Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ครั้งแรก และ Take เดียว ในชีวิต กับ Scaborough Fair Cover
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ครั้งแรก และ Take เดียว ในชีวิต กับ Scaborough Fair Cover
Tongue
(08-01-2011, 20:51)Kwang Uttaradit Wrote: ขอบคุณ Webmaster และ Napman ที่ให้กำลังใจ ให้โอกาส สละเวลา และคำแนะนำที่ดี เป็นประโยชน์อย่างยิ่ง ขอน้อมรับไปพัฒนาปรับปรุง ด้วยความเต็มใจ และยินดี ขอรับปาก ว่าไม่มีย่อท้อ และจะทำให้ดีขึ้น ในครั้งต่อ ๆ ไป ครับ

They say "Repetition is the mother of skill" and I always believe that. So I have no doubt that your performance will get better and better all the time (does it sound like Beatles song here???Big Grin)

I had an opportunity to go pass Uttaradit on my way from Chiangmai to Phetchabun about 2 weeks ago and I kept wondering what the heck that city name meansShy

So if you are from Uttaradit, what does that name mean? Do you have any clue??Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
09-01-2011, 10:44
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ครั้งแรก และ Take เดียว ในชีวิต กับ Scaborough Fair Cover - by napman - 09-01-2011, 10:44