Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
(30-05-2011, 18:20)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ขอชมน้า napman ด้วยครับ เล่นกีตาร์เก่งมากเสียงก็ดีมาก
ผมแอบไปดูวีดีโออยู่บ่อยครับ

Hope you can read Thai.
Big Grin

Hi Bub,
First off, I can read Thai but I refused to type in Thai because it'd take me too long and so hard to "Hunt and peck" each word.

Now get to the other matter, first I thought I was going to let it go but then I think I'd rather let you know the truthShy

You see, I'm just another old man who gets back to the "Love of music". Thanks for enjoying what I did at YT. I just got back to "Guitar" after so many years of dormant. But even before that I was not really a "Guitar player", I was more of "Bass player" when I was back in Thailand and left for USA in 1972.

I never consider myself a "Guitar player" by any mean because I AM NOT!!!
I'm still struggling everytime to try to play guitar but I LOVE IT, but no matter what. I think I'm getting better for each and every time that I pick my guitar up and try to make MUSIC out of it!
I'm not afraid to let anybody know that I'm not good at doing it but sometime someone may enjoy my mediocre performance,

and then you came along.

I just read the great Tommy Emmanuel article at Acoustic Guitar magazine, he said he knew how to play "Freight train" and "Windy and warm" since he was 11 year old. And I at 64 still don't know how to play those 2 tunes! So go figureBig Grin

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm still able to make someone happy from what I did even if it's not that "GOOD". I'm just trying to do the best with what I have, and that's allShy

And please to meet you BubWink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2011, 21:26 by napman.)
31-05-2011, 21:24
Website Find Like Post Reply
ฟองสบู่ Offline

Likes Given: 0
ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน ตอน 3 เที่ยวปราสาทปราก
คลิกไปชมภาพเต็มๆที่นี่นะครับ
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/blueplanet/to...56276.html

กระจกสีใน St.Vitus Cathedral

[Image: DSC_9294.jpg]

วิวจาก Old Town Tower

[Image: DSC_9476.jpg]
07-06-2011, 22:21
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(07-06-2011, 22:21)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน ตอน 3 เที่ยวปราสาทปราก
คลิกไปชมภาพเต็มๆที่นี่นะครับ
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/blueplanet/to...56276.html

Well, I really don't know what to say!

Just want to suggest any of us here to get in that "Pantip" site to watch the whole thing! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Every pictures in there is so GOOOOD, I do enjoy each one of them even if I certainly don't know anything about the Art of Photography but I simply love your pictures BubblesCool

I've never been to Germany or Austria, the most closest one was when I took a trip to Amsterdam and stayed for few nights at my old TU friend's home, but didn't have enough time left to extend to GermanyShy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
07-06-2011, 22:51
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
ฮั่นแน่..แอบเห็นคุณแม่บ้านใช้ G11 ด้วยล่ะBig Grin

ไม่ทราบว่าน้าคิดเหมือนผมหรือเปล่า...ผมว่าสาวเช็คที่เดินตามท้องถนนทั่วๆไปหน้าตาดีกว่าสาวๆออสเตรียนและเยอรมันTongueWink

[Image: dsc0265m.jpg]
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

08-06-2011, 12:15
Find Like Post Reply
ฟองสบู่ Offline

@น้า napman : ดีใจมากครับที่น้า napman ชอบ ถือว่าผมพาไปเที่ยวด้วยภาพนะครับ

ผมอายุห่างจากน้ารอบนึงเลยครับ แต่ความพยายาม ความอดทน น้อยกว่ามาก โดยเฉพาะเรื่องกีตาร์
เห็นน้าใน YT ทั้งเสียงและภาพ ทำมาได้ชัดมากและเสียงดีมากๆ

เคยทดลองเล่นกีตาร์แล้วบันทึกด้วยวีดีโอรุ่นเก่าแล้วยังใช้ม้วนเทป มาเปิดดูไม่ได้เรื่องเลย
ก็เลย Search ดูว่าเดี๋ยวนี้เขาใช้อะไรกัน Q3HD น่าจะดีเรื่องเสียง (ภาพยังไม่ดี)
ภาพก็ต้องใช้กล้องอีกตัวแยกออกมา มีตัวไหนที่ดีทั้งภาพทั้งเสียงมั๊ยครับ
เห็นน้า pood แนะนำของ Sanyo แต่หาซื้อไม่ได้ในบ้านเรา

นอกประเด็นไปหน่อย โทษทีครับ

Big Grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@น้า Karn สาวปรากสวยมากครับ รูปร่างก็ขนาดคนไทยเรา ไม่ตัวใหญ่เหมือนฝรั่งโดยทั่วไป
สาวที่น้าโพสไว้สวยจังเลยครับ

คุณภรรยารักเจ้า G11 มาก เธอถ่ายภาพไปเกือบ 3 พันภาพในทริปนี้ ใช้เมมไปเกือบ 10 gb. ครับ

Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011, 09:04 by ฟองสบู่.)
08-06-2011, 15:13
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(08-06-2011, 15:13)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ก็เลย Search ดูว่าเดี๋ยวนี้เขาใช้อะไรกัน Q3HD น่าจะดีเรื่องเสียง (ภาพยังไม่ดี)
ภาพก็ต้องใช้กล้องอีกตัวแยกออกมา มีตัวไหนที่ดีทั้งภาพทั้งเสียงมั๊ยครับ
เห็นน้า pood แนะนำของ Sanyo แต่หาซื้อไม่ได้ในบ้านเรา

นอกประเด็นไปหน่อย โทษทีครับ

Big Grin

I'm currently using Kodak Zi8 as the Video device and cabled out to Zoom q3hd as the Audio device.

You'd better get in touch with Pood, he's one of the best who can give you the advice and such, and also Cin is the other who's serious about this matter too. Both of them are very nice to talk with I guaranteeBig Grin

09-06-2011, 00:54
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(08-06-2011, 15:13)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: สาวที่น้าโพสไว้สวยจังเลยครับ

คุณภรรยารักเจ้า G11 มาก เธอถ่ายภาพไปเกือบ 3 พันภาพในทริปนี้ ใช้เมมไปเกือบ 10 gb. ครับ

Big Grin

สาวคนนั้นผมถ่ายแถวๆปราสาทปรากนั่นแหละครับน้า ผมชอบ G11 เพราะตัวเล็กดี คุณภาพก็ใช้ได้ เดินทางสะดวกครับ
รออ่านภาคต่อไปอยู่นะครับSmile
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

11-06-2011, 16:21
Find Like Post Reply
ฟองสบู่ Offline

ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน : ตอนที่ 4 - เชสกี้ ครุมลอฟ Cesky Krumlov

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/blueplanet/to...86005.html

ภาพจาก Krumlov Castle tower เมืองตุ๊กตา

[Image: ckbiga.jpg]

Town Square

[Image: DSC_9552.jpg]

Castle tower

[Image: DSC_9636.jpg]
15-06-2011, 00:06
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Well, I don't know Bub!

I don't think I'll get tire of looking at your picsCool

It looks almost like everyone of them is a masterpiece of its own. They all looked so crisp and clear and so good at shot angle, it's really worth time to took one's time and enjoy each of your pictures.

The #110 pics somehow reminded me of France's Versaille Palace that I have visited 2 times and still want to go back there.

Thanks so much Bub. You are so good, that's all I can sayCool

We'll be going on a family local driving tour starts this weekend to Grand Canyon, Arizona. Las Vegas, Nevada. possible Bryce Canyon, Utah and other nearby attractions for few days. I certainly wish I had your eyes for the majestic views out there but....you know.....Shy

15-06-2011, 00:42
ฟองสบู่ Offline

ขอบคุณครับ น้า napman ที่ติดตามชมมาตลอด

Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Yosemite, Niangara ก็อยู่ในลิสต์ที่ผมอยากไปเยือนสักครั้ง
ได้เห็นมีคนมารีวิวให้ชมที่พันทิบบ้างแล้ว แต่ก็ไม่รู้เมื่อไหร่จะได้ไปครับ

ตอนนี้ติดใจแถวยุโรป อยากจะตะเวณเที่ยวแถวนี้ให้จุใจก่อนครับ

Big Grin
16-06-2011, 23:31
Find Like Post Reply