Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 กินของขม 2 ชมเด็กสาว 3 เล่าความหลัง
folkussion Offline

Likes Given: 4
RE: 1 กินของขม 2 ชมเด็กสาว 3 เล่าความหลัง
(10-01-2012, 22:59)pood Wrote: ถ้าไม่ "เล่าความหลัง" แล้วจะให้เล่าอะไรครับ ถ้าผมเล่าเรื่องอนาคตใด้ป่านนี้ผมก็ไปนั่งเป็นหมอดูแถวโคนต้นมะขาม สนามหลวงแล้วครับ

555 กดไลค์ให้เลยคร้าบบบ
ผมอยากฟังว่าพี่กฤษ์..มีกีตาร์ตัวแรกเมื่อไหร่และยีห้ออะไรครับและทำไมถึงได้กีตาร์ตัวนั้นครับ

ส่วนผมเล่นกีตาร์เป็นเพราะยืมเขาเล่น
พอเล่นเป็น..ท่านมารดาถึงยอมซื้อให้
เป็นกีตาร์ FUJIYAMA คร้าบบบบบ
(10-01-2012, 23:05)povation Wrote: มีใครจะเล่าแผ่นหลังไหมครับ อยากฟังจัง
ส่วนผมความจำสั้น ให้ผมเล่าก็เกือบใกล้เคียงกับปัจจุบันเลย

สำหรับพี่ป๋อถ้าจะข้อ 3 ให้ "เล่าความหลัง"
คงต้องให้ น้องๆในข้อ 2 มา"เกาแผ่นหลัง"ให้
และก็ได้"กินของขม"ตามข้อ 1 เพราะพี่แดงปรุงยาขมให้กินแก้เคล็ดขัดยอกมั้งคร้าบบบบBig Grin

ยังไงผมก็รอฟังพี่ป๋อนะครับ
ว่าได้กีตาร์ตัวแรกเมื่อไหร่และยีห้ออะไรครับและทำไมถึงได้กีตาร์ตัวนั้นครับ

ขอบคุณคร้าบบบ
หนุ่ม folkussion
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 23:23 by folkussion.)
10-01-2012, 23:17
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
ขอเล่าด้วย Link ก่อนนะครับ
http://www.nimitguitar.com/mybb/showthre...?tid=11375
หากให้มีรสชาติต้องเล่าตามร้านอาหาร คุยกันไปทานไป เจริญอาหารดีครับ
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
10-01-2012, 23:34
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
I'll follow this thread, it's getting interestingBig Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-01-2012, 00:01
folkussion Offline

(10-01-2012, 23:34)povation Wrote: ขอเล่าด้วย Link ก่อนนะครับ
http://www.nimitguitar.com/mybb/showthre...?tid=11375
หากให้มีรสชาติต้องเล่าตามร้านอาหาร คุยกันไปทานไป เจริญอาหารดีครับ

ใช่เลยครับพี่
การได้มาของกีตาร์ของพี่ คลาสสิคเหมือนกีตาร์เลยครับ
กีตาร์ตัวแรกของพี่ yamaha ของผม fujiyama คล้องจองกันดีคร้าบบบ
แต่ว่าของผมถูกขโมยไปแล้วครับSadWink
(11-01-2012, 00:01)napman Wrote: I'll follow this thread, it's getting interestingBig Grin

สวัสดีครับน้าแนป

ช่วยเล่าท้าวความหน่อยนะครับ
ว่าทำไมเราถึงได้มา ตกหลุมรัก กีตาร์ เหมือนๆกันกับเพื่อนๆพี่ๆน้าๆ ที่เคารพในเวปนี้ครับ
ขอบคุณครับ
หนุ่ม folkussion
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 21:00 by folkussion.)
11-01-2012, 20:55
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(11-01-2012, 20:55)folkussion Wrote: สวัสดีครับน้าแนป
ว่าทำไมเราถึงได้มา ตกหลุมรัก กีตาร์ เหมือนๆกันกับเพื่อนๆพี่ๆน้าๆ ที่เคารพในเวปนี้ครับ
ขอบคุณครับ

Hi folkus,

So I guess I have to RE-PLAY my first acoustic guitar story againBig Grin
Bus since you just came through the door I'm happy to do it again here.

Why I fell in love with guitar?
It's such a long story to tell, and I don't want to bore you with those details. Just briefly that I loved the sound of guitar since I was in my early teen so I tried to learn how to make some sound out of that thing as much as I could from anyone that I could learn from. And then I mingled and became so attach to Silapakorn Univ. friends while I was studied at Thamasat Univ. and happened to find a young Silapakorn Univ. student who could make her voice and guitar stop me in my track. So I said to myself "This is it, I'm gonna get me a guitar and entertain friends just like her"

I bought my first acoustic guitar around mid60s to late60s with my own money that I earned from singing/playing in the bands. I don't even remember the exact year or price or even the model of that Yamaha. I bought it at Siam Kollakarn music store located in front of National Athlete Statdium in Bangkok. I always like the tone of nylon string. I recalled that it was one of the most expensive ones at the store at that time.
It brought me so much enjoyment of playing it and keep me company all the time. When I came to USA at 24 years old I had one hand on this guitar (in its case) and the other hand on my bass guitar. I stuck all of my clothes inside this Yamaha!!! (and that showed how less I care about the worldly belongings I guessBig Grin)
Like I said this Yamaha became my soul-searching all through my life of loneliness/happiness. Always makes me happy whenever I played it, didn't say a word when I abused it in every way I could when I was young and wild ( I even cut off the top part of the headstock, took out the label inside and put my girlfriend picture in there and now she's gone forever in 2010).
Now I believe it's very close to 50 years old. I retired it and put it up on the wall few years ago just to reminded me of how long ago and far away I have come to this stage of my life in this wonderland that I now called HOME so far away from my birthplace.
This old guitar brought back so much memories for me that nothing else in my life would do.

Thank you pal, I always love you and we'll gracefully grow old together until DEATH does us apart;

Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 10:50 by napman.)
12-01-2012, 04:33
cort Offline

Likes Given: 14
กีตาร์ FUJIYAMA เหมือนกันครับ เจ้าของขโมยเค้ามาขาย 400 ผมต้องรับจ้างซักผ้าแม่อยู่ตั้ง สองเดือนแหนะ แล้วตอนปี2535 น้ำท่วมบ้านผมไปบวช พอสึกพระมามันเลยเหลือแต่คอ เศร้าอยู่หลายวันทีเดียว
12-01-2012, 16:55
Find Like Post Reply
folkussion Offline

(12-01-2012, 04:33)napman Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 20:55)folkussion Wrote: สวัสดีครับน้าแนป
ขอบคุณครับ

Hi folkus,

So I guess I have to RE-PLAY my first acoustic guitar story againBig Grin
Bus since you just came through the door I'm happy to do it again here.

Why I fell in love with guitar?
It's such a long story to tell, and I don't want to bore you with those details. Just briefly that I loved the sound of guitar since I was in my early teen so I tried to learn how to make some sound out of that thing as much as I could from anyone that I could learn from. And then I mingled and became so attach to Silapakorn Univ. friends while I was studied at Thamasat Univ. and happened to find a young Silapakorn Univ. student who could make her voice and guitar stop me in my track. So I said to myself "This is it, I'm gonna get me a guitar and entertain friends just like her"

I bought my first acoustic guitar around mid60s to late60s with my own money that I earned from singing/playing in the bands. I don't even remember the exact year or price or even the model of that Yamaha. I bought it at Siam Kollakarn music store located in front of National Athlete Statdium in Bangkok. I always like the tone of nylon string. I recalled that it was one of the most expensive ones at the store at that time.
It brought me so much enjoyment of playing it and keep me company all the time. When I came to USA at 24 years old I had one hand on this guitar (in its case) and the other hand on my bass guitar. I stuck all of my clothes inside this Yamaha!!! (and that showed how less I care about the worldly belongings I guessBig Grin)
Like I said this Yamaha became my soul-searching all through my life of loneliness/happiness. Always makes me happy whenever I played it, didn't say a word when I abused it in every way I could when I was young and wild ( I even cut off the top part of the headstock, took out the label inside and put my girlfriend picture in there and now she's gone forever in 2010).
Now I believe it's very close to 50 years old. I retired it and put it up on the wall few years ago just to reminded me of how long ago and far away I have come to this stage of my life in this wonderland that I now called HOME so far away from my birthplace.
This old guitar brought back so much memories for me that nothing else in my life would do.

Thank you pal, I always love you and we'll gracefully grow old together until DEATH does us apart;

Photobucket

น้าแน็ปครับ

ยิ่งได้อ่านเรื่องที่น้าแน็ปได้กรุณา"ท้าวความหลัง"ของการที่ได้ตกหลุมรักกีตาร์แล้ว กีตาร์เป็นเหมือน เพื่อน คู่ชีวิต คุยกับเราได้ แถมยังเก็บความทรงจำ
และเรื่องราวดีๆที่ผ่านเข้ามาในชีวิต ติดตัวเราและกีตาร์ตัวที่เรารักตัวนั้น
....ขอบคุณครับที่นำเรื่องราวดีๆมาแบ่งปันครับ
ผมก็รักกีตาร์มากยิ่งๆขึ้น เพราะทำให้ผมได้รู้จัก เวปนี้ และพี่ๆเพื่อนๆ น้าๆ ที่เคารพทุกท่านครับ
(12-01-2012, 16:55)cort Wrote: กีตาร์ FUJIYAMA เหมือนกันครับ เจ้าของขโมยเค้ามาขาย 400 ผมต้องรับจ้างซักผ้าแม่อยู่ตั้ง สองเดือนแหนะ แล้วตอนปี2535 น้ำท่วมบ้านผมไปบวช พอสึกพระมามันเลยเหลือแต่คอ เศร้าอยู่หลายวันทีเดียว

อึ๋ย.....
มันเป็นกีตาร์ผม
ที่ถูกขโมยไปเปล่าเนี่ยยยยย

หนุ่ม folkussion
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 21:56 by folkussion.)
12-01-2012, 21:54
Find Like Post Reply