Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เยี่ยมบ้านพี่ napman (Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta/เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood
(12-03-2012, 20:38)povation Wrote: เห็นบรรยากาศและธรรมชาติที่สวยงามแล้วอยากไปสัมผัสบ้างจัง แต่ไม่รู้ว่ากำลังขาจะไหวไหม

Dear Pov,

I'm surprised!Shy

I thought you've paid a visit to that trail when you were at Los Angeles at much younger age!Rolleyes

How could you miss that? Tongue

Don't miss it next time around, and don't worry about your legs, and believe me if I could do it you can too. Just one step at a time and that's all it takeWink

Seriously, your sis told me about minor Asthma that you have, and I'm aware of, that you can have it under control with medication. To walk up the hill you really just have to take one step at a time SLOWLY at your own pace, rest often, enjoy the views and restart that procedure again....That's all to it. We'll do that together whenever that times come, OK Pov? And of course with all of your family members like we once planned to do but still never did :-)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 23:14 by napman.)
12-03-2012, 22:13
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood - by napman - 12-03-2012, 22:13