Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ปี 2555 จะป้องกันภัยธรรมชาติกันอย่างไร
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ปี 2555 จะป้องกันภัยธรรมชาติกันอย่างไร
1.ทุกจังหวัดต้องขุดคลองระบายน้ำ ความลึกต้องไม่ต่ำกว่า 20 เมตร กว้างไม่ต่ำกว่า 100 เมตร
ยิ่งขุดมากยิ่งดี
2.วางผังทางเดินของน้ำใหม่ทุกจังหวัดให้สอดคล้องและเชื่อมโยงกันให้ได้ทุกจังหวัด เพื่อรองรับน้ำจำนวนมหาศาล ที่อาจจะมากกว่าปีนี้อีกหลายเท่า ปัญหาที่เกิดขึ้นจริงที่ผ่านมาคือแม้ใช้หลักวิชาการอย่างไร ก็แก้ไขได้ยาก ไม่บรรลุตามเป้าหมาย เพราะ แก้ไขแบบไม่อิงความจริง ปัญหาความขัดแย้งของคนและทำงานไม่สอดคล้องกัน (ไปคนละทิศละทางซะมากกว่า)
3.ปลูกต้นไม้ให้มากขึ้นกว่าเดิม ปลูกอยู่เรื่อยๆ

I?ve been thinking about chime in my opinions but kind of reluctant because I haven?t been living in Thailand as Thai residence for the last 40 years. So may be some people will say that I don?t know what I?m talking about. After re- read Pov?s ideas few times I finally gave in and just want to COMMENT about this matter too.

I do very much agree with the canal and tree ideas. I had spent my first 24 years of my life mainly in Bangkok and mostly at Ladpraw while I attended the closed by school (Panabhan, which is no longer existed). Our home was at Ladpraw Soi 3rd , now became Ladpraw Soi 30th. And that means they had sub-divided the 3 Sois into 30 Sois during the 30-40 years period!!

At that time there were canals running along both sides of Ladpraw road started at Phaholayothin and kept going to Klong Jan and beyond and also most of the canals at those Soi roads too. As I recalled there were plenty of canals all over Bangkok wherever I went. And there were so many trees that shaded us from the sun too. Very much less cars on the roads and nobody needed to turn the air-condition in the car, and very seldom if any house would have air-condition unit installed.

Now fast forwarded to around 1993, I went back to Thailand for the first time in almost 20 years of not being there. I could feel the heat at the moment I stepped out of the airport. Every car must turned on the air-condition and looked like every house had the air-condition turn on almost all the time.

It was almost not breathable to walk along the traffic jammed road?s sidewalk. I was wondering how many people would die from any kind of lung diseases in the near future. I went to my last residence at Ladpraw Soi 3rd (30th) and I didn?t see any canal at all along Ladpraw road, all I could see were the commercial building and whatever people can put it up for their survivals. No more canal at those Soi roads Everything looked so dry and dusty and hot! They just simply filled up those canals and built some kind of construction to make their personal financial gain.

I won?t talk about the other provinces because I didn?t really stay at any other place besides Bangkok long enough to judge them. But I still recalled how lush and green the forests were when my dad frequently took me out in the woods whenever he could. I?ve heard so many stories about deforestation that happened in all over Thailand with their self-profit gain from the individuals and also from the Army and Government workers themselves.

After so many years of assaulting and raping the land, we are all paying the prices of our own greediness and foolishness big time. It seemed like rich people are getting richer while the poor people are getting poorer and struggling to survive for each and everyday. Now we (rich or poor) are effected by this unprecedented phenomenal flood and if no one do anything to revert it then it will happen again and again and even worse in the very near future.

As far as I recalled, our beloved king always tries his best to convince Thai people about these matter but it seemed to me like his advices went from right ear and passed out by left ear. And it?s the matter of ?when? not ?if? that someday he will pass on like the other kings. And when that happens I think Thailand will become another ?Running chicken without head?.

I just hope that Thai people will come to senses and start to do at least the first 3 things that Pov mention or else we will all doomed in our present generation, left alone the next generation to come.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011, 04:36 by napman.)
27-10-2011, 04:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ปี 2555 จะป้องกันภัยธรรมชาติกันอย่างไร - by napman - 27-10-2011, 04:34