Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mosrite ยี่ห้อนี้มีใครสนไหมครับ.......
arnon Offline

Likes Given: 0
Mosrite ยี่ห้อนี้มีใครสนไหมครับ.......
Mosrite Avenger made in japan ..........
บอกกันตามตรงว่าเป็นยี่ห้อที่ผมแทบไม่รู้จักครับ....แต่จำได้ว่าเคยเห็นในหนังคาวบอย...คอตรง เพิ่งส่งไปรีเฟรต เซ็ตอัพมา Pu เดิม ใช้งานได้เป็นปกติดีครับ เสียงดีมากครับดุดันดีทีเดียว แต่เก็บไว้ไม่ได้เล่นเลย หลังมีรอยครับ (ตามรูป) นอกนั้นยังดูดี คันโยกไม่มีนะครับ....ตัวนี้ผลิตที่ญี่ปุ่นครับ เอาเป็นว่าขายเท่าราคาทุนที่ได้มาแล้วกันครับ 20,000 บาทไม่กล้าตั้งราคาแบบอีเบย์ครับเปิดเห็นในอีเบย์ขายกันห้าหมื่น ...ผมอยู่สุรินทร์นะครับ...แพ็คของส่งให้อย่างดีเลยครับ....086 2480100 อานนท์ครับ...ไม่โกงล้านเปอร์เซ็นต์

[Image: ywok1.jpg]
[Image: enok2.jpg]
[Image: 4kok3.jpg]
[Image: 8uok4.jpg]
[Image: jxok5.jpg]
17-12-2011, 12:05
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Mosrite ยี่ห้อนี้มีใครสนไหมครับ.......
Hi,

I certainly don't know you. But I recalled this Mosrite brand because I used to play quite a few of "The Ventures" songs many many summers ago when I was much younger and I recalled that The Ventures used this guitar brands.

Here's a little more info about Mosrite that I found at YT. Of course it's not the same model but it may lead you to know more about Mosrite.
Hope it helps somehowWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011, 22:28 by napman.)
17-12-2011, 22:15
Website Find Like Post Reply
arnon Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Mosrite ยี่ห้อนี้มีใครสนไหมครับ.......
ขอบคุณครับท่าน NAPMAN
18-12-2011, 18:20
Find Like Post Reply