Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขออนุญาตโปรโมทผลงานชิ้นแรกของหลานชาย - เพลงในแนว Modern Jazz
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขออนุญาตโปรโมทผลงานชิ้นแรกของหลานชาย - เพลงในแนว Modern Jazz
Dear Chad,

This is really one of the pleasant surprises for me!

Not too many Thai people that I know are Berklee C of M alumni. For all of my musician friends that I know of I believe there's only one that graduate from B.C.M.

There was a time that I stepped inside the front entrance of this prestigious music academy many years ago when we went to visit friends and relatives in Boston.

And your nephew was one of them!!! WOWCool

I listened to what you attached (Audio/VDO) with this post and really like it.

To me personally, Jazz is the epitome of music that I'd love to get my feet wet but never had a chance and it seems like my time will be up before I find a way to get there.

I also listened to his sample CD at CDbaby and was going to purchase his CD at CDbaby but I'll be leaving for Thailand in a week. So I'll keep this in mind and do that when I get back to US in Jan.

I'd be very proud of him if he's my nephew. At this young age he already composed fine Jazz music. It's pretty scary how better he'll be in his future.

I'll see you and your wife somewhere soon either in BKK or CM or even both locationsWink

How about this one?;

And then this one :-)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2012, 08:36 by napman.)
20-11-2012, 08:14
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขออนุญาตโปรโมทผลงานชิ้นแรกของหลานชาย - เพลงในแนว Modern Jazz - by napman - 20-11-2012, 08:14