Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Custom Guitar : Kwang Uttaradit
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: My Custom Guitar : Kwang Uttaradit
(07-09-2011, 00:28)Kwang Uttaradit Wrote:
สวัสดีครับ และขอบคุณ น้า Real, น้า napman, น้าป๋อ ที่สละเวลามาชม และให้กำลังใจ หากมีอะไรแนะนำ สอนสั่ง ผมยินดีรับคำแนะนำ ทุกเรื่องครับ

ขอขอบคุณ น้า piggyprince ที่สละเวลา ลง Clip YouTube ให้ครับ

Dear KU,

Since you asked for some suggestions...etc.

I'm always willing to give anyone who asks for any help of any kind. And in you case particularly "YouTube" thing.

Forget about guitar playing, you are at about 99th level while I am at 2ndRolleyes But I think I may currently know more about YT than you.

I always take any opportunity to preach about YT whenever I can. And I sensed that you may interested in it. In my opinion YT is the godsend thing to me! In my prime-time there's no such thing as WWW or any of Internet existed. You kids just take it for granted of what the high-tech have to offer you now a day!

Now I'm 64 goin on 65 in few months and still try to learn how to get the best of YT without paying one penny for it!! I sometimes feel guilty about this FREE stuff but I guess YT is making some profit out of me too so I keep uploading my clips over there.

Getting to the nutshell now, particulary in your situation and in my opinion you are a very good fingerstyle guitarist since I had a chance to hear/see you a while back. I was impressed with your talent and wish that you can somehow entertain more people than just me and few others. And YT is the easiest path to that destination without paying too much for any expenditure that comes along. I started fool around with YT since I took my early retirement at 62 in 2009 and still am learning a rope or two about doing it. I think people mainly shy away from upload their musical clips because they are afraid of being rediculed by others. To me it takes some guts and determination to expose yourself naked when you LIVE yourself at YT. Stop worry or even care about what that others will say!!!! Just do it for yourself (In my case and at my age I'm doing it for my grandkids so they can see how was I when I was alive and well)

I dumped so many clips of different kinds of my recreational activities at my YT channel. And then I just "Private" most of my clips to watched them myself and let the other clips as "Public" so it can be watched by anybody all over the globe! My days on earth are already numbered (just like everyone of us) and I'm sure it's rapidly coming my way at this age. I'm not going to tell you how to upload or anything like that because it's really a "Piece of cake" to upload any of your clips onto YT. And I'm sure if you are not afraid of what I just mentioned then this YT will inevitably and tremendously help you in the long run. Just start doing that KU, you may want to thank me later on in your life while I'm still alive or even after I'm goneWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
07-09-2011, 23:47
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Custom Guitar : Kwang Uttaradit - by napman - 07-09-2011, 23:47