Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
น้ำล้นแก้ว...ทำยังไงดี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้ำล้นแก้ว...ทำยังไงดี
Dear Pov,

First I thought I should stay out of this sensitive matter, but it just kept coming back to my mind. So for better or worse here are my ?strictly personal opinion?;

I recalled that not too long ago you mentioned about building a ?Recording Studio? for your family and I thought that it was the great idea (much better than having 200 guitars that take up some precious space for your family and need constant maintenance in one way or the other)

I was elated that you were willing to free up a room to get that project started. But it seemed like that project was fading away like some other dreams. But I tried to shut my mouth up since it?s not really my business to intrude in any family affair. Now you?re mentioning about your ?Half empty or half full glass?.

So let me take this opportunity to wake you up again about that dream even it is ?None of my business?.

I?m not talking about the amount of water in your glass now, just want to ask you a blunt question here.

?You were and still are a guitar collector now, do you want to be a better player from now on???
?What will make you happier? To be another guitar collectors or another decent players???

If your answer is collecting guitar will make you happier than that?s the end of this question and no more question will be asked.

To me, personally, collecting guitars is much less challenge than conquering any hard/good song that you truly wanted to accomplish. All it takes to collecting guitars is just MONEY to buy them. But no money in the world can buy any talent to finish up the songs that you wanted to master. Of course everybody is different from person to person. Nobody?s right or wrong. It?s just the matter of what we want out of life.

I believe you will agree with me if I said that any musicians who spend their times in Recording Studio will profit from being in there more or less than looking/admiring at those beautiful guitars.

Just make it short here; If you are willing and able to exchange some of your guitars for your (family) new Recording Studio. I think the latter will be much more profitable to you and especially your family than the former in their musical future than having a zillion guitars in your home and waiting to be taken care and admiring of.

I think it will take only few of (losing) your guitars to start this Recording Studio project up and get it running in no time. Or should I say ?NO PAIN, NO GAIN??

I?ll leave it off here my brother, I love you and of course your family too no matter what you choose,( but secretly I?d preferred to admire you and your family as the decent players than just another collectors).

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
27-08-2011, 05:06
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้ำล้นแก้ว...ทำยังไงดี - by napman - 27-08-2011, 05:06