Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ
(20-06-2009, 08:22)napman Wrote: I know that you guys are having a gathering today in BKK.
But I don't think I can wait to put this here.

I don't want to spoil the party but I would like to CELEBRATE his life, my BELOVED friend that I will never be able to see him again.

RIP UTHAI (Maew) THONGNIUM.

I've talked to my long lost friend today and so thrill to talk to him after so many years. He told me about Maew that Maew died of heart attack in the beginning of April last year in BKK.

Last time I talked to Maew was in late March last year when I took my vacation in Thailand! And that means he died only weeks after we had a first long conversation after about 35 plus years of no-contact to each other, so, that conversation is the first and last together in one.

I didn't have a chance to meet him again after he left for USA to pursue his education at Little Rock, Arkansas in around 1970, he wrote me a letter when I arrived USA in 1972 before he went back to Thailand.

So long my friend, It's an honor to have been accepted to be your friend.
I still remember you are the only person in the world that square danced hands in hands with me while listening to CCR's Looking out my back door.

It will never happen again, I remember your generousity that allowed me to stay in your room at your parents' home on the weekends of my six-months voluntarily became a Private Army recruit.

There were so many fond memories between you and me that I will cherish until my life is over, and I'll keep them in my heart until we meet again somewhere/somehow.

I don't remember if I said "I LOVE YOU" or not during our last conversation last year.

I'll say it here again so somehow you may know that

"I LOVE YOU, Maew"

I spent time writing a long memoir about our beloved friend "MAEW" (แมว/อุทัย ทองเนียม) then I got too emotional. So, for now, here is an old picture of MAEW and I at Uthaiwong's "glass house", our favorite hang out. Never mind my face, the point is you get to see MAEW's face and witness how "COOL" he was.

I bet you, he is as happy as he ever was or even more, hanging out with our mutual friends Ket & Gore up there somewhere. I can hear "Time Is Tight', "Crossroad(s)", and " Scarborough Fair" in my head.. in my heart...such an innocent and beautiful sound........then it fades away when the tears flow down my face. Have a good jam....my ARTISTIC friends. I love you all.

Me.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
22-06-2009, 04:21
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Whiter Shade of Pale เพลงที่ ยัง งง ๆ - by Microtone - 22-06-2009, 04:21