ไปเยี่ยมร้านมาแล้วสวยมาก...กีต้าร์ก็เสียงดี กลับมาหลอนเลย
14-11-2012, 08:57
Find Like Post Reply
piggyprince Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 31
RE: ขอฝากเวปไซต์แวะไปเยี่ยมชมหน่อยนะครับ
ร้านเรียบหรู ดูดี อินเตอร์ ไฮโซ โอ้ยยยยสุดแสนจะบรรยายครับ Big GrinBig Grin
ได้ลอง Miniflex แล้วเสียงเป็นธรรมชาติดมากๆครับ พี่Cinลองเอากีต้าร์มาจ่อหน้า PA เลยยังไม่หอน ต้องเรียกว่าเอาแตะเลยถึงจะมีหอนนิดๆ
เดี๋ยวปลายเดือนนี้จะขึ้นไปเชียงใหม่อีกรอบครับเพราะพักร้อนยาว คงได้ไปเป็นเด็กเช็ดกระจกร้านนี้แน่ๆ Tongue

เฮงๆ รวยๆ กิจการรุ่งเรือง ต้อนรับ Cin Junior เร็วๆนี้เน้ออออ Big GrinBig Grin
I love singing&playing guitar.
I love photography.
http://www.facebook.com/greenmade.cafe
Instagram: greenmadecafe

14-11-2012, 11:25
Find Like Post Reply
surasakluang Offline

Likes Given: 54
web สวยมีสไตล์ เหมาะเจาะลงตัวมากครับ ผมว่าน้าซินคงยังไม่เสร็จแค่นี้แน่ๆ จะรอชมต่อครับ
14-11-2012, 12:47
Find Like Post Reply
Nobi Offline
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
เข้าเยี่ยมชมเว็ปแล้ว
web สวย ดูดี ครับ ใช้งานง่าย
เอาไว้ต้องหาโอกาสไปเยี่ยมชมร้านสักหน่อย
14-11-2012, 13:33
Find Like Post Reply
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
เว็บสวยอินเตอร์มากๆครับ ขอให้กิจการเจริญรุ่งเรืองยิ่งๆขึ้นไปครับน้า Big Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

14-11-2012, 14:01
Find Like Post Reply
nhoy Offline
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 43
ผมเองแค่ได้ชม ก็สัมผัสถึงความเป็นกันเองของคนรักกีต้าร์แล้วครับ
ถ้าไปเชียงใหม่ก็อยากที่จะมีโอกาสไปเยี่ยมชมที่ร้านมากครับ
ยินดีกับน้า cin ด้วยนะครับ
14-11-2012, 18:13
Find Like Post Reply
parker1713 Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 286
(14-11-2012, 12:47)surasakluang Wrote: web สวยมีสไตล์ เหมาะเจาะลงตัวมากครับ ผมว่าน้าซินคงยังไม่เสร็จแค่นี้แน่ๆ จะรอชมต่อครับ

Cin Hyper จอมProjectสงสัยจะมีขวัญSurpriseให้น้องCinny Jr.
Coming Soon....CoolBig Grin
14-11-2012, 19:05
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
MiniFlex System น่าสนใจมากสำหรับคนที่ต้องการขยายเสียงกีตาร์ให้เหมือนจริงที่สุดครับ คนออกแบบคือ Ken Donnel เขาอธิบายว่า

Single mics systems sometimes work very good, but not as consistently as the new 2Mic design.
Single mics systems are not feedback resistant, and are very sensitive to placement inside the sound box for good tone quality.

We spent many years in the 80's & 90's trying to perfect single mic systems, and reached a level where our products were consistently good (the GHS Soundhole mic), but we still encountered problems more frequently than I care to recall.

The 2Mic design resolved most these problems because...
(1) having 2 separate mics elements sourcing sound energy in two different regions of the sound box creates a more balanced and natural tone quality that is not boxy like some single mics. Mic placement is also not so severe of an issue for the 2Mic.
(2) the phasing of the two separate mics for the 2Mic (both electronic & mechanical phasing) creates a simple barrier to feedback that raises the feedback level for the 2Mic beyond that of any other microphone design (fact).

The 2mic is not feedback proof, so dual systems including a magnetic or piezo (pressure sensitive) pickup are still very useful. The biggest problem for the 2Mic usually comes from small rooms. Any microphone likes lots of air, and small rooms with high reflectivity can more easily overpower any microphone compared to larger rooms where the sound can carry.
Plus, having high quality P.A. equipment and someone who knows how to operate the equipment can be important.
A small noisy bar with a rock 'n roll band is not a good venue for any mic only system, including the 2Mic. But on a large stage with a good P.A, or a nice church with even modest equipment, the 2Mic should perform wonderfully.... great acoustic tone with no feedback problems (even at higher volumes)ใ

I hope this information is understandable, and does not sound like a big sell job. I am very proud of the 2Mic design, and believe it represents a huge step forward in mic design for stringed instruments. But, the 2Mic is still not the right product for every guitarist.

ตา Ken นี่แกค่อนข้างหวงวิชาเพราะแกไม่ยอมให้รายละเอียดมากนักว่าระบบ 2 mics ทำงานอย่างไร ผมเดาว่า mic ทั้งสองตัวเป็น omnidirectional pattern ที่มีขนาด diaphram ใหญ่พอที่จะลงต่ำใด้ถึง 80 hz (condenser miic ตัวเล็กนี่ตามปกติลงใด้แค่ 100 hz. ถ้าเป็นตัวที่ LR Baggs Anthem ใช้นี่ลงใด้ flat ถึง 250 hz) แกยังบอกอีกว่าแกต่อกลับ phase กันเพื่อลด feedback แต่ไม่ยอมบอกว่าทำใด้ยังไงเพราะถ้าไมค์อยู่ห่างกัน 6" นี่ความถี่หักล้างกันจะเท่ากับ half wavelength คือ 1100 hz ซึ่งไม่ใด้อยู่ในย่าน feedback ( 120-500 hz)

อย่างไรก็ตามหลังจากดู review แล้วก็ต้องยอมรับว่าระบบ MiniFlex นี่ work จริงๆแถมราคาแนะนำตัวยังถูกกว่า LR Baggs Anthem SL หลายบาท (Anthem ก็หอนเหมือนกันนะครับถ้าเอาไปจ่อลำโพง) ระบบนี้อาจไม่ค่อยเหมาะกับนักดนตรีที่เล่นตามร้านนอกจากจะเพิ่มปรีที่มี notch filter เข้าไปอีกตัวแต่สำหรับคนทั่วไปที่ต้องการเสียงแบบธรรมชาติที่สุดก็น่าใช้มากครับ

เดี๋ยวถ้านึดออกว่าจะเอามาใส่กีตาร์ตัวไหนจะติดต่อไปแน่นอนครับ
14-11-2012, 22:03
Find Like Post Reply