• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ
Microtone

[color=#000080 Wrote:
I spent time writing a long memoir about our beloved friend "MAEW" (แมว/อุทัย ทองเนียม) then I got too emotional. So, for now, here is an old picture of MAEW and I at Uthaiwong's "glass house", our favorite hang out. Never mind my face, the point is you get to see MAEW's face and witness how "COOL" he was.

I bet you, he is as happy as he ever was or even more, hanging out with our mutual friends Ket & Gore up there somewhere. I can hear "Time Is Tight', "Crossroad(s)", and " Scarborough Fair" in my head.. in my heart...such an innocent and beautiful sound........then it fades away when the tears flow down my face. Have a good jam....my ARTISTIC friends. I love you all.

Me.[/color]

Hi Micro,
Uthaiwong's glass house (Uthaiwong Viboonyakom was our powerhouse drummer) was where I square danced with Maew to CCR's song after you've gone, yes I still remember we spent uncountable days and nights listened and tried to figure out by ears to "Sgt. Pepper's and White album" at that hideaway. (Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end.......;-))

Thanks for the picture of him and you, I don't know if he kept any picture of him and I somewhere or not? Now his picture and yours will always stays at my desk top.

It doesn't matter how you want to hide your face my friend!, I always remember your contagious smiling face with your unmistaken black mole at your chin! (to be precise it's much closer to your lip, and some of our friends even said in a complimenting way that you had a sharp acid tongue because of that!)

Yes I love you all too.Shy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009, 20:28 by napman.)
22-06-2009, 09:39
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ - by napman - 22-06-2009, 09:39