Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ
(13-10-2010, 00:45)กีต้าร์เก่า Wrote: ป๋า napman ครับ Roland AC60 ที่เมืองไทย ตัวแทนคือ ธีระฯครับ.... เจ้านี้เขาตั้งราคายุติธรรมครับ..... พอๆกัยราคาร้านทั่วไปใน เมกาฯเลย....ไฟ 220 ด้วย..... ผมแนะว่า น่าจะซื้อในไทยเลย ครับ.....

Hi Old guitar,

Thanks so much for the recommendation, but the thing is I already have 2 of them and in most cases I use my Fishman SoloAmp. So these 2 Rolands mostly sit and collect dust except when I have a really small and intimate indoor gigs.

I'll be back in Thailand next week for 3 month vacation and Nimit gangs at Chiangmai and me will have a real "Campfire with music" at my Saraphi vacation home on this Oct. 23rd night. And of course everybody is more than welcomeCool

So I'll bring along one of my Rolands and will leave it there at Saraphi when I go back to Calif. If it's not that bad turning out about 110/220 then I think I can live with that or else I'll check it out at Theera.

Thanks again and I do appreciate your concern too Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
13-10-2010, 01:54
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะให้ญาติซื้อแอมป์จาก e-bay แล้วหิ้วมาให้มันจะคุ้มมั๊ยครับ - by napman - 13-10-2010, 01:54