Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เยี่ยมบ้านพี่ napman (Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta/เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta
(21-10-2011, 11:35)karn Wrote: ไม่น่าเชื่อว่ากระทู้นี้พลิกให้ชีวิตผมได้ไปเที่ยวแคลิฟอเนียร์ ขอบคุณพี่ nap อีกครั้งครับBig Grin

ตอนนี้กำลังทำใจเรื่องมหาอุทกภัยอยู่ครับ รายได้หดไปเยอะ ขอบคุณที่แวะเข้ามาครับพี่Big Grin

Dear Karn,

I think the best option now for you is to concentrate on your personal matters first. Don't be too concern about this trip thread, just put it at back burner for now. All of our good few days memory together are already set in stone in our hearts that we can cherish in our years to come. You can wait as long as it needs be to continue this thread.

I've been waiting for almost 40 years to put some part of my ancient memories here for you guys, so you can wait tooBig Grin

You guys are still having an unprecedented catastrophe in Thailand and still hope for the best in Bangkok in particular. And who knows what will come next!!

Let's try to get the best out of this situation. Just like they say "When the world give you lemon, you just have to make some lemonade out of it"

All of my best wishes and hopes for you guys in Thailand.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011, 19:59 by napman.)
23-10-2011, 19:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta - by napman - 23-10-2011, 19:58