น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ
มีวิธีฝึกเสียงยังไงที่เห็นผลได้ชัดเร็วๆโดยไม่ต้องไปเรียน
25-10-2011, 22:36
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ
(25-10-2011, 22:36)tanachote Wrote: มีวิธีฝึกเสียงยังไงที่เห็นผลได้ชัดเร็วๆโดยไม่ต้องไปเรียน

"น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะ"

I'm pretty sure that no one will chime in because of the last word "เพราะ"Big Grin

Some one may volunteer to share his/her opinions if you cut that "เพราะ" off, I thinkTongueShy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
25-10-2011, 23:44
Website Find Like Post Reply
วันละเป๊ก Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 5
ใส่ไปให้เต็มที่อย่าห่วงหล่อครับ แล้วจะดีเอง
25-10-2011, 23:56
Find Like Post Reply
papachill Offline

Likes Given: 3
ร้องเพลงใช้เสียงครับ ถ้าใช้ตัวหนังสือ แล้วได้ผลขนาดนั้น คงไม่ต้องมีโรงเรียนหรือครูสอนนะครับ ใจเย็นๆ ทุกอย่างมีขั้นตอน
เอาข้อสังเกตไปใช้น่าจะช่วยได้บ้างครับ
1.เก็บลมให้พอดี ตามเว้นวรรคของคำร้อง ให้เหมือนต้นฉบับ
2.ทุกคำมีหัวมีตัวมีหาง (ตัวไรหว่าอิอิ) ต้องคมชัด ตามถนัดของปาก
3.ออกเสียงและลมให้สบาย คล้ายกับพูด
4.ลูกเล่นแกะเอาครับ ให้ได้ใกล้เคียงต้นฉบับที่สุด ทั้งนี้ขึ้นอยู่กับความแข็งแรงของอวัยวะ (หลักๆมีคอ กระบังลม หน้าท้อง)

กว่าผมจะทำทั้งสี่ข้อได้จนอยู่ในระดับที่ผมพอใจ ใช้เวลากว่าหนึ่งปีครับหลังจากเรียน ทั้งนี้ ยังมีรายละเอียดวิธีฝึกในแต่ละข้อสังเกตอีกมากมาย
นอกเหนือการฝึกผมเล่นดนตรีร้องเพลงทุกวัน เหมือนกับฝึกไปในตัว
ก่อนหน้าก่อนที่จะได้เรียนเป็นเรื่องเป็นราว ผมก็คิดว่า "ของแบบนี้ไม่ยากหรอก" ผ่านไปหลายปี พึ่งมารู่ว่าเรา ไม่ได้ดีขนาดนั้น ก็ตอนมาเรียนละครับ
อยากชี้ให้เห็นว่า มันขึ้นอยู่กับความพอใจเราก่อน และ
ไม่มีใครบอกตรงๆหรอกว่าเราดีและเสียตรงไหนครับ นอกจาก ครู
รักในหลวงครับ
http://www.youtube.com/kachainkotchanin
26-10-2011, 00:54
napman Offline
VIP member

(25-10-2011, 23:56)วันละเป๊ก Wrote: ใส่ไปให้เต็มที่อย่าห่วงหล่อครับ แล้วจะดีเอง

You mean like these 2 guysBig Grin

Or this guy;

But seriously I agree with Papach and particularly about breathing control.

First off, I do not claim that I am or was a singer by any mean. I just love to sing to entertain myself and convey the lyrics that I love to the others. In my whole life I just had only few semesters of "Singing lessons" fortunately with a very good classical singer himself (Professor Paul Mayo at Glendale City College, who always told his students that he was a friend of country singer Glen Campbell). It was in 1975 and I can say that I think I've forgot most of whatever he taught me!!

I have my own believe that you've got to be born with your own good pipe (tone) to be a good singer for most of the other people's ears. But again the important part of singing is at the breathing control just like Papach said. And just have fun doing it, don't be too concern about other people's opinions about your voice. I think it's a sad thing that too many people just died away with his music and voice still in them because they were so afraid to reveal what they really had.

I may add that when you sing, there are 2 critical things that you have to keep in mind; 1. Pitch control, try your best to sing every single note at the right pitch as it's supposed to be, I mean try not to sing flat or sharp than the real notes. 2. Timing, you have to keep up with the real true time (beat/rhythm), and it critically true if you sing/play with the others (band) because no one will be able to wait for you!

Other than that just let it ripped like Pek said. You are one unique singer in this world, nobody can really copy the voices of Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra.....etc. Be yourself, don't try to be another BAD copy of anybody else!!!!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011, 01:32 by napman.)
26-10-2011, 01:09
dear709 Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 5
เท่าที่สังเกตก็คือ "อย่าห่วงหล่อ" ตามที่น้าวันละเป๊กว่าไว้ นี่ล่ะครับสำคัญ
จะหลับตา เงยหน้า เค้นเสียง ปากเหยเก ยังไงก็ได้ อย่าเม้มครับ
แล้วผมสังเกตเห็นอีกอย่างเวลาร้องเล่นๆ ที่บ้าน
คือ..ถ้าเป็นไปได้หายใจเข้าให้เยอะๆ ก่อนร้องทุกประโยคอ่ะครับ (ไม่ถึงขนาดสุดปอด แต่ให้มันเยอะๆอ่ะครับ)
ผมรู้สึกว่ามันจะมีประโยชน์เวลาร้องเสียงต่ำๆ ครับ มันจะทำให้ออกเสียงได้ชัดและเสียงไม่หายไปซะก่อนที่จะร้องหมดคำ
พิมพ์เองก็งงครับ ต้องลองครับ
26-10-2011, 13:17
Find Like Post Reply
tanachote Offline

Likes Given: 0
ขอบคุณครับน้าๆ เนี่ยเสียงผม น้าๆช่วยติหน่อยครับว่ายังขาดเรื่องไรอยู่
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uENGG3U_eE
26-10-2011, 15:30
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(26-10-2011, 15:30)tanachote Wrote: ขอบคุณครับน้าๆ เนี่ยเสียงผม น้าๆช่วยติหน่อยครับว่ายังขาดเรื่องไรอยู่
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uENGG3U_eE

I don't want to REALLY nit pick what you are MISSING now. But I can say that you are very good at your ageCool

I can saftely say that you are GOOD now in general, and with more correct practices and more public performance exposure you will even get better and better while building up your confidence too.

Go for it young man, you possess some potentialsWink

(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011, 23:49 by napman.)
26-10-2011, 23:48
Katayoot Offline
กระทู้ล่ม ขอรับผิดชอบเหตุการณ์นี้เอง

Likes Given: 145
ผมอยากแนะนำให้ลองหา Samson S-Monitor กับหูฟังดี ๆ
แล้วลองฝึกร้องบ่อย ๆ สร้างคาแรคเตอร์ของตัวเองให้ได้ (อันนี้คนที่ดัง ๆ เค้ามีกันทุกคนเลย)

ดูจาก clip แล้ว พลังการร้องออกมาจากปาก ต้องร้องจากท้องออกมาครับ (ถ้าได้เรียนเพิ่ม อาจรีดเสียงจากตาตุ่มขึ้นมาเลย อิ ๆ Tongue )

ถ้ามีโอกาสก็ไปลองเรียนดูครับ
27-10-2011, 07:54
Find Like Post Reply
tanachote Offline

Likes Given: 0
ครับน้า ไว้จะลองไปเรียนดูด้วยครับ แต่ตอนนี้ต้องเล่นกีต้าให้รอดด้วย Big Grin
27-10-2011, 09:20
Find Like Post Reply