Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ช่างถ่ายภาพ....เชิญทางนี้
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ช่างถ่ายภาพ....เชิญทางนี้
(01-07-2011, 14:52)pood Wrote: เอารูปน้องทรายไปอีกรูปครับและแถมรุป snap shot ที่มีทั้คนตาเล็ก ตาโต ตาส่อนฝากให้พี่ nap อีกแล้วกัน

Thanks Pood for all Lovely (once) young faces. And I particularly like "Sand" name tooShy Such a natural and intrique name, wondering how her parents named her!

Now let's move to the reality of Life & Time;
"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."
I hope all of these pretty face ladies do that while they are going through their livesWink

(01-07-2011, 18:43)Labour Wrote: พี่แนบ ร้องเพลงนี้เพราะมาก เสียงนุ่มๆ ทุ้มๆ อบอุ่นดีครับ
ไม่ทราบมีความหลังกับตาชวนฝันของใครหรือเปล่า?
ยิ่งดูรูปพี่ปู้ดประกอบไปด้วย....แหม่...เฮ้อ ๆ ๆ ๆ ๆ Big Grin

I'm glad that my (old man) voice calmed you down a bitBig Grin

And for your question? here's an answer;
"
Recalling days of sadness, memories haunt me. Recalling days of happiness, I haunt my memories." Robert Brault once said.

To sum up if I've ever had that kind of memory, I can pick up some intelligent person's words here;
"A man's age is something impressive, it sums up his life: maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves. A man's age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories."
I'm an old man now, so I think I have gained (and lost) those memories as my days go on.

Life goes on brothers, enjoy it while you canWink

Here's a real young lady of mine (my grand daughter "Tata" 5 years old), "Point & shoot" today. She just finished up her spaghetti lunch as you can see :-)

Photobucket

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011, 10:42 by napman.)
02-07-2011, 04:13
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ช่างถ่ายภาพ....เชิญทางนี้ - by napman - 02-07-2011, 04:13