Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ซื้อ Mixer ยี่ห้ออะไรดีครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ซื้อ Mixer ยี่ห้ออะไรดีครับ
(08-12-2011, 00:05)pood Wrote: ผมไม่ใด้ถูกเสมอไปหรอกครับพี่ nap แต่ถูกมากกว่าผิดเพราะเคยผิดมาเยอะในอดีต

Dear Pood,

Granted we were certainly wrong so many times and so many things in the past, but as you and I (as we passed 60) know we could learn much more from MISTAKES than other things. We evaluated, adapted, utilized, made do....etc from our MISTAKES and now we seem to be like more right than wrong.

MISTAKES always were, are and will be the best teachers that we've ever encountered in our lives. At our age we finally found out that the best way to live is to GIVE, from our trial and error, we are able to use our MISTAKES to warn our younger friends of what might stand in their ways. It's their decisions to heed our calls or do it their own ways. In the end they will learn LIFE as we already and gradually learned up to today. There's no other hard way to learn things like EXPERIENCE that older men like you and me had learned Big Grin

And speaking of my Behringer mixer, it'll soon die just like everything else. When it does die I will replace it with Mackie because by that time I think I should know how to correctly work with Mixer than what I knew so little todayTongue

Have a great day my brother PoodWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011, 07:01 by napman.)
08-12-2011, 07:00
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ซื้อ Mixer ยี่ห้ออะไรดีครับ - by napman - 08-12-2011, 07:00