it doesn't ring any bell to nobody but nothing to lose to know right?

Again, I'll sign off now and will be more than happy if I can be of any help to any member of "The house of blue"

I'll share my story about Kathy Wingert and her guitars with you next time if you still want to know, it's kind of funny though.Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
28-04-2009, 05:13
Grid.. Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 33
สวัสดีครับผม.. ยังดูหนุ่มมากๆเลยครับพี่.. Big Grin
28-04-2009, 05:41
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(28-04-2009, 05:41)acousticboy Wrote: สวัสดีครับผม.. ยังดูหนุ่มมากๆเลยครับพี่.. Big Grin

Hi acousticboy,
From your profile, I'm wondering if you are from Silapakorn Univ. at Tha Chang?
And thanks for the comment, pictures or even Videos can play tricks to your eyes, look is always deceiving, young man.Big Grin

28-04-2009, 06:58
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
(28-04-2009, 05:13)napman Wrote: Hi Povation,
I looked at your last posting time and it was around midnight in Bangkok!
So what time you normally go to bed?.Wink
About Pood, his real name reminded me of my last band bandmate in Bangkok before I left for USA. His nick name is "Jod" and his real name is Krit Choktippathana, last time I saw him was in 1993 when I came back to Bangkok after so many years. At that time he was one of the so-called record Producers for Grammy.
I did come back to Bangkok quite a few times after that but I didn't have a chance to talk/see him so I don't know much about him now.

And I just came back from Southridge, Fontana where my daughter and her family reside, we went to visit them and our grandkids (3 years old grand daughter and 3 months old grand son), can you believe it!!

If you happen to get to Jod (I don't know if he's still with Grammy or not?), you have to mention my real name which is
Napasak Manisuk (My Thai friends called me "Nop" but precisely they should call me Na because my name spell Napa as the sky, in other words it's por sum pow not por parn, confusing?) and I played bass in most of my rock bands history. So they knew me as Nop bass player and BTW my last band name is "Thanks", may be it doesn't ring any bell to nobody but nothing to lose to know right?

Again, I'll sign off now and will be more than happy if I can be of any help to any member of "The house of blue"

I'll share my story about Kathy Wingert and her guitars with you next time if you still want to know, it's kind of funny though.Cool

นภาศักดิ์ มณีสุข คงเป็นชื่อเต็มของน้า NOP
ชื่อวงไพเราะและความหมายดีครับ * Thanks * แปลว่า * ขอบคุณหลายๆเด้อ * หรือ * ขอบคุณมาก * ใช่ไหมครับ

ผมนอนดึก บางที ตี 3 - 4ครับ ทำงานไปเข้ามาคุยใน Webboard ไป เหมือนว่าจะติดงอมแงมแล้ว
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2009, 07:20 by povation.)
28-04-2009, 07:17
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
อ่านด้วยความเพลิดเพลินครับ

ผมสนใจมากครับ เรื่องประสบการณ์ชีวิตของน้า nap
อยากถามหลายอย่างแต่ไม่รู้จะเริ่มต้นยังไงเลย
เอาเป็นว่า
น้า nap ไปอยู่อเมริกาแล้วเล่นดนตรีเป็นอาชีพหลักอยู่หรือเปล่าครับ
แล้วประสบการณ์อะไรเหรอครับ ที่ว่าเป็นความผิดพลาด

เล่ามาเยอะๆเลยครับ..ผมเชื่อว่ามีคนรออ่านอยู่ตรึม
ผมอาสาแปลเป็นไทยให้ครับ
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
28-04-2009, 08:49
Find Like Post Reply