เล่นแนวฟิงเกอร์ค่ะ ตัวเล็กมือเล็ก เล่นบอดี้ใหญ่ๆคอใหญ่ๆไม่ไหว

ขอบคุณค่ะ
16-07-2013, 18:52
Find Like Post Reply
วันละเป๊ก Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 5
RE: Taylor ต่ำกว่าซีรี่ย์5ไม่น่าเล่นหรอคะ
ผมว่าก็เลือกตามงบที่มีดีกว่าครับ ผมเองก็มี 314ce ที่เคยเล่นเยอะมากกว่าจะมาเล่นรุ่นสูงๆ ทุกวันนี้ก็ยังอยู้ ขายไม่ลง มันผูกพัน เสียงไม่ได้แย่เลยจริงๆ ทีํ่รู้สึกว่าไม่ดีเท่ารุ่นสูงคือ Finishing ของกีต้าร์

สำหรับผม ต่ำกว่าซีรี่3 ถึงไม่น่าเล่นครับ
16-07-2013, 19:48
Find Like Post Reply
toeifly Offline

Likes Given: 13
ขอบคุณน้าเป๊กมากค่ะ ปัญหามันอยู่ที่ไม่ถูกใจเสียงซีรี่3 นี่สิคะ
จะหา412ce ที่MC ก็ไม่มีขาย
16-07-2013, 20:14
Find Like Post Reply
Nobi Offline
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
เห็นด้วยกับ น้าเป๊กครับ
ต่ำสุดน่าจะเป็น series 3
ถ้าเล่น finger style TAYLOR เหมาะมาก
16-07-2013, 20:24
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

ผมว่า Taylor Series 3, 4 ไม่ใช่กีตาร์ที่ไม่น่าเล่นนะครับแต่ถ้าคิดจะเล่นจริงจังมันจะ "ไม่จบ" ที่สองซีรี่ย์นะครับเพราะผมยังไม่เคยเจอใครที่ไม่ยอมซื้อซีรี่ย์ที่สูงกว่านี้เมื่อมีกำลังซื้อเลยแม้แต่คนเดียว (ถ้ามีใครที่ "จบ" ใด้กับซ๊รี่ย์ 3 ช่วยแสดงตัวด้วยครับ)

ช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงที่ราคากีตาร์มือสองของ Martin และ Taylor ในเมืองไทยถูกที่สุดในรอบสิบห้าปีครับ ผมก็ไม่ทราบว่าเพราะอะไรและจะถูกอย่างนี้ไปนานแค่ไหนแต่ถ้าพร้อมซื้อก็เป็นโอกาสที่ดีครับ
16-07-2013, 21:41
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like pood's post:
toeifly (18-07-2013), ohm (05-06-2014)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(16-07-2013, 21:41)pood Wrote: เพราะผมยังไม่เคยเจอใครที่ไม่ยอมซื้อซีรี่ย์ที่สูงกว่านี้เมื่อมีกำลังซื้อเลยแม้แต่คนเดียว (ถ้ามีใครที่ "จบ" ใด้กับซ๊รี่ย์ 3 ช่วยแสดงตัวด้วยครับ)

Dear Pood, I could be one of "THOSE"!

But actually I have 714CE before 412CE. The main reason that I purchased 412CE was that I needed a "Beater" to play the casual gigs and 412CE serves me well on that purpose. I don't need to worry about scratch or even ding it (I bought the USED one)Big Grin

BTW: The lady who posted this one mentioned the 412CE and to my personal opinion I preferred the 4xx series than the 3xx series mainly of the tone wood.

All things considered, I'd say get the one that you'd love to have even if it means you'll have to save your $$ for a little bit longer. By doing that you won't have to buy it again in the futureTongue

(16-07-2013, 18:52)toeifly Wrote: เล่นแนวฟิงเกอร์ค่ะ ตัวเล็กมือเล็ก เล่นบอดี้ใหญ่ๆคอใหญ่ๆไม่ไหว

ขอบคุณค่ะ

"

Widely respected as one of the country's foremost guitarists, Muriel Anderson is the first woman to have won the National Finger picking Guitar Championship. Her recordings have traveled as far as outer space, accompanying the astronauts on a space shuttle mission. She is host and originator of the renowned "Muriel Anderson's ALL STAR GUITAR NIGHT" as well as founder of the Music for Life Alliance, to support music education in schools and grassroots programs nationwide. For the past 14 years, Muriel Anderson's All Star Guitar Night concert series has brought together the world's best guitar players and the music community in support of a great cause.

Her facility across the genres of folk, classical, jazz, bluegrass and international music is revered by guitarists worldwide. Her unique approach to the instrument virtually transforms the guitar into a lyrical choir, then a marching band, then a Japanese koto, then a Bluegrass band, one minute launching into a Beatles tune and the next, Chopin's Minute Waltz. Touring in the USA and internationally year round, she continually amazes audiences with her technique and endears them with her sense of humor. Recently she has teamed up with Germany's top guitar duo, TIERRA NEGRA, adding a new dimension and excitement to her music....."

Muriel Anderson is a very petite lady (I've been to her private concert and sat about 5 feet from her fingers!!!). May be about 5 feet tall. I don't believe your physical size should dictate your guitar. Muriel plays both classical guitar (2" neck width) and other steel string guitars (1 11/16" neck width)

I believe Taylors have 1 3/4" neck width from 3xx series and up.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013, 22:19 by napman.)
16-07-2013, 22:06
Website Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes napman's post:
Olanla (17-07-2013)
toeifly Offline

(16-07-2013, 21:41)pood Wrote: ผมว่า Taylor Series 3, 4 ไม่ใช่กีตาร์ที่ไม่น่าเล่นนะครับแต่ถ้าคิดจะเล่นจริงจังมันจะ "ไม่จบ" ที่สองซีรี่ย์นะครับเพราะผมยังไม่เคยเจอใครที่ไม่ยอมซื้อซีรี่ย์ที่สูงกว่านี้เมื่อมีกำลังซื้อเลยแม้แต่คนเดียว (ถ้ามีใครที่ "จบ" ใด้กับซ๊รี่ย์ 3 ช่วยแสดงตัวด้วยครับ)

ช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงที่ราคากีตาร์มือสองของ Martin และ Taylor ในเมืองไทยถูกที่สุดในรอบสิบห้าปีครับ ผมก็ไม่ทราบว่าเพราะอะไรและจะถูกอย่างนี้ไปนานแค่ไหนแต่ถ้าพร้อมซื้อก็เป็นโอกาสที่ดีครับ

ถ้างบถึงก็อยากได้812ce 912ce อยู่เหมือนกันค่ะ
ไม่ค่อยชอบเสียงของ 312ce ด้วยค่ะ ชอบเสียงตัว414 มากกว่าแต่เล่นไม่เข้ามือ

(16-07-2013, 22:06)napman Wrote:
(16-07-2013, 21:41)pood Wrote: เพราะผมยังไม่เคยเจอใครที่ไม่ยอมซื้อซีรี่ย์ที่สูงกว่านี้เมื่อมีกำลังซื้อเลยแม้แต่คนเดียว (ถ้ามีใครที่ "จบ" ใด้กับซ๊รี่ย์ 3 ช่วยแสดงตัวด้วยครับ)

Dear Pood, I could be one of "THOSE"!

But actually I have 714CE before 412CE. The main reason that I purchased 412CE was that I needed a "Beater" to play the casual gigs and 412CE serves me well on that purpose. I don't need to worry about scratch or even ding it (I bought the USED one)Big Grin

BTW: The lady who posted this one mentioned the 412CE and to my personal opinion I preferred the 4xx series than the 3xx series mainly of the tone wood.

All things considered, I'd say get the one that you'd love to have even if it means you'll have to save your $$ for a little bit longer. By doing that you won't have to buy it again in the futureTongue

(16-07-2013, 18:52)toeifly Wrote: เล่นแนวฟิงเกอร์ค่ะ ตัวเล็กมือเล็ก เล่นบอดี้ใหญ่ๆคอใหญ่ๆไม่ไหว

ขอบคุณค่ะ

"

Widely respected as one of the country's foremost guitarists, Muriel Anderson is the first woman to have won the National Finger picking Guitar Championship. Her recordings have traveled as far as outer space, accompanying the astronauts on a space shuttle mission. She is host and originator of the renowned "Muriel Anderson's ALL STAR GUITAR NIGHT" as well as founder of the Music for Life Alliance, to support music education in schools and grassroots programs nationwide. For the past 14 years, Muriel Anderson's All Star Guitar Night concert series has brought together the world's best guitar players and the music community in support of a great cause.

Her facility across the genres of folk, classical, jazz, bluegrass and international music is revered by guitarists worldwide. Her unique approach to the instrument virtually transforms the guitar into a lyrical choir, then a marching band, then a Japanese koto, then a Bluegrass band, one minute launching into a Beatles tune and the next, Chopin's Minute Waltz. Touring in the USA and internationally year round, she continually amazes audiences with her technique and endears them with her sense of humor. Recently she has teamed up with Germany's top guitar duo, TIERRA NEGRA, adding a new dimension and excitement to her music....."

Muriel Anderson is a very petite lady (I've been to her private concert and sat about 5 feet from her fingers!!!). May be about 5 feet tall. I don't believe your physical size should dictate your guitar. Muriel plays both classical guitar (2" neck width) and other steel string guitars (1 11/16" neck width)

I believe Taylors have 1 3/4" neck width from 3xx series and up.

Thank you so much
412ce is a good choice but i just don't know where to get one in Thailand
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013, 22:35 by toeifly.)
16-07-2013, 22:25
Find Like Post Reply
Olanla Offline

Likes Given: 211
ชอบเสียง series 4 เหมือนกันคับ ลองถามซื้อจากพี่ๆในบอร์ดนี้ดูไหมคับ เผื่อมีใครอยากขายหรือมีเก็บไว้ไม่ค่อยได้เล่น ถ้าชอบ series 8 เก็บเงินอีกนิดแล้วลองหามือสองดูก็อาจจะได้นะผมว่า
17-07-2013, 18:58
Find Like Post Reply
guitaroa47 Offline

Likes Given: 0
music collection ไม่มีหรอครับ

หรือ ว่า เค้าเอามาแต่ 414CE หว่า

ผมก็ไม่ได้แวะ เข้าไปที่ music collection นานแล้วเหมือนกัน
17-07-2013, 19:19
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Taylor GC8 เหมาะกับ fingerstyle มากครับ

บังเอิญตัวของผมเป็นสี Sunburst และมีระบบไฟฟ้า ถ้าเป็นรุ่นธรรมดาน่าจะหามือสองใด้ในงบหกหมื่นครับ
17-07-2013, 19:54
Find Like Post Reply