Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เยี่ยมบ้านพี่ napman (Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta/เส้นทางสู่ Hollywood)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at Atlanta
I just sent Karn off at Ontario airport few hours ago to Atlanta.

I also set up a mini-interview before we left home for the airport. The Video is pretty dark, I thought it would be brighter than this but the outside daylight was so strong so the indoor light became so dark.

But the audio still OK to listen to. Karn'll be back in BKK in a couple of days and he'll follow up what he left off hereWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
02-10-2011, 03:02
Website Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
ที่ขาดไม่ได้ รอดูภาพแคนดิดสาวๆด้วยครับ อิอิ
02-10-2011, 05:12
napman Offline
VIP member

Just another song by Karn through my bedroom window;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
02-10-2011, 09:32
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
คลิปแบบนี้ผมชอบจัง คุยกันแบบสบายๆ ไม่ซีเรียสดูแล้วสนุก ยิ้มตามไปด้วย
อยากเห็นคลิปที่น้า karn ขึ้น stage กับน้า Nap ด้วยครับ ไม่ทราบว่าได้บันทึกไว้หรือไม่

น้า Karn แผ่นซีดีที่ซื้อมา ขอก๊อปปี้หน่อยนะ Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
เห็นภาพแล้วอยากไปบ้างจังเลยครับ

สำหรับน้า Nap ปีนี้จะกลับมาเชียงใหม่ประมาณเดือนไหนครับ
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011, 21:55 by Maow.)
02-10-2011, 21:44
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(02-10-2011, 21:44)Maow Wrote: อยากเห็นคลิปที่น้า karn ขึ้น stage กับน้า Nap ด้วยครับ ไม่ทราบว่าได้บันทึกไว้หรือไม่

มีโอกาสได้ชมแล้ว...การแสดงสดต่อหน้าผู้ชม
เสียงปรบมือ เกียวกราวมาก
นับคร่าวๆในใจ รวมๆกันน่าจะได้ราวๆ ร่วมๆหมื่น (อายุขัยรวมกันของผู้ชม )
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
03-10-2011, 09:42
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(02-10-2011, 21:44)Maow Wrote: สำหรับน้า Nap ปีนี้จะกลับมาเชียงใหม่ประมาณเดือนไหนครับ

We'll be at CM around June 2012 (according to her idea), my wife can't take vacation this year. Her employer asked the employees to not taking it until next year. And I think it's more appropriate to go to Thailand with her this time.

And about the "LIVE" performance, you can watch them at Karn's YouTube channel ("karncsa", but I found out later that there are about 4 files that we recorded his solo performance in his room at my home that haven't been uploaded so I will upload those to my YT channel and put them here for him to share with you guys later). I believe he's already arrived in BKK right now, may be he'll put some of them in his thread here later. And as I say I think he has quite a few of stories to share with you guys Tongue

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 03:48 by napman.)
03-10-2011, 20:56
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(02-10-2011, 05:12)Webmaster Wrote: ที่ขาดไม่ได้ รอดูภาพแคนดิดสาวๆด้วยครับ อิอิ

มาแว้วครับพี่ ขณะกำลังเดินอยู่ที่ Hollywood พลันที่ผมได้ยินเสียงพี่ nap บอกว่า Shoot her!!
เป็นอันรู้กันไม่ต้องบอกเลยครับว่าใคร ผมรีบกดชัตเตอร์ทันที..ผ่องซะเหลือเกินคนอื่นๆหมองเลยBig Grin

[Image: dsc0922v.jpg]

(02-10-2011, 21:44)Maow Wrote: คลิปแบบนี้ผมชอบจัง คุยกันแบบสบายๆ ไม่ซีเรียสดูแล้วสนุก ยิ้มตามไปด้วย
อยากเห็นคลิปที่น้า karn ขึ้น stage กับน้า Nap ด้วยครับ ไม่ทราบว่าได้บันทึกไว้หรือไม่

น้า Karn แผ่นซีดีที่ซื้อมา ขอก๊อปปี้หน่อยนะ Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
เห็นภาพแล้วอยากไปบ้างจังเลยครับ

สำหรับน้า Nap ปีนี้จะกลับมาเชียงใหม่ประมาณเดือนไหนครับ

เกิดมาก็เพิ่งได้พูดหน้ากล้องนี่แหละครับน้าหม่าว รู้สึกเขินๆอย่างไรบอกไม่ถูกอ่ะครับBig Grin
ดีใจที่น้าหม่าวชอบน้า Terry Prince เหมือนกันครับ พอได้ฟังเพลงของเค้าแล้วรู้สึกอิสระ ปลดปล่อยๆ ยังไงบอกไม่ถูกครับ
อยากบินออกไป ล่องลอยไปกับสายลมแห่งแปซิฟิคอะไรทำนองนั้น(ขออภัยเว่อร์ไปหน่อยครับTongue)
เสียดายที่เว็บของเขาปิดไปแล้ว http://www.princeterry.com
มีแต่เฟสบุ้คของเขาครับผม Big Grin http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59...189&v=info

(03-10-2011, 09:42)SARUN Wrote: มีโอกาสได้ชมแล้ว...การแสดงสดต่อหน้าผู้ชม
เสียงปรบมือ เกียวกราวมาก
นับคร่าวๆในใจ รวมๆกันน่าจะได้ราวๆ ร่วมๆหมื่น (อายุขัยรวมกันของผู้ชม )

ผมจะคุยให้ลูกให้หลานฟังว่าชาตินี้เคยเล่นต่อหน้าฝรั่งเป็นหมื่นTongue

(03-10-2011, 20:56)napman Wrote: We'll be at CM around June 2012 (according to her idea), my wife can't take vacation this year. Her employer asked the employees to not taking it until next year. And I think it's more appropriate to go to Thailand with her this time.

And about the "LIVE" performance, you can watch them at Karn's YouTube channel ("karncsa", but I found out later that there are about 4 files that we recorded his solo performance in his room at my home that haven't been uploaded so I will upload those to my YT channel and put them here for him to share with you guys later). I believe he's already arrived in BKK right now, may be he'll put some of them in his thread here later. And as I say I think he has quite a few of stories to share with you guys Tongue

ผมขอจองคิวไปรับพี่ nap ที่สนามบินแล้วพาไปรับประทานอาหารก่อนที่จะไปส่งที่ไหนก็ได้ตามที่พี่ nap ต้องการนะครับ
ขอโอกาสผมได้ตอบแทนที่พี่เมตตาให้ผมไปเที่ยวบ้านและดูแลต้อนรับผมเป็นอย่างดีครับBig Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

04-10-2011, 12:29
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(04-10-2011, 12:29)karn Wrote: ผมขอจองคิวไปรับพี่ nap ที่สนามบินแล้วพาไปรับประทานอาหารก่อนที่จะไปส่งที่ไหนก็ได้ตามที่พี่ nap ต้องการนะครับ

พาไปรับประทานอาหารก่อนที่ Exit Song แล้วจับเซ็นต์สัญญาเลยครับ ก่อนพาไปส่งที่ไหนตามที่น้าNap ต้องการ (เดาว่า น้าNap คงต้องการจะไปบ้าน ที่ อ.สารภี Wink )
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
04-10-2011, 13:12
Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
(04-10-2011, 12:29)karn Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 05:12)Webmaster Wrote: ที่ขาดไม่ได้ รอดูภาพแคนดิดสาวๆด้วยครับ อิอิ

มาแว้วครับพี่ ขณะกำลังเดินอยู่ที่ Hollywood พลันที่ผมได้ยินเสียงพี่ nap บอกว่า Shoot her!!
เป็นอันรู้กันไม่ต้องบอกเลยครับว่าใคร ผมรีบกดชัตเตอร์ทันที..ผ่องซะเหลือเกินคนอื่นๆหมองเลยBig Grin

[Image: dsc0922v.jpg]

น้ากานต์สไนเปอร์ Tongue
04-10-2011, 14:56
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(04-10-2011, 13:12)SARUN Wrote: พาไปรับประทานอาหารก่อนที่ Exit Song แล้วจับเซ็นต์สัญญาเลยครับ ก่อนพาไปส่งที่ไหนตามที่น้าNap ต้องการ (เดาว่า น้าNap คงต้องการจะไปบ้าน ที่ อ.สารภี Wink )

ยินดีไปส่งที่สารภีเลยครับ ตลอดสี่คืนที่แคลิฟอร์เนียพี่ nap ดูแลผมเป็นอย่างดีจริงๆBig Grin

(04-10-2011, 14:56)Webmaster Wrote: น้ากานต์สไนเปอร์ Tongue

ตอนนี้สไนเปอร์พร้อมปฏิบัติการแล้วครับพี่ โทรมาได้ตลอดเลยครับ..คิดทึ้งคิดถึงRolleyesBig Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

05-10-2011, 11:21
Find Like Post Reply