Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ประกาศตามหานาย BENZ ครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ประกาศตามหานาย BENZ ครับ
(03-08-2011, 18:14)karn Wrote: มันเป็นเรื่องแปลกอย่างนึงนะครับ ที่คนกลุ่มหนึ่ง เก็บหอมรอมริม เพื่อเอาเงินไปใช้ทรมานร่างกาย
เมื่อขึ้นไปสู่ยอดเขาแล้วก็สูดอากาศลึกๆ ชูมือด้วยความภาคภูมิใจในความสำเร็จ เสร็จแล้วก็ไต่ลงมา
เสี่ยงอันตรายทั้งขาขึ้นและขาลง กลับมาถึงบ้านก็เอาภาพมาดู ถ้ามองในทางเศรษฐศาตร์ รูปภาพใบนั้นมีต้นทุนมากมาย
แต่ความภาคภูมิใจ มันประเมินค่ามิได้ ผมเชื่อว่าพี่ nap รวมทั้งตัวผม และนักเดินทางอีกหลายๆคนคงคิดคล้ายๆกันครับBig Grin

LOL Big Grin
That's exactly what I did when I summited Mt. Whitney ( Highest peak in Northern America continent about 15,000 feet elevation, excludes Mckinley in Alaska) in early 80s!
But I disagree about torturing your own body. I think it's more of trying to reach your max ability while having fun (more or less) doing itShy

I absolutely agree with you that you can't value those accomplishments by $$$ amount. Sooner or later we all will leave this planet and I think it's better to use those $$$ trying to reach your dreams while we can. Tomorrow may never come for some of us.

Photobucket

Here's the same trip at lower elevation;

Photobucket

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011, 21:47 by napman.)
03-08-2011, 21:44
Website Find Like Post Reply
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(03-08-2011, 21:44)napman Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:14)karn Wrote: เมื่อขึ้นไปสู่ยอดเขาแล้วก็สูดอากาศลึกๆ ชูมือด้วยความภาคภูมิใจในความสำเร็จ

Photobucket

แหม!! ราวกับนัดกันไว้เลยครับพี่ ภาพนี้เหมือนคำบรรยายเปี๊ยบเลยครับBig Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

04-08-2011, 10:44
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
I'd like to share what I've found and believe here;

"No road is too long for him who advances slowly and does not hurry, and no attainment is beyond his reach who equips himself with patience to achieve it". Jean de La Bruy?re

Just follow your dreams young man. No matter what they are. Don't let your dreams die away from you. You just got one life to live, there's no guarantee that you'll be born again just like you are in this very life. Just take advantage of what you are/have now no matter how inferior you think they are compare to the others.Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-08-2011, 01:27
Website Find Like Post Reply
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
ขอบคุณสำหหรับกำลังใจในการดำเนินชีวิตครับพี่
ผมเคยคิดเหมือนกับที่พี่ nap โพสต์ว่า "there's no guarantee that you'll be born again"
ทุกศาสนาล้วนสอนให้เชื่อในโลกใหม่...คนทำความดี เพราะเชื่อว่าจะได้สุขสบายในโลกหน้า
แล้วถ้าโลกหน้าไม่มีล่ะ...ความดับสูญคือสิงที่รอเราอยู่....ทำความดีเพื่อรอการดับสูญผมว่าเป็นสุขที่แสนสุขครับSmile
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

05-08-2011, 11:47
Find Like Post Reply