Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เยี่ยมบ้านพี่ napman (Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta/เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta
(04-10-2011, 12:29)karn Wrote: ผมขอจองคิวไปรับพี่ nap ที่สนามบินแล้วพาไปรับประทานอาหารก่อนที่จะไปส่งที่ไหนก็ได้ตามที่พี่ nap ต้องการนะครับ
ขอโอกาสผมได้ตอบแทนที่พี่เมตตาให้ผมไปเที่ยวบ้านและดูแลต้อนรับผมเป็นอย่างดีครับBig Grin

Thanks for your offer Karn,

But I think I first should thank you for accepted my invitation to came and spent our time together at my home even if it was only a short few days.

As much as I wanted to accept your invitation but I have to decline your offer to pick me up at the BKK's airportShy

You see, I don't really know how many of us will come this time? At least will be me and my wife but chances are will be many more. So it's certainly not going to be convenience for you. Besides my brother/sister-in-law always insisted to pick us up and drop us off at the airport because we always stay with them whenever we are in BKK.

I think you would agree that it'd be much better after I situated at their home at Soi Viphavadee 60th (may be 3-4 nights) that you can come and pick me up and we can go and have some real Thai food somewhere before I head up to our Saraphi vacation homeShy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-10-2011, 22:39
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta - by napman - 05-10-2011, 22:39