Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light meditation - ดร. อาจอง ชุมสาย ณ อยุธยา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Light meditation - ดร. อาจอง ชุมสาย ณ อยุธยา
About a month ago or so, I happened to see this mentor of mine at YouTube that I didn't think I'd have seen/heard of him any longer.

When I was a student at Thammasat Univ. at the age of 19, I had an opportunity to take a meditation class with Dr. Ajong Chumsai Na Ayuthya, he was an instructor at TU at that time. He gave free lessons to any TU students that were willing to learn.

So it was about 46 years ago that I had learned from him this precious lesson in life. Now I've coincidentally found his "Light Meditation" clip at YT and I would like to share this clip with you guys here as I believe that it will enhance and better your personal life as it did to me in the past and even up to now.

You may take it or leave it as you will, it's totally your choice. I'd say the best time to do this is when you are about to sleep, you can do this in your bed and either sit or lay on your back will work wonder for you. And may PEACE/LOVE be with you all through your life.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2011, 09:09 by napman.)
14-12-2011, 09:05
Website Find Like Post Reply
acidjazz Offline

Likes Given: 15
RE: Light meditation - ดร. อาจอง ชุมสาย ณ อยุธยา
ขอขอบคุณน้า napman สำหรับการแชร์ "Light Meditation" ครับ Clip นี้จุดประกายความคิดของผม ทำให้เห็นมองเห็นแสงสว่างในการใช้ชีวิตของผม ขอบคุณจากใจจริงครับ
20-12-2011, 02:07
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

You're very welcome AcidjWink

I'm glad that you can and will use this invaluable method to make this world a better place by start it at YOURSELF first.

It's kind of sad that most of the time WE just look over ourselves and try to improve or correct somebody else and completely IGNORE ourselves Shy

May this PEACEFUL FORCE be with you always.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
21-12-2011, 01:43
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
ดูคลิปนี้แล้วชอบมาก หากมีโอกาสได้เอาไปให้รักศึกษาของผมได้ลองทำบ้างก็คงจะมีประโยชน์มากครับ
21-12-2011, 06:41
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
Thank a lot น้า Napman เหมือนการสะกดจิต นำสิ่งดีๆ เข้าไปในจิตใจเลยครับ
23-12-2011, 22:35
napman Offline
VIP member

(21-12-2011, 06:41)Maow Wrote: ดูคลิปนี้แล้วชอบมาก หากมีโอกาสได้เอาไปให้รักศึกษาของผมได้ลองทำบ้างก็คงจะมีประโยชน์มากครับ

Please do it Maow, try it yourself first before spread the words to othersTongue

(23-12-2011, 22:35)นริศ วงษ์เวช Wrote: Thank a lot น้า Napman เหมือนการสะกดจิต นำสิ่งดีๆ เข้าไปในจิตใจเลยครับ

It's more of self-persuasion Naris. And it's certainly no harm done to use your mind to order your body to do good deeds to othersCool

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2011, 23:52 by napman.)
23-12-2011, 23:50