Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
พี่ๆท่านใดเคยสั่งซื้อกีต้าร์โปร่งจากเวปต่างประเทศมั้ยครับ
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: พี่ๆท่านใดเคยสั่งซื้อกีต้าร์โปร่งจากเวปต่างประเทศมั้ยครับ
ถ้าคูณ napman มาเที่ยวแค่สามเดือนก็ไม่ต้องหิ้วกีต้าร์มาหรอกครับ ยืมของผมไปเล่นก็ใด้แต่ต้องมาแจมกับพวกเราด้วยนะครับ
28-04-2009, 11:11
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Shy
(28-04-2009, 07:37)povation Wrote:
(28-04-2009, 05:56)napman Wrote:
(24-04-2009, 23:43)povation Wrote: หาในไทยที่ ถูกตา ถูกใจ ถูกเงิน ดีกว่าครับ

Hi,
This is interesting, I'll be in Thailand for 3 month trip from November to Feb. 2009 and think about get some acoustic here in Bangkok in stead of bring mine on the plane, I heard some of the horrific story about the handling of acoustic guitars by those air planes handlers. But I have zero info. about where/how much etc... to get good acoustic guitar in Bangkok, may be I can get mine from here (this house of blue)?Shy

เดี๋ยวนี้ฝีมือช่างไทยในการทำกีตาร์ได้พัฒนาไปมากครับ บางตัวที่ผมเคยเล่น ก็รู้สึกประหลาดใจกับเสียงที่ออกมาดีจริงๆเกือบเทียบชั้นกีตาร์ที่ทำจากต่างประเทศ
ผมไม่ได้พูดเกินไปครับ จึงอยากให้คนไทยหันมาสนับสนุนกีตาร์ฝีมือคนไทยมากๆจะได้มีกำลังใจพัฒนาต่อไป

ช่วงที่น้าNOPอยู่เมืองไทย พักอยู่ที่ใดครับ

Hi Pov,
Sorry for late answer, I'm pretty sure that Thai guitars are as good as you said. In 2007 Karabao came to LA and I had a chance to feel/played Thierry or Lek guitar (Aud the bass player is my younger friend and we know each other since I was in Bangkok) I recalled the brand is Karaboa but I don't know if it was made in Thailand or China. Pretty good quality I offered to buy on the spot but Lek said it is made #1 so he didn't want to sell it. Besides When I was in the band in Bangkok in 70s there was a guitar maker by the name of Narin, and few of my friends bought his guitars to play. He also made bass guitar for my friend "Tom" the bass player of "Kaleidoscope". I don't know about Tom now and very curious to know, I miss him too, actually I miss the whole Kaleidoscope guys. I also heard from Coco the Karaboa drummer that when Chai the previous drummer of Kaleidoscope died Coco replaced him in Kaleidoscope.
Second question,
I just had a vacation home built and completed last December at Ampor Saraphi, Chiangmai on my wife's family ranch. So I think that will be my homebase while I'm in Thailand. I might stay few days or so at my sister in law home which is at Soi Vipawadi 60 and that gives me a chance or two to mingle with friends. May be we can jam up and jelly tight just for fun!Cool
(28-04-2009, 11:11)pood Wrote: ถ้าคูณ napman มาเที่ยวแค่สามเดือนก็ไม่ต้องหิ้วกีต้าร์มาหรอกครับ ยืมของผมไปเล่นก็ใด้แต่ต้องมาแจมกับพวกเราด้วยนะครับ

Hi Pood,
Thanks for the offering, can I take it to Chiangmai?
Just kidding!Big Grin
May be we will have a chance to jam together (please see previous post)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009, 04:25 by napman.)
29-04-2009, 04:19
Website Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ผมว่ากีตาร์ที่ใช้ชื่อว่า * คาราบาว * น่าจะทำที่จีน รู้สึกจะผ่านหูมาเช่นนั้น
ผมเคยทำกีตาร์ไฟฟ้ากับช่าง รินทร์ เมื่อ 4 ปีมาแล้วครับ ร้านเค้าอยู่ใกล้บ้านของผม เดิม เค้าอยู่ซอยเซนต์หลุยส์ ถนนสาทร
เมื่อใดน้าnapman จะมีโอกาสมาเมืองไทยอีกครับ
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
29-04-2009, 09:41
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(29-04-2009, 09:41)povation Wrote: ผมว่ากีตาร์ที่ใช้ชื่อว่า * คาราบาว * น่าจะทำที่จีน รู้สึกจะผ่านหูมาเช่นนั้น
ผมเคยทำกีตาร์ไฟฟ้ากับช่าง รินทร์ เมื่อ 4 ปีมาแล้วครับ ร้านเค้าอยู่ใกล้บ้านของผม เดิม เค้าอยู่ซอยเซนต์หลุยส์ ถนนสาทร
เมื่อใดน้าnapman จะมีโอกาสมาเมืองไทยอีกครับ

Hi Pov,
Tickets have been purchased, we'll be leaving for BKK from LAX on November 21st 2009, Glad to hear that Narin still doing what he loves, I don't know if he still remember me or not but I always remember him.Smile
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
29-04-2009, 10:23
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ไม่นาน เวลาผ่านไปเหมือนจะเร็ว เม่กี่เดือนก็คงมีโอกาสได้เจอกันแล้วครับ

เดี๋ยวนี้คุณรินทร์มอบงานติดต่อต่างประเทศให้ลูกชายรับผิดชอบ
คุณรินทร์และภรรยายังคงดูแลร้านอยู่ครับ
ว่าแล้วเดี๋ยวผมจะขับรถไปเยี่ยมเยียนซักหน่อย
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2009, 12:27 by povation.)
29-04-2009, 12:25