Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gibson J Meeting ตัวจริงเสียงจริงครั้งที่ 1.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Gibson J Meeting ตัวจริงเสียงจริงครั้งที่ 1.
Thank you again Pov for sharing these Videos.

I really like Folken's "This old guitar", very emotional but it's anti-climax 'cause that guitar is so spanky new 5555SadBig GrinTongue

A soalin's is one of my all time favorite songs and it's funny 'cause Chad and Capt somewhat look similar to each other. They can claim that they are brothers and people will believe them. You two are good duo to listen to, very well-played together, particularly with the trees swaying in the backyard, so cool man!. If you able to get a lady singer then you guys will become CC & ? (just like an old PP & M)Tongue

Wish the audio is better than what I appeared to hear though!

Now that young kid reminded me of "Leslie West" 555555 (if anybody happens to know who I'm talking about!!)

And I'm leaving for my Weekend tennis ritual now, be back in the evening to enjoy these coming in Video from Pov. Thanks so much Pov :-)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2011, 21:56 by napman.)
18-09-2011, 21:45
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gibson J Meeting ตัวจริงเสียงจริงครั้งที่ 1. - by napman - 18-09-2011, 21:45