Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip
I came back from Zion late last night and still busy working on the camcorder's clips that I took. Zion National Park is only 3 hrs drive north up from Las Vegas, Nevada even if it locates in Utah we had to drive pass some portion of Arizona too.

It's somewhat unexpected change of the weather, all of a sudden the weather turned cold and rain started falling on the days we went. But we go ahead and went with the plan anyway. So we encountered the first flurry snow of the season when we went up the higher elevation as you can see in one of my vidio clips that we took while driving along the road up Zion Canyon to the Checkerboard Mesa.
In the meantime, I'd like to share some with you here as candid and non-edited of any kind with my amateur/point and shoot camcorder. So it may filled with background noise and some yelling/screaming, camera shaking, or whatever they are from my cheap camcorder but re-assure that they are all true and non-acting.

Please enjoy them as I and my wife and our friends did, and I'll keep adding more pics and or video clips as time allow;Tongue

At Riverside walk trail;
Photobucket

At lower Emeral pool trail;
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At higher elevation, I, my wife and our friends;
Photobucket

At Checkerboard Mesa;
Photobucket

Photobucket

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011, 02:03 by napman.)
09-11-2011, 05:23
Website Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
RE: Zion National Park Utah. Nov. 2011 mini-trip
Thanks for sharing
09-11-2011, 20:26
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(09-11-2011, 05:23)napman Wrote: At higher elevation, I, my wife and our friends;
Photobucket

ภาพนี้พี่ nap หล่อที่สุดเลยครับTongue
รอชมภาพต่อครับพี่Big Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

10-11-2011, 19:42
Find Like Post Reply
ฟองสบู่ Offline

Likes Given: 0
ใบไม้เปลี่ยนสี สวยจังเลยครับ

น้า Nap ไม่หนาวหรือครับ เห็นใส่กางเกงขาสั้น

Big Grin

ขอบคุณครับ
15-11-2011, 09:16
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(15-11-2011, 09:16)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ใบไม้เปลี่ยนสี สวยจังเลยครับ

น้า Nap ไม่หนาวหรือครับ เห็นใส่กางเกงขาสั้น

Big Grin

ขอบคุณครับ

Dear Bubbles,
Thanks for chime in. To me the comments are one of the barometers that indicate how this kind of post will be worth it to keep doing it or not.
I really don't want to waste this web's precious space by putting so many of my pics and videos and then nobody wants or cares to enjoy them.
I understand that we all have different set of eyes to appreciate the miracle of nature. Some certainly do while some certainly don't and there's no right or wrong about that. Just like they say "One man's treasure is another man's trash"Big Grin
But I still personally believe that we should appreciate everything that our eyes can see and particularly the MIRACLE of nature that we don't really have to be financially rich to enjoy them. Can you imagine how Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder feel without their eyesight?Sad
I also know that I can't really get the beauty of nature through here because I don't have enough experience and cheap camera of mine doesn't help neitherShy But hey, it's free for your eyes to see here, isn't it???Tongue

And about my shorts wearing;
I think we all more or less are "The creatures of habit". I personally prefer cold to heat and I've lived within the cold climate for the last 40 years so I got used to it. Vice versa I'm still having a hard time try to adjust myself to the hot/humid climate of Thailand for each and everytime that I was in ThailandSad But I hope I'll be better next time around.

So glad to hear from you, do you have any "Pics" of your recent trip to share with us here?Wink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-11-2011, 23:02
ยอดเยี่ยม Offline
ลักเมา

Likes Given: 116
รูปสวยครับ Rolleyes มีวีดีโอคลิปให้ดูภาพเคลื่อนไหวด้วย ชอบครับ Big Grin
*** ตัวที่ใช่ ไซส์ที่ชอบ ***
25-11-2011, 09:00
Find Like Post Reply