Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor ต่ำกว่าซีรี่ย์5ไม่น่าเล่นหรอคะ
toeifly Offline

Likes Given: 13
RE: Taylor ต่ำกว่าซีรี่ย์5ไม่น่าเล่นหรอคะ
(19-07-2013, 22:55)napman Wrote:
(18-07-2013, 18:55)toeifly Wrote: From PiggyPrince's comment...

....ลองให้เต็มที่ก่อนตัดสินใจครับ
ผมเห็นว่าการซื้อกีต้าร์ที่ชอบและเล่นเข้ามือเราจะทำให้เรารักมันมากๆและมีโอกาสหยิบมาเล่นบ่อยๆครับ....

Totally agreed with Piggy. Take your time so you don't have to keep looking for the other ones in the future. And just curious of what guitar that you're currently having/playing now? And why do you want to get Taylor? Is it UPGRADE???Shy

ตอนนี้ใช้crafterอยู่ค่ะ ปัญหาคือทัชชิ่งมันสูงมากพอแต่งให้ต่ำแล้วมันบัซ เล่นไม่เข้ามือเลยค่ะซื้อมาตอนเล่นไม่เป็น
แล้วอยากอัพรุ่นสูงขึ้นเป็นall solid เลยไปลองๆที่มิวสิคคอลเลคชั่นแล้วถูกใจเทเลอร์ค่ะ โดยเฉพาะทรงGC เข้ามือมากก
ลองทั้งมาร์ตินและเทเลอร์ ชอบเทเลอร์มากกว่าทั้งเสียงและสัมผัสค่ะ
20-07-2013, 00:52
Find Like Post Reply
oogma Offline

Likes Given: 0
อยากรู้ด้วยคนคร้าบ
20-07-2013, 02:12
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(20-07-2013, 00:52)toeifly Wrote: ตอนนี้ใช้crafterอยู่ค่ะ ปัญหาคือทัชชิ่งมันสูงมากพอแต่งให้ต่ำแล้วมันบัซ เล่นไม่เข้ามือเลยค่ะซื้อมาตอนเล่นไม่เป็น

"ทัชชิ่ง" ???
Do you mean "Action"? (The heights of fret board and the strings, both at the "Nut" and the "Saddle")

It shouldn't be that hard to re-fixed it again, if you had over-filed the nut and the saddle (both of them) then you just replace those again with new ones and gently/gradually file them down again this time. It'll take time but may be it'll playable this time around. But of course the neck must be true straight too.

I've never had any chance to play "Crafter", so I can't comment on that but I know that one of my (well-known) Thai musician friend who used Crafter and may be still currently using it. So I don't think it's a "not-so-good" guitar, but of course it costs less than Taylors and most of cases just "you got what you pay for" (except you pay extra for those BLING stuffs)Tongue

Thanks for the answers. I'm just one of those curious catsBig Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
20-07-2013, 07:27
[-] The following 1 user Likes napman's post:
Olanla (21-07-2013)
toeifly Offline

(20-07-2013, 07:27)napman Wrote: "ทัชชิ่ง" ???
Do you mean "Action"? (The heights of fret board and the strings, both at the "Nut" and the "Saddle")

It shouldn't be that hard to re-fixed it again, if you had over-filed the nut and the saddle (both of them) then you just replace those again with new ones and gently/gradually file them down again this time. It'll take time but may be it'll playable this time around. But of course the neck must be true straight too.

I've never had any chance to play "Crafter", so I can't comment on that but I know that one of my (well-known) Thai musician friend who used Crafter and may be still currently using it. So I don't think it's a "not-so-good" guitar, but of course it costs less than Taylors and most of cases just "you got what you pay for" (except you pay extra for those BLING stuffs)Tongue

Thanks for the answers. I'm just one of those curious catsBig Grin

crafter เป็นกีต้าร์ที่ดีเลยแหละค่ะ เสียงดี สวยงาม งานก็เนี๊ยบดี
but i just found that taylor is better
that is why i want one
ตอนนี้มองๆ 912ce ไว้ ราคา89,000 นี่กำลังดีเลยใช่ไหมคะ
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013, 01:03 by toeifly.)
22-07-2013, 01:02
Find Like Post Reply
Katayoot Offline
กระทู้ล่ม ขอรับผิดชอบเหตุการณ์นี้เอง

Likes Given: 145
(19-07-2013, 16:08)toeifly Wrote:
(19-07-2013, 12:59)piggyprince Wrote: เห็นด้วยกับพี่ๆทุกคนที่กล่าวมาข้างต้นครับ
ขอให้ความเห็นเพิ่มเติมนะครับ ดูท่าน้องน่าจะชอบเสียงโทนอุ่นไสตล์Rosewoodซึ่งTaylorเค้าจะใช้ทำSeriesสูงๆขึ้นมา
แนะนำว่าหากมีโอกาสได้ลองก็พยายามลองTonewoodหลายๆChoiceดูนะครับ มันมีCharactorที่ต่างกัน อันนี้แล้วแต่ชอบเลยครับ
พี่ๆน้าๆในบ้านหลังนี้มีให้ลองเพียบเลย ใจดีและมีน้ำใจกันทั้งนั้นเลยครับ
หรือไม่ก็ลองไปศึกษาที่ตัวแทนบ้านเรา ลองให้เต็มที่ก่อนตัดสินใจครับ
ผมเห็นว่าการซื้อกีต้าร์ที่ชอบและเล่นเข้ามือเราจะทำให้เรารักมันมากๆและมีโอกาสหยิบมาเล่นบ่อยๆครับ
ขอให้โชคดีในการเลือกเนื้อคู่นะครับ ติดขัดอะไรถามได้ น้าๆใจดีพร้อมให้ความรู้ครับ Smile

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ น้าๆในบ้านหลังนี้ใจดีกันจริงๆเลยค่ะBig GrinBig Grin

น้าๆ บ้านฟ้าหลายท่านที่มาตอบ ค่อนข้างงานยุ่ง
แต่ที่เข้ามาช่วยกันตอบเยอะมากๆ เพราะพวกเราให้ความสำคัญกับคำว่า "ค่ะ"

Tongue:p:p
22-07-2013, 01:37
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Katayoot's post:
toeifly (22-07-2013), Olanla (22-07-2013), palith_t (24-07-2013)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(22-07-2013, 01:37)Katayoot Wrote: แต่ที่เข้ามาช่วยกันตอบเยอะมากๆ เพราะพวกเราให้ความสำคัญกับคำว่า "ค่ะ"

Not for me Kata!Big Grin

Regardless of "gender", I'm always willing to share my opinions if I KNOW a thing or two about it that can be helpful Shy

(22-07-2013, 01:02)toeifly Wrote: ตอนนี้มองๆ 912ce ไว้ ราคา89,000 นี่กำลังดีเลยใช่ไหมคะ

I can't really answer this question (since you seemed to ask). I noticed that the guitar prices in Thailand are much more than in US, and that's no surprise due to tax and what not etc....

In US you can of course get it much less than 89,000 baht because there's no extra cost of Import tax and delivery cost...etc.

I personally like to buy the "USED" guitars if that's possible. The used 412ce that I have that I bought as my "Beater" may be in 2005 I believe it cost me much less than the NEW one. I don't know the volume of USED Taylors in Thailand but there are abundant of them in US to choose from.

Taylor 912ce is almost top-of-the line level so you'll have to pay extra for those BLING but of course if it looks and feels good to you then it's your choice to have or have not since you'll be the one who'll work to pay for itRolleyes:

Good luck either way, I believe we are in the "Golden age of acoustic guitars". There are so many excellent acoustic guitars to choose from. I just wish we could buy TALENT as easy as buying guitarBig GrinRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013, 11:17 by napman.)
22-07-2013, 04:23
[-] The following 4 users Like napman's post:
Katayoot (22-07-2013), Olanla (22-07-2013), toeifly (22-07-2013), ohm (05-06-2014)
toeifly Offline

Big Grin  RE: Taylor ต่ำกว่าซีรี่ย์5ไม่น่าเล่นหรอคะ
(22-07-2013, 01:37)Katayoot Wrote:
(19-07-2013, 16:08)toeifly Wrote:
(19-07-2013, 12:59)piggyprince Wrote: เห็นด้วยกับพี่ๆทุกคนที่กล่าวมาข้างต้นครับ
ขอให้ความเห็นเพิ่มเติมนะครับ ดูท่าน้องน่าจะชอบเสียงโทนอุ่นไสตล์Rosewoodซึ่งTaylorเค้าจะใช้ทำSeriesสูงๆขึ้นมา
แนะนำว่าหากมีโอกาสได้ลองก็พยายามลองTonewoodหลายๆChoiceดูนะครับ มันมีCharactorที่ต่างกัน อันนี้แล้วแต่ชอบเลยครับ
พี่ๆน้าๆในบ้านหลังนี้มีให้ลองเพียบเลย ใจดีและมีน้ำใจกันทั้งนั้นเลยครับ
หรือไม่ก็ลองไปศึกษาที่ตัวแทนบ้านเรา ลองให้เต็มที่ก่อนตัดสินใจครับ
ผมเห็นว่าการซื้อกีต้าร์ที่ชอบและเล่นเข้ามือเราจะทำให้เรารักมันมากๆและมีโอกาสหยิบมาเล่นบ่อยๆครับ
ขอให้โชคดีในการเลือกเนื้อคู่นะครับ ติดขัดอะไรถามได้ น้าๆใจดีพร้อมให้ความรู้ครับ Smile

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ น้าๆในบ้านหลังนี้ใจดีกันจริงๆเลยค่ะBig GrinBig Grin

น้าๆ บ้านฟ้าหลายท่านที่มาตอบ ค่อนข้างงานยุ่ง
แต่ที่เข้ามาช่วยกันตอบเยอะมากๆ เพราะพวกเราให้ความสำคัญกับคำว่า "ค่ะ"

Smile ยังไงก็ขอบคุณน้าๆทุกคนมากค่ะ

(22-07-2013, 04:23)napman Wrote:
(22-07-2013, 01:37)Katayoot Wrote: แต่ที่เข้ามาช่วยกันตอบเยอะมากๆ เพราะพวกเราให้ความสำคัญกับคำว่า "ค่ะ"

Not for me Kata!Big Grin

Regardless of "gender", I'm always willing to share my opinions if I KNOW a thing or two about it that can be helpful Shy

(22-07-2013, 01:02)toeifly Wrote: ตอนนี้มองๆ 912ce ไว้ ราคา89,000 นี่กำลังดีเลยใช่ไหมคะ

I can't really answer this question (since you seemed to ask). I noticed that the guitar prices in Thailand are much more than in US, and that's no surprise due to tax and what not etc....

In US you can of course get it much less than 89,000 baht because there's no extra cost of Import tax and delivery cost...etc.

I personally like to buy the "USED" guitars if that's possible. The used 412ce that I have that I bought as my "Beater" may be in 2005 I believe it cost me much less than the NEW one. I don't know the volume of USED Taylors in Thailand but there are abundant of them in US to choose from.

Taylor 912ce is almost top-of-the line level so you'll have to pay extra for those BLING but of course if it looks and feels good to you then it's your choice to have or have not since you'll be the one who'll work to pay for itRolleyes:

Good luck either way, I believe we are in the "Golden age of acoustic guitars". There are so many excellent acoustic guitars to choose from. I just wish we could buy TALENT as easy as buying guitarBig GrinRolleyes

ค่าขนส่งมาไทยรวมภาษีประมาณหมื่นกว่าบาทค่ะ
ตอนนี้ก็ลังเลระหว่าง 812 กับ 912 ค่ะ น่าจะต่างกันที่วัสดุตกแต่งกับลูกบิดหรือป่าวคะ
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013, 11:41 by toeifly.)
22-07-2013, 11:39
Find Like Post Reply
Olanla Offline

Likes Given: 211
(22-07-2013, 04:23)napman Wrote: Taylor 912ce is almost top-of-the line level so you'll have to pay extra for those BLING but of course if it looks and feels good to you then it's your choice to have or have not since you'll be the one who'll work to pay for itRolleyes:

Good luck either way, I believe we are in the "Golden age of acoustic guitars". There are so many excellent acoustic guitars to choose from.

I totally agree. 312, 712, 812 or 912 . . . as long as you feel great (or even proud) to own, to play and to look at it, and you think that the great feeling you get is worth the price you pay for, it is a great buy, especially if that guitar is a life time keeper. Only you can decide.

Even though I am considerably a newcomer for the acoustic guitar world, I feel like this time is the "Golden Age" too. Seems to me that acoustic guitar business is doing really well (I could be wrong). So many guitars from big production lines (Martin/Taylor/etc.), small shop builders (Lowden/Goodall/Collings/etc.) and lots of great single builders are available out there.

(22-07-2013, 04:23)napman Wrote: I just wish we could buy TALENT as easy as buying guitar

Can't agree more on that Big Grin
22-07-2013, 11:43
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
น้องค่ะทายุทธ พูดอะไรไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่องนะคะ ง่วงก็ไปนอนซะ
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
22-07-2013, 11:53
[-] The following 1 user Likes povation's post:
Katayoot (22-07-2013)
Olanla Offline

Likes Given: 211
(22-07-2013, 11:39)toeifly Wrote: ตอนนี้ก็ลังเลระหว่าง 812 กับ 912 ค่ะ น่าจะต่างกันที่วัสดุตกแต่งกับลูกบิดหรือป่าวคะ

I think here is a great informative answer.
http://www.unofficialtaylorguitarforum.c...pic=1139.0
22-07-2013, 12:01
Find Like Post Reply