Rhythm of love
07-09-2011, 17:09
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: My Custom Guitar : Kwang Uttaradit
(07-09-2011, 00:28)Kwang Uttaradit Wrote:
สวัสดีครับ และขอบคุณ น้า Real, น้า napman, น้าป๋อ ที่สละเวลามาชม และให้กำลังใจ หากมีอะไรแนะนำ สอนสั่ง ผมยินดีรับคำแนะนำ ทุกเรื่องครับ

ขอขอบคุณ น้า piggyprince ที่สละเวลา ลง Clip YouTube ให้ครับ

Dear KU,

Since you asked for some suggestions...etc.

I'm always willing to give anyone who asks for any help of any kind. And in you case particularly "YouTube" thing.

Forget about guitar playing, you are at about 99th level while I am at 2ndRolleyes But I think I may currently know more about YT than you.

I always take any opportunity to preach about YT whenever I can. And I sensed that you may interested in it. In my opinion YT is the godsend thing to me! In my prime-time there's no such thing as WWW or any of Internet existed. You kids just take it for granted of what the high-tech have to offer you now a day!

Now I'm 64 goin on 65 in few months and still try to learn how to get the best of YT without paying one penny for it!! I sometimes feel guilty about this FREE stuff but I guess YT is making some profit out of me too so I keep uploading my clips over there.

Getting to the nutshell now, particulary in your situation and in my opinion you are a very good fingerstyle guitarist since I had a chance to hear/see you a while back. I was impressed with your talent and wish that you can somehow entertain more people than just me and few others. And YT is the easiest path to that destination without paying too much for any expenditure that comes along. I started fool around with YT since I took my early retirement at 62 in 2009 and still am learning a rope or two about doing it. I think people mainly shy away from upload their musical clips because they are afraid of being rediculed by others. To me it takes some guts and determination to expose yourself naked when you LIVE yourself at YT. Stop worry or even care about what that others will say!!!! Just do it for yourself (In my case and at my age I'm doing it for my grandkids so they can see how was I when I was alive and well)

I dumped so many clips of different kinds of my recreational activities at my YT channel. And then I just "Private" most of my clips to watched them myself and let the other clips as "Public" so it can be watched by anybody all over the globe! My days on earth are already numbered (just like everyone of us) and I'm sure it's rapidly coming my way at this age. I'm not going to tell you how to upload or anything like that because it's really a "Piece of cake" to upload any of your clips onto YT. And I'm sure if you are not afraid of what I just mentioned then this YT will inevitably and tremendously help you in the long run. Just start doing that KU, you may want to thank me later on in your life while I'm still alive or even after I'm goneWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
07-09-2011, 23:47
Website Find Like Post Reply
Kwang Uttaradit Offline

Likes Given: 0

สวัสดีครับ น้า์ napman
ผมขอขอบคุณ และรู้สึกดีใจ ที่น้าได้กรุณาให้คำแนะนำที่ดี เป็นกำลังใจ และถือว่าเป็นประโยชน์อย่างมาก ผมขอน้อมรับคำแนะนำ ของน้า napman ด้วยความยินดี และเต็มใจครับ และยังอยากให้น้า napman แนะนำสิ่งต่าง ๆ ที่ดี ๆ เป็นประโยชน์ ให้ต่อไปครับ
08-09-2011, 09:17
Find Like Post Reply
yod69 Offline

งามทั้งบ้านและกีต้าร์เลยครับ!
08-09-2011, 10:40
Find Like Post Reply
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
ผลลองดูใน specification ที่น้ากวางเขียนมาบริเวณบรรทัดเกือบสุดท้าย "Series No.1"

หมายความว่ากีต้าร์ตัวนี้เป็นตัวแรกของช่างท่านนี้ที่มาทำเองหลังจากที่ NNG ปิดไปแล้วหรือครับ

น้ากวางเป็นสถาปนิคหรือเปล่าครับ เห็นจากการตกแต่งบ้านและบรรยากาศแล้วออกไปในแนวที่สถาปนิกชอบนัก...
08-09-2011, 10:55
Find Like Post Reply
piggyprince Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 31
(08-09-2011, 10:55)Maow Wrote: ผลลองดูใน specification ที่น้ากวางเขียนมาบริเวณบรรทัดเกือบสุดท้าย "Series No.1"

หมายความว่ากีต้าร์ตัวนี้เป็นตัวแรกของช่างท่านนี้ที่มาทำเองหลังจากที่ NNG ปิดไปแล้วหรือครับ

น้ากวางเป็นสถาปนิคหรือเปล่าครับ เห็นจากการตกแต่งบ้านและบรรยากาศแล้วออกไปในแนวที่สถาปนิกชอบนัก...

นั่นสิครับพี่หม่าว บ้านสวยม๊ากกกกก เห็นแล้วอยากมีบ้านเป็นของตัวเองสวยๆแบบนี้จังครับ Big Grin

I would like to click "LIKE & LOVE" on the Uncle Nap's message !!!
Uncle Nap always cheer us to do the right and good things as well as solid recommendations.
Thank you for always giving us very good thoughts, I hope to be as good attitudes as you when I reach the same age.

Wish to see you and playing guitar with you someday uncle Nap, I would choose "In my life' song Big Grin
I love singing&playing guitar.
I love photography.
http://www.facebook.com/greenmade.cafe
Instagram: greenmadecafe

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011, 11:58 by piggyprince.)
08-09-2011, 11:46
Find Like Post Reply
Kwang Uttaradit Offline

(08-09-2011, 10:55)Maow Wrote: ผลลองดูใน specification ที่น้ากวางเขียนมาบริเวณบรรทัดเกือบสุดท้าย "Series No.1"

ใช่แล้วครับ น้้า Maow กีต้าร์ตัวนี้เป็นตัวแรกของช่างท่านนี้ ที่มาทำเองหลังจากที่ NNG ปิดไปแล้ว
ก่อนทำ ช่างเอ๋ ได้เปิดใจพูดไว้ ว่า ดีใจ ที่จะได้สร้างกีต้าร์ จากประสบการณ์ที่มี ได้อย่างเต็มที่ ไม่ต้องอึดอัดกับการทำกีต้าร์ แบบ ล็อคสเปค ลดคุณภาพวัสดุอุปกรณ์ สั่งให้ทำตามจำนวนมาก ๆ และ เร่งวันทำ ให้ทันภายในกำหนด เพื่อลดต้นทุนการผลิต ของตัวแทนจำหน่าย
และกีต้าร์ตัวนี้ จะเป็นกีต้าร์ ตัวแรก ในแบรนด์ของตัวเอง ซึ่งเป็นตัวแรก ที่จะต้องจดจำไปชั่วชีวิตของช่างเอ๋.. ผมก็เลยใส่ชื่อลงบนเฟรต ให้เป็นกีต้าร์ตัวแรกที่สร้างเป็นของตัวเองด้วยเช่นกัน อย่างน้อยก็เป็นการป้องกัน ไม่ให้ถูกขายไปง่าย ๆ เพราะคงไม่มีใครอยากซื้อ และหาคนที่อยากจะมาซื้อ ก็ไม่อยากได้ง่าย ๆ เช่นกัน ครับ

08-09-2011, 13:12
Find Like Post Reply
piggyprince Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 31
เห็นด้วยกับน้ากวางเลยครับเรื่องติดชื่อจะได้ไม่ตัดสินใจขายออกไป Smile
กีต้าร์ตัวแรกของผมติดสติกเกอร์เต็มเลย555ขายไม่ออกแน่นอนครับ
I love singing&playing guitar.
I love photography.
http://www.facebook.com/greenmade.cafe
Instagram: greenmadecafe

08-09-2011, 13:50
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(08-09-2011, 11:46)piggyprince Wrote: Uncle Nap always cheer us to do the right and good things as well as solid recommendations.
Thank you for always giving us very good thoughts, I hope to be as good attitudes as you when I reach the same age.

Wish to see you and playing guitar with you someday uncle Nap, I would choose "In my life' song Big Grin

Dear Pigg,

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words. To my humble opinion we are all here on earth with some purposes in life. Some prefer to TAKE more while some prefer to GIVE more.

When we were young we were taught that ?the more the better?, and we keep on taking more and more of everything that we can put our hands on. We are most likely to TAKE than GIVE at that age. Then later on in life if you lucky enough to accumulate the worldly stuffs that you wanted there?ll be time that you may stop and think of what you unconsciously did spending your life for.

As we all know, our body consisted of 4 elements; Hard dirt, Fluid, Gas, and Fire (or energy). Whenever these 4 elements come together and balanced them out as BODY. And then somehow the SOUL comes into play and control the BODY until the BODY naturally deteriorated away. Whatever each of us accumulated while we were alive just gone to be used by someone else. None of us can take anything with us to the grave, not even a grain of dirt, a drop of fluid?.. Everything?s gone back to its own state.

After so many decades of collection and accumulation. Some people would stop and think of what they did just for themselves. I did that too and realized that I don?t have much time left for anything at all. I asked myself ?Is is better to give while I still can than keep on taking????

My personal answer is ?It?s certainly so?, Not too many people are able to give after their existence in this world expire. I no longer care much about the worldly possessions that I had, I even started to give away some of them that I didn?t need to sustain my life upon. Then I came to realize that those materials that I gave away are going to be used up or even wasted up anyway. So I changed my tactic to give away my experience and knowledge that I thought I had to whoever wants them. It?s simply the same way as ?If you feed them the fish then you?ll have to feed them everyday, but if you teach them how to fish then they can go and find their own fish for the rest of their lives?

I think this world will be a better place to live (and play) if people GIVE more than TAKE. It would be nice if people stop ?I, me, mine? and start sharing their experience and knowledge and ?May I help you in anyway that I can?? attitude. And we are so lucky that there are quite a few people who?re doing that right here at ?Nimit?. I don?t need to mention their names, those people don?t need any recognition for their generosity, they certainly are happy to GIVE than TAKE and they know so well in their good hearts.

I?ll stop my rambling now. And yes we?ll jam ?In my life? whenever and wherever we?ll meet in the future.

LOVE & PEACE to all of you guysWink

(08-09-2011, 09:17)Kwang Uttaradit Wrote: สวัสดีครับ น้า์ napman
ผมขอขอบคุณ และรู้สึกดีใจ ที่น้าได้กรุณาให้คำแนะนำที่ดี เป็นกำลังใจ และถือว่าเป็นประโยชน์อย่างมาก ผมขอน้อมรับคำแนะนำ ของน้า napman ด้วยความยินดี และเต็มใจครับ และยังอยากให้น้า napman แนะนำสิ่งต่าง ๆ ที่ดี ๆ เป็นประโยชน์ ให้ต่อไปครับ

You're very welcom KU, but please take my suggestions as a Grain of saltBig Grin

Just remember the "Dock of the bay" by Otis Redding, he said;

"I can't do what ten people tell me to do, so I guess I'll remain the same"Tongue

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011, 00:09 by napman.)
09-09-2011, 00:05
Website Find Like Post Reply
sira Offline

fanpage ช่างเอ๋ ครับ

Thai Luthiers - Linethaiguitar กีต้าร์ แฮนเมด โดยช่างเอ๋ ครับ

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LineThaiGu...0008716053

ขอบคุณทุกๆภาพสวย จาก น้าโก้ - กับน้ากวาง ครับ
10-02-2012, 10:21
Find Like Post Reply