Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Clip from Chiangmai meeting III หนาวนี้ตี้เชียงใหม่เน่อ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Youtube Clip from Chiangmai meeting III หนาวนี้ตี้เชียงใหม่เน่อ
(10-11-2012, 08:31)cin Wrote: ที่ตอบเสียยาวไม่ใช่อยากอวดรู้นะครับ เพราะผมยังมือใหม่มากๆในเรื่องนี้ แต่เพราะว่ามันอาจจะเป็นประโยชน์กับผู้อื่นบ้างในการเอาไปประยุกต์ใช้ในโอกาสต่อๆไปครับ Big Grin

Certainly so Cin, and thanks so much for this valuable info. Even Einstein himself said "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Now whoever reads this comment will have more knowledge and will use it to enforce up his imagination and may progress to higher level than he could imagine Cool

(09-11-2012, 07:18)cin Wrote: จากการดูผ่านคลิปยูทูป ผมตั้งใจอยากทำคลิปมีทติ้งให้เสมือนว่า
ได้เข้าอยู่ในบรรยากาศงานมีทติ้งจริงๆ ได้เห็นได้ฟังตอนพูดคุยบนเวที ซึ่งน่าจะสนุกกว่าการฟังเพลงแต่เพียงอย่างเดียว

I totally agree with you. You can listen to almost any song at any time by clicking at YouTube (which mostly will be SAME song and SAME copied style that will get boring so fast!) but to really feel the Before & After Mic of the peple who paticipated is much more precious to us than those same boring that most of us try our might to make it another carbon copy of the originalsBig Grin

Really love nit GT and Karn and whoever tried to put some spice into this soupsTongueRolleyesWink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 10:48 by napman.)
10-11-2012, 10:33
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Youtube Clip from Chiangmai meeting III หนาวนี้ตี้เชียงใหม่เน่อ - by napman - 10-11-2012, 10:33