Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sawat dee krup
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Sawat dee krup
(27-04-2009, 09:25)pood Wrote: สวัสดีครับ

ยินดีต้อนรับครับพี่ napman พี่น่าจะเป็นขาร้อครุ่นเดียวกับวง Silver Sand เลยนะครับ ผมเองก็ไปใช้ชีวิตอยู่ที่อเมริกามา 17 ปี (1971-1988) แต่ไปอยู่ทางเหนือครับ ถ้ามีโอกาสไปเที่ยวจะแวะไปเยี่ยมพี่ครับ

ที่บ้านนี้ตอนนี้ผมยกตำแหน่งผู้อาวุโสให้พีเลยก็แล้วกันครับ (ผมเพิ่งอายุครบ 60)

Hi Pood,
Actually I was a little bit behind "Silversand", and more closer to "The Impossible" (one of my close friend is still in The Impossible now)
Please let me know next time you go to Calif. so we can link up. And what city you lived when you were in Calif?
Thanks for the Seniority status, I'm honored for that.Smile
(27-04-2009, 09:49)SARUN Wrote: สวัสดีครับ...

นี่ถ้าน้า Nap อยู่เมืองไทย
ผมนึกว่า ดอม เหตระกูล นะเนี่ยยย
(หล่อ พอๆ กันเลย Big Grin )

ปล.เพลง Wasted on the way เจ๋งมากๆ ครับWink

Hi Sarun,
Now you make me wonder who the heck is Tom Hetrakool? I have no clue, is he a comedian, musician, actor? I hope he's not as old as I am.
Thanks for warm welcome from all of you guys, I almost feel at home now.Shy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009, 10:38 by napman.)
27-04-2009, 10:31
Website Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ดอม เหตระกูล เป็นพระเอกหนัง ยังวัยรุ่นอยู่เลยครับ รูปร่างกำยำ แมนเต็มตัว
ผมก็ว่าเหมือนนะครับ
[Image: 1196267335.jpg]
[Image: 25917.jpg]
[Image: 1402511.jpg]
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009, 10:51 by povation.)
27-04-2009, 10:48
napman Offline
VIP member

(27-04-2009, 10:48)povation Wrote: ดอม เหตระกูล เป็นพระเอกหนัง ยังวัยรุ่นอยู่เลยครับ รูปร่างกำยำ แมนเต็มตัว
ผมก็ว่าเหมือนนะครับ

Yeh, that could be me 40 years ago HA, HA, HA.....Rolleyes
(27-04-2009, 10:52)napman Wrote:
(27-04-2009, 10:48)povation Wrote: ดอม เหตระกูล เป็นพระเอกหนัง ยังวัยรุ่นอยู่เลยครับ รูปร่างกำยำ แมนเต็มตัว
ผมก็ว่าเหมือนนะครับ

Yeh, that could be me 40 years ago HA, HA, HA.....Rolleyes

Surprise, surprise!!!!
My wife caught me doing this and she said Dom is our nephew friend!
our nephew is Dr. Panat Boonkham that graduated from Lola, MI about 5 years ago or so and now is back home at Bangkok, his father is Professor Decha Boonkham (my brother in law) that retired from the Architechture faculty's Dean position of Chulalongkorn few years ago!
Now this is a real small world, isn't it!!!!Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009, 10:59 by napman.)
27-04-2009, 10:52
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(27-04-2009, 10:31)napman Wrote: Surprise, surprise!!!!
My wife caught me doing this and she said Dom is our nephew friend!
our nephew is Dr. Panat Boonkham that graduated from Lola, MI about 5 years ago or so and now is back home at Bangkok, his father is Professor Decha Boonkham (my brother in law) that retired from the Architechture faculty's Dean position of Chulalongkorn few years ago!
Now this is a real small world, isn't it!!!!Cool
เปรียยเทียบกัน จะๆ อีกครั้ง

[Image: Nap%205.JPG]

ด้วยความเคารพครับ
Smile
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
27-04-2009, 11:07
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

เพราะโลกกลมใบเล็กนี่แหละครับ
คุยไปคุยมาอาจจะรู้จักกันมากกว่านี้ก็ได้
ขอถามตรงๆเลยครับ น้า napman
กีตาร์ทั้งหมดที่น้าเคยเล่นหรือที่มีอยู่ในขณะนี้
ชอบยี่ห้อใดรุ่นใดมากที่สุด เพราะเหตุใด ปัจจุบันยังใช้งานได้ดีอยู่หรือไม่

เป็นไงครับ สัมภาษณ์สดข้ามทวีปเลย !
อะไรก็เกิดขึ้นได้ที่ http://www.nimitguitar.com ของน้า WEB
All I Have
The dreams come true
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009, 11:17 by povation.)
27-04-2009, 11:12
napman Offline
VIP member

(27-04-2009, 11:12)povation Wrote: เพราะโลกกลมใบเล็กนี่แหละครับ

First I thought it's the piece of cake kind of question, then after rethink about it I have to reverse my thought.
I currently have about 20 good acoustic guitars in possession. I'm talking about 5 Taylors, 4 Martins, several Yamahas, and some others.
Let me put it this way, if you ask for my favorite brand I would hesitately say "Taylor" under one condition and that is if I play fingerstyle and picking and I play mostly those 2 styles. Now, if I play the song that mainly strumming, I'd say "Martin".
If I happened to be in the mood for classical, I'd say "Manuel Rodriguez" is good (best) enough for my level of classical style.
That brings to my conclusion, guitars is almost like flowers. Each of us like different kinds of flowers. There's no such thing as the most beautiful flower for everybody. Sound of music is so subjective that one guitar may sound like crab to one set of ears and heavenly to the other set of ears. Mainly I'd say play the one that float your boat, don't play and (try to) like it because they are Martins, Taylors, Taks or whatever.
Do I answer your question? or even confuse you more?
Just for the record, I'll try my best to get rid of most of my guitars and keep only 3 (may be 4) acoustic and 1 of classical (nylon string), I feel guilty to keep those in the cases in my closet and nobody else has a chance to enjoy them.
My number one that I'll keep is 1999 Taylor710ce with Cedar top, this one give me the most heavenly sound to my ears most of the time.
My number two that I'll keep is 2000 TaylorJKSM (Jewel Kilcher Signature Model) #22, this one is my versatile guitar that I'm not afraid to take it out to any gig and good for almost any style.
My number three that I'll keep is 12 fret 2002 Martin 000-16sgt, this is my couch guitar, sound so good and so comfortable to hold and play for myself in my bedroom.
I might keep my custom (Gwaltney Dread, Lutz top and Walnut B/S) but may be 4 guitar is too many for one old man to play.
My classical nylon string, I'd keep 2003 Manuel Rodriguez that made in spain, I think I prefer spanish sound to Japanese sound.
It's pretty long, please understand that this is not bragging, I'm just trying to answer your questions as honest as possible (at least for now but we never know because sometime we change our minds abruptly or eventually, rightTongue

27-04-2009, 11:48
es04 Offline

Likes Given: 0
สวัสดีครับ
27-04-2009, 12:01
Find Like Post Reply
Maew Offline

Likes Given: 0
(27-04-2009, 11:48)napman Wrote:
(27-04-2009, 11:12)povation Wrote: เพราะโลกกลมใบเล็กนี่แหละครับ

First I thought it's the piece of cake kind of question, then after rethink about it I have to reverse my thought.
I currently have about 20 good acoustic guitars in possession. I'm talking about 5 Taylors, 4 Martins, several Yamahas, and some others.
Let me put it this way, if you ask for my favorite brand I would hesitately say "Taylor" under one condition and that is if I play fingerstyle and picking and I play mostly those 2 styles. Now, if I play the song that mainly strumming, I'd say "Martin".
If I happened to be in the mood for classical, I'd say "Manuel Rodriguez" is good (best) enough for my level of classical style.
That brings to my conclusion, guitars is almost like flowers. Each of us like different kinds of flowers. There's no such thing as the most beautiful flower for everybody. Sound of music is so subjective that one guitar may sound like crab to one set of ears and heavenly to the other set of ears. Mainly I'd say play the one that float your boat, don't play and (try to) like it because they are Martins, Taylors, Taks or whatever.
Do I answer your question? or even confuse you more?
Just for the record, I'll try my best to get rid of most of my guitars and keep only 3 (may be 4) acoustic and 1 of classical (nylon string), I feel guilty to keep those in the cases in my closet and nobody else has a chance to enjoy them.
My number one that I'll keep is 1999 Taylor710ce with Cedar top, this one give me the most heavenly sound to my ears most of the time.
My number two that I'll keep is 2000 TaylorJKSM (Jewel Kilcher Signature Model) #22, this one is my versatile guitar that I'm not afraid to take it out to any gig and good for almost any style.
My number three that I'll keep is 12 fret 2002 Martin 000-16sgt, this is my couch guitar, sound so good and so comfortable to hold and play for myself in my bedroom.
I might keep my custom (Gwaltney Dread, Lutz top and Walnut B/S) but may be 4 guitar is too many for one old man to play.
My classical nylon string, I'd keep 2003 Manuel Rodriguez that made in spain, I think I prefer spanish sound to Japanese sound.
It's pretty long, please understand that this is not bragging, I'm just trying to answer your questions as honest as possible (at least for now but we never know because sometime we change our minds abruptly or eventually, rightTongue

ขอบคุณครับ
เป็นคำตอบที่หล่อหลอมจากประสบการณ์อันยาวนานจริงๆ...
" Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. "
- Dale Carnegie
27-04-2009, 12:05
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

เป็นคำตอบที่ละเอียดดีครับ ชัดเจน ไม่สับสน
เลือกกีตาร์เวลาจะใช้เล่นแนวเพลงใด
แต่พอรู้ว่าต้องชอบ Taylor พอควรล่ะ
เสียงกีตาร์ Classic ที่ฟังจาก You tube ก็คมใสดีจริงๆ
แล้วเสียงแตกต่างอย่างไรกับกีตาร์Classic ที่ทำในญี่ปุ่นครับ
ขอบคุณในทุกๆคำตอบ หากมีอะไรดีๆที่นั่น
กรุณานึกถึงพวกเรา และมาเล่าสู่กันฟังบ้างนะครับ
ฝนตกทางนี้จะหนาวถึงคนทางโน้นบ้างหรือเปล่า
แต่ผมว่าที่นั่น อากาศร้อนเอาเรื่องเช่นกัน
All I Have
The dreams come true
27-04-2009, 12:07
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
(27-04-2009, 11:48)napman Wrote: That brings to my conclusion, guitars is almost like flowers. Each of us like different kinds of flowers. There's no such thing as the most beautiful flower for everybody. Sound of music is so subjective that one guitar may sound like crab to one set of ears and heavenly to the other set of ears. Mainly I'd say play the one that float your boat, don't play and (try to) like it because they are Martins, Taylors, Taks or whatever.

just like women too Tongue
27-04-2009, 13:53