Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด
(07-05-2011, 13:21)tatsanai Wrote: ผมว่าพวกเราทุกๆคนก็มีความเป็น Nowhere Man อยู่คนละนิดละหน่อยละครับ
เป็นเพลงที่มีความหมายดีนะครับ ผมว่ามันสอดคล้องไปได้ดีกับเพลง The fool on the hill
คนเรามักจะไร้สาระ ขณะเดียวกันก็คิดว่าคนอื่นโง่

Hey I think we are straying off the this thread's topic now! but that's OK with me as long as we're having fun doing itBig Grin

Speaking about "The fool on the hill", I considered that song is my interpretation of me! You see, I am one of those fools who always disdain people who think they are better than the other souls around, and co-incidently I live at the footHILL of the high mountain in my few miles away off my backyard and I actually live much closer to that mountain until we moved down for another mile 10 years ago, and I always love mountains Big Grin

(07-05-2011, 13:25)ยอดเยี่ยม Wrote: สงสัยลุง Nap หมายถึงผมแน่ๆเลย Rolleyes
เพลงนี้ผมชอบครับ แต่ชอบเวอร์ชั่นของ Sherbet มากกว่า
ลองเข้าชมใน YouTube ได้ครับ Wink

Certainly so my friendBig GrinTongue

And may I add that just like Tatsanai said, sometimes we all act and think as another "Nowhere man" of course!Rolleyes
I'll check out Sherbet's version later.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011, 22:50 by napman.)
07-05-2011, 22:47
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด - by napman - 07-05-2011, 22:47