Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หา BOSE L1 Compact ครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หา BOSE L1 Compact ครับ
(17-11-2011, 07:19)chitchanop Wrote: อีกอย่างครับ ถ้าเทียบกัน 3 ตัวนี้ คือ L1 Compact, AER Compact60, Fishman Solo amp SA220
จะเชียร์ตัวไหนครับ นั่งจดจ่อรอคำตอบจากทุกๆท่านต่อไป และขอขอบคูณพี่ๆล่วงหน้าครับ

Well, since you askedShy

I personally am using the Fishman Solo as my main gig instrument. Never had any experience with AER. Had talk with the electric guitar player friend about L1 compact, and also tried it out at Guitar Center a while back.

So I think I'm semi-qualified to chime in a little bit here;

If you are strictly acoustic guitar/singer (like me), I'd wholeheartedly vote for Fishman, I'd say that should be all that you need. If you're also play electric guitar then L1 may be better but you WILL need to upgrade to the higher version not the Compact alone (that's what my electric guitar player friend comment to me), and of course pay a lot more than $999!!

Hope this helps (more or less)Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-11-2011, 00:37
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หา BOSE L1 Compact ครับ - by napman - 18-11-2011, 00:37