Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เช็ดสายกีตาร์ไม่ให้มีเสียงดังรบกวน
yodchula Offline
-1833 Custom Shop-

Likes Given: 0
RE: เช็ดสายกีตาร์ไม่ให้มีเสียงดังรบกวน
(11-07-2009, 00:02)napman Wrote: Hi Pood,

It's kind of funny that I never have to use any kind of oil or chemical liquid to clean my guitar strings at all, all I normally do is just dry wipe all 6 strings all together by pushing soft cloth under the strings at the sound hole and just simply run it up to the nut few times then take the cloth out and repeat it again but this time over the strings.

I've been doing that for so many years even before Elixir was existed without any problem, I think the other reason could be because the humidity at Calif. is generally much lower that at BKK and I always put my guitars back it their cases right after I played them. And they say sometimes your grime/acid from your own fingers play a big factor right here too.

BTW; Coated Elixir string is my main guitar string now, so that might help too, but I do not have any problem neither when I use D'addario strings for some of my guitars.

Hope this help, for you guys. Wink

น้า napman ผมเองก็ใช้วิธีเดียวกันกับน้าเลยครับ คือใช้ผ้าเช็ดหลังเล่นโดยไม่ได้ใช้น้ำยาอะไร
ปกติสายกีต้าร์แบบไม่เคลือบผมจะใช้เวลาอัดเสียง ถ้าตัวไหนไม่ค่อยได้ใช้งาน ก็จะใช้สายเคลือบยี่ห้อต่างๆ
ใส่เก็บไว้ เพราะมันไม่ต้องมานั่นเปลี่ยนสายบ่อย และผมเหงื่อผมก็ไม่ทำให้สายทึบเร็วเท่าไหร่

แต่เพื่อนผมบางคนมานั่งเล่นกีต้าร์ผมไม่ถึงครึ่งชั่วโมง พอทิ้งไว้ข้ามวัน สายก็ทึบสนิทเลยครับ
ต้องเปลี่ยนใหม่เลยฮ่าๆๆ เสียดายเงิน Tongue ทำให้ผมมารู้ทีหลังว่า เหงื่อแต่ละคนมีคุณสมบัติ
ทำลายสายไม่เท่ากัน Big Grin
[Image: myworkspace.jpg]
11-07-2009, 02:08
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เช็ดสายกีตาร์ไม่ให้มีเสียงดังรบกวน - by yodchula - 11-07-2009, 02:08