Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ขาย Lowden O12 with fishman natural I
.::.pOoH.::. Away
Simply the Best

Likes Given: 0
A0_soldtag  ขาย Lowden O12 with fishman natural I
ตัดใจขายครั้งสุดท้าย 1998 Lowden O12 Made in Northern Ireland
ระดมทุนไปทำบ้าน หลังคารั่ว รั้วไม่มี ที่นอนพัง พื้นทรุด น้ำหยุดไหล ไฟไม่เดิน..

Top: Sitka Spruce เกรนจัด เสียงอิ่ม
Back & Sides: American Mahogany มีลายริ้วโบว์ หายาก งามครับ

ติดตั้ง Fishman Acoustic Matrix Natural I สั่งซื้อตรงรุ่นจาก Lucky Music เสียงทรงพลัง Balance เยี่ยม ไม่มีจี่หึ่ง action สุดยอด

สภาพ 90% ++
ขายที่ XXXXX.- ขายไปแล้วครับ

โทร. 089-8144453

มีคลิปจาก youtube มาให้ชม เป็นรุ่น O10 (cedar top ครับ)
ของผมจะออกหนากว่านี้เพราะเป็น spruce ไม่ได้โม้!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKujlh5IIBY

ราคาในคาตาล็อกปีล่าสุด ไม่ต้องพูดถึงเลยครับ
แถมสเปคนี้ก็เลิกผลิตอีกต่างหาก
http://web.mac.com/gsl71/George_Lowden_W..._List.html
ไปทางไหนก็...ละลานตาไปหมด
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2008, 00:52 by .::.pOoH.::..)
02-09-2008, 10:47
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
RE: ขาย Lowden O12 with fishman natural I
Cheer
เพราะผมยอมรับพลังเสียงและความไพเราะของกีตาร์ตัวนี้
ฟังกี่ครั้งๆกี่สถานที่ก็ประทับใจเหมือนเดิม....ฝีมือเจ้าของคงมีส่วนเพียงเล็กน้อย
ผมก็ไม่ได้โม้!
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
02-09-2008, 10:53
Website Find Like Post Reply
Simply the Best

รูปเมื่อครั้ง 3 เกลอหัวแข็ง Big Grin

O12 ตัวซ้ายสุดนะครับ รุ่น standard ก็จริง แต่ไม่กลัวรุ่นใหญ่หรอก จะบอกให้ Big Grin

[Image: 04nz7.jpg]
02-09-2008, 11:22
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
(02-09-2008, 11:22).::.pOoH.::. Wrote: รูปเมื่อครั้ง 3 เกลอหัวแข็ง Big Grin

O12 ตัวซ้ายสุดนะครับ รุ่น standard ก็จริง แต่ไม่กลัวรุ่นใหญ่หรอก จะบอกให้ Big Grin

[Image: 04nz7.jpg]

American Mahogany ตัวนี้ เพราะจะดุดันแต่ไม่ยอมก้าวร้าว
จัดเป็นกีตาร์นิสัยดี (ขอยืมคำพูดของน้าTommy2978) เหมือนเจ้าของ
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2008, 12:00 by povation.)
02-09-2008, 11:58
Website Find Like Post Reply
NitTy Offline

เปรียบได้กับ อาวุธในตำนาน นาน ๆ จะหลงมาที

จอมยุทธ์ที่ยังไร้กระบี่ ไม่ควรพลาด Big Grin
02-09-2008, 16:41
Find Like Post Reply
Simply the Best

นี่คือ user reviews ที่ผมพอจะหาได้จาก harmony-central ครับ แต่เค้าเป็น Cutaway นะ ของผมตัวเต็มๆ

Product: Lowden Guitars 012 Cutaway
Submitted 03/14/2003 at 02:06am by 48Crash
Email: theenormousroom at hotmailcom

Features : 10
012c made in Ireland, Spruce top. No pick-up fitted, clear scratchguard, factory standard all the way. Came with a Hiscox case, light and strong and with the company logo moulded onto the lid to make life easier for theives.

The score's a bit silly - it doesn't have anything other than what you expect, but what it has are immaculate.

Sound : 10
I play fingerpicking, mostly light jazz as accompanist to a singer or as part of a small band.

It sounds absolutely fabulous.

It's a very warm, round full sound, the highs chime like bells and it sustains for days. Bass notes are full without being woolly, mid-range is strong and clear. Goes off a tiny bit at the very highest notes - past the 16th fret - but then so do I. Otherwise it's a lovely instrument for solo work, sounds like an orchestra, and not too rich to sit in a mix.

Action, Fit, & Finish : 9
Flawlessly made. Absolutely no visible flaws, blemishes, bad fit or anything. Action just right for me, so I can't complain. The thickness of the neck is very finely judged for lightness v. size. It shows every sign of being made by a player and not just by someone who enjoys woodwork.

I don't really like the machine head buttons, personal taste I know but I shall knock one point from the score to show that I'm not biased.

Reliability/Durability : 8
Early days, but the satin finish seems more durable than it looks. Since it's surprisingly light for a bigish guitar, I suspect it feels less durable than it really is.

The only drawback to replying on it alone for shows is that it's very temperature/humidity sensitive and you could get caught out. The neck hates dry central-heating rooms, but recovers quickly in the right environment.

Customer Support : No Opinion
Nothing's fallen off yet. I filled in and sent off the warranty card, but have heard nothing back so I'm guessing it may not be spectacularly quick, but I can't imagine you could make a guitar this well without caring about what happens to it afterwards.

Overall Rating : 10
Playing for years, got shot of most things. Now have an old Les Paul Black Beauty, a National Tricone and this Lowden 012. I just have to find a Switchmaster I can afford - or a Super 400 - and I'll have everything I ever wanted.

This guitar is a living thing, simply perfect in sound, playability and quality. For the price, it's astonishing. If stolen, I'd buy another straight away - and from the ones I tried, it shouldn't take long to find a good one. They don't seem to make any donkeys, or at least they don't let them out into the market.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product: Lowden Guitars 012 Cutaway
Submitted 12/10/2002 at 09:27am by Stevo

Features : 10
This is a 1994 Lowden O12c. I bought it new from "The Guitar Shop" in Newcastle UK. It was made in Northern Ireland. It has a solid Spruce top with solid Mahogony back and sides. This Lowden does not have the clear scratch-plate that appears on later models, but it does nave fret markers, (mother of pearl dots, not standard on a Lowden), and a EMG pickup, (fitted at the Lowden factory).

Sound : 10
The 012 is a big guitar with a big sound. The Spruce top gives it more volume than the Cedar guitars. It has a very full, warm tone, which sounds great fingerpicked or strummed.

Action, Fit, & Finish : 10
Tha action on my guitar was perfect when I bought it, and now almost 10 years on, is still perfect. I have never had to take it to a guitar shop for a set-up or anything. I use gauge 12 strings, sometimes 13s when I fancy a change. The finish on Lowdens is becoming legendary. The smell when you open the case is incredible.

Reliability/Durability : 9
This is a very light guitar, but I don't handle it with "kid gloves", these guitars were made to be played. I don't have a second guitar at the moment, so I rely on this one totally, and so far it hasn't let me down. I do have a few slight dings where the scratch plate should be, but apart from that, its still immaculate.

Customer Support : 10
I have been in touch with Lowden before (I upgraded my Nichol machine heads to the Gold ones, purely for cosmetic reasons), and I found the poeple at Lowden very polite and helpful.

Overall Rating : 10
I've been playing this guitar for over 8 years, and I've got everything I want in a guitar right here. Before buying I played Martins, Gibsons, Takamines and Taylors, but this was the best by far. Don't forget, Lowdens are played by Pierre Bensusan, Adrian Legg, John Renbourn, Tony McManus, Eric Roche etc etc. This many professional guitarists can't be wrong.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 00:38 by .::.pOoH.::..)
03-09-2008, 00:36
Find Like Post Reply
Simply the Best

มาดูกันดีกว่าว่าคนดังๆ ใครเล่น Lowden บ้าง Big Grin

Damien Rice

[Image: damienricelargeij1.jpg]

Eric Roche

[Image: ericro01cx0.jpg]

เทพ Don Ross

[Image: ross1wl8.jpg]

Pierre Bensusan

[Image: pierre1bey7.jpg]

Thomas Leep

[Image: thomasleeppt0.jpg]

2 เทพผู้ยิ่งใหญ่ Don Ross VS. Andy Mckee (Lowden & Lowden ยุคโรงงาน Avalon)

[Image: dalf6.jpg]
04-09-2008, 10:27
Find Like Post Reply
Simply the Best

มาให้ข้อมูลกันต่อไปครับ เพราะรุ่นนี้ไม่มีให้ลองในบ้านเรา

และผมมั่นใจว่าตัวนี้ เสียงดีมาก คุ้มค่า ใครได้ไปไม่ผิดหวังล้านเปอร์เซนต์

http://www.vintageguitar.co.uk/item--Low...15952.html

ของใหม่ขายที่อังกฤษลดราคาแล้วเหลือราคา 1,695 ปอนด์ = 104,022 บาท (ไม่มี preamp) ไม้หลังไม่มีริ้วโบว์ pattern แล้ว

มาลองถ้าถูกใจ จะลดราคาพิเศษสุดแบบ shock price ไปเลยครับ Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2008, 23:01 by .::.pOoH.::..)
07-09-2008, 22:59
Find Like Post Reply
kim_colombet Away

Likes Given: 4
คงพูดได้แค่ว่า อยากได้มากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก

ผมว่า ลึกๆเจ้าของก็เสียดาย ที่จะขาย ของรัก Smile
07-09-2008, 23:13
Find Like Post Reply
Simply the Best

(07-09-2008, 23:13)kim_colombet Wrote: ผมว่า ลึกๆเจ้าของก็เสียดาย ที่จะขาย ของรัก Smile

ทุกตัวที่เคยขายไปผมก็คิดถึงนะครับ แต่ไม่เคยเสียดาย เพราะเมื่อตัดสินใจจะขายแล้ว ก็ต้องตัดใจขายตามที่เขียนจริงๆ Big Grin
07-09-2008, 23:20
Find Like Post Reply